QDOS Breakdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown
Read QDOS Breakdown Reviews

About QDOS Breakdown:

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

QDOS Breakdown 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
WILLIAM
QDOS Breakdown 4 star review on 1st November 2018
LEONARD
A very good price for one year although its only for one breakdown per year but thats all I need as I am a leasure rider. As for the actual breakdown service I hope I never need it, 4 stars for giving me cover for a very good price.
Very easy to take out the cover that you require
I found no difficulty in obtaining my breakdown cover. Fortunately, I haven't had any cause to use the service and hope that I don't need to. Although at the cost of the cover, it's a small price to pay for the piece of mind.
Sign up and payment easy online, not had any reason to test the call out part of it yet but I'm sure it will be fine when help is needed,
This is the 3 year I have been with qdos. I haven't had the need to use them. The price is reasonable but goes up every year with the age of the car. If it goes up quite a lot next year I might have to look at other options but I'd quite happily to stay with them. It's very easy over the phone to renew your membership
I had to use the service about 2 weeks after joining and was worried if they would turn up, but they were fantastic and within 30 minutes of contacting them the recovery vehicle had arrived and got me going again. A lot cheaper than the well known companies as well.
Not used the service and hope not to, but exactly what I required. My car is serviced regularly, only driven 7k annually, so breakdown cover is real insurance. In case I breakdown, but car maintained NOT to.
Quick and easy service. Been with QDOS for the last year no problems and happy to renew. Far cheaper than other UK breakdown services but with a lot more added!
I have renewed my breakdown. Cover with QDOS for another year. I was unlucky enough to need their assistance last year and Thier service was excellent.
I haven't had the need for a call out yet, but seems good VFM & coverage
Good when used
Easy process, competitive pricing and excellent communication and admin service to date. Fortunately have not required breakdown service to date.
simple to join and value for money
I have been with QDOS for several years now. They’re rates are highly competitive, and easy to renew online. If you need assistance, I found them to be both efficient and timely.
This a very good low cost way of providing rescue back-up. I didn't need it this year at all, but I wouldn't be without it. Many thanks for providing the option!
In my first year with QDOS,I had to call them out.Help arrived within the hour,and the breakdown guy was very good.Since then I have renewed my cover twice.
Easy to buy at a very good price have been using them for the last two years
Quite easy to follow comprehensive site and good price
Easy to register. Very competitive price for the service offered.
no problems - good staff who are clear and concise as were the breakdown team when we had our one and only breakdown ( couple of years back) quick response and arrived within a very short period of time...
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,122 reviews