QDOS Breakdown Reviews

of reviewers recommend QDOS Breakdown
Read QDOS Breakdown Reviews

About QDOS Breakdown:

QDOS Breakdown is an emerging force in the motor breakdown and vehicle recovery market. We are also known as QDOS Rescue Services and are a trading style of QDOS Insurance Services, who has operated as an insurance intermediary since 2007. We started selling breakdown cover on the internet in February 2011 and have never looked back.

enquiries@qdosinsurance.co.uk

QDOS Breakdown 5 star review on 23rd November 2016
WILLIAM
QDOS Breakdown 4 star review on 1st November 2018
LEONARD
The breakdown cover is very reasonably priced. The one call out I've had solved the problem and avoided us being stuck at the airport all night.
I guess it's OK - you really don't know until something happens!
Great cover at an affordable price.
Haven’t needed to call for assistance as yet but reasonably priced and easily arranged over.
quick and easy to purchase,but not needed service so can,t really say much.
It's a little while ago now but nothing exceptional happened. Registering with QDOS seemed to go through without hitch, thank you. QDOS yet to be tested! No photo enclosed as irrelevant. SC
Outstanding
Satisfactory
Good customer service on the phone in 2017 when I realised my breakdown reminder had gone to my junk mail and I was driving around with no cover. Prompt action got me sorted.
Fortunately haven’t had to claim but am sure if needed the service will be there.
No problems with qdos. Straightforward.
Unfortunately i had to call in for breakdown recovery and the team were fantastic, so efficient. Excellent customer service
Great price, and system works as called for breakdown shorty afterwards and was seen to within 40 minutes and recovered straight to garage.
so easy to purchase and always very helpful
Everything about this process was easy, this is my second year with them, however because I have not had to use the service for real as of yet (touch wood), i have not tested the service.
Only had to use them once, the service was excellent. The renewal process is simple and straightforward
first class no problems purchasing my cover
QDOS breakdown cover is reasonably priced and easy to set up.
Never had to use it so can’t say much more
Good value not have to use it yet though
QDOS Breakdown is rated 4.69 based on 2,122 reviews