Pyrus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyrus
Read Pyrus Reviews

About Pyrus:

Pyrus is an iconic British boutique brand known for its hand-painted prints that are paired with easy and effortless shapes to complete a sophisticated look with clean lines whilst being eye-catching and bold at the same time.

+44 (0) 20 7739 5000

info@pyrus.london

Tell us how Pyrus made you happy
Lovely blouse!!! Very prompt delivery and beautifully packaged. Will definitely buy again.
Love my blouse & tshirt, fantastic quality and beautiful material, cannot wait to wear them out ❤️. Will be ordering from Pyrus again & again.
Loved the shirt
Service was good. Disappointed with order fabric was rough & uncomfortable, sizing was huge
Really soft great quality t shirt. Love the design. Very happy.
Very prompt and with the personal touch when wrapped - I know the brand is good, so my top was as expected in terms of quality and fit
👍
Super fast shipping and fab t-shirt! X
I have 3 Pyrus silk shirts and love them. I bought the last one for my daughter’s birthday and she is thrilled. They always look gorgeous and wash like a dream
Great quick service. Thank you
Very good service and very pleased with my T shirt. The extra mile was to have a thank you card addressed to me with my parcel.
excellent delivery, well wrapped and packaged and I love the top, skirt and cami, just beautiful. Helpful, personal service too!
Perfect service absolutely beautiful skirt.
Very impressed, lovely clothes and a wonderful personal service. I have bought Pyrus clothes in the past and have always loved them, very nice quality and they wear and last well. I am delighted with my beautiful new dress!
Gorgeous Bianca Python blouse. Beautifully made and looks even better than I’d hoped for.

Fantastic customer service & loved the hand written note!

If that wasn’t enough they also included a mini Roar candle!

This was my second Pyrus blouse & I know for certain I will be buying more!
Such a lovely silk top - my first piece from Pyrus and I am sure that it will not be my last.

Fast delivery and a charming note from the team included in the package.

All perfect.

Love the blouse, great quality and vibrant colour. Efficient service thank you
Love the quirky styles and always get compliments about my Pyrus shirts - feel good too.
The dress arrived beautifully packaged and with a handwritten note - and even my 10 year old son thought it was beautiful (and he is hard to please!). It has a beautiful print and is just as it looked on the website. Thank you. I will be buying from you again.
I have two dresses and tops which I wear non stop both for day and evening.
The fabric used is beautiful and the styles are unique.
I now have my eye on the green Grace top and nice to know this is a small company. A really good find.
I bought pieces from a local shop but now intend to shop online as I know customer service is excellent.
Fantastic clothes! Am loving my blouse. Quality and design is beautiful. Thanks for the great service too.
Pyrus is rated 4.93 based on 75 reviews