Pyrus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyrus
Read Pyrus Reviews

About Pyrus:

Pyrus is an iconic British boutique brand known for its hand-painted prints that are paired with easy and effortless shapes to complete a sophisticated look with clean lines whilst being eye-catching and bold at the same time.

(0) 20 7739 5000

info@pyrus.london

Tell us how Pyrus made you happy
Gorgeous colour and fabric but very poor fit in bust. Many women have large busts why can companies not provide dresses with larger bust sizes. See Bravissimo.
Really beautiful and comfortable shirt. Arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged.
Beautiful print, beautiful colours, excellent quality.
Excellent service and customer care ❤️
Excellent quality and more importantly great fit. Definitely true to size. Gorgeous packaging too.
Excellent: fast dispatch beautifully packaged. Love the blouse which is a perfect fit. I will buy again
Fantastic company. Gorgeous products. Prompt beautifully packaged items. Great customer service.
Wonderful service and communication. Great quality products, a must for all wardrobes.
Fantastic silk tops and tunic dresses. I think I’ve now bought at least 8 and will continue to buy more. They last forever, are beautifully made and the ordering, delivery and returns are super slick. I wish there were more online retailers like you.
I have bought Pyrus clothes for several years now principally because I love the original prints and also the hang of the silk garments. They are comfortable but also have a ‘wow’ factor - wear well too.
I have been delighted with my Pyrus silk items and the service is always excellent, timely and beautifully packaged sometimes with a hand signed note. I especially love the occasional daily offers. Such a clever idea to draw us in and giving a much needed edge in these challenging times. I have noticed viscose more and more replacing silk. Although I am sure there is a market but it is not for me. I come to Pyrus for your delicious pure silk items. Don't change !
Another beautiful and well crafted item from Pyrus for me. this time a dress, and I love it! such stunning prints and beautifully made - 5 stars!
Love the dress! Beautiful print, lovely fabric and great fit!
Easy to use web site and shirt came very quickly
Beautiful clothes , great customer service
Lovely drapey blouse in beautiful unique print - and superb service. Highly recommend.
I was very impressed with the service and the product. Delivery was very swift and delighted with the fit, style and feel of my new shirt. Thought the 24h discounts were a fab idea and a real incentive to treat yourself.
Lovely dress beautifully wrapped delivered promptly by DHL
Always great customer service, amazing products.
Just received my beautifully wrapped packages today after a little delay, with stunning tea lights as a little extra gift - love that! thank you , adore my jacket and top, can't wait to wear them x
Pyrus is rated 4.89 based on 151 reviews