Pyrus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyrus
Read Pyrus Reviews

About Pyrus:

Pyrus is an iconic British boutique brand known for its hand-painted prints that are paired with easy and effortless shapes to complete a sophisticated look with clean lines whilst being eye-catching and bold at the same time.

(0) 20 7739 5000

info@pyrus.london

Tell us how Pyrus made you happy
Great service
Great candles
Delivery was very fast -next day
Lovely packaging
Love the dress I’m 10-12 but XS was the size I needed.
Helpful customer service
I’m so pleased with my recent tops from Pyrus. I’ve purchased from them in the past and always loved them. They last well and wash well. Lovely silk and there aren’t many places where you can still get such a great choice of colours and patterns.
Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Beautiful, well made dress.
Perfect in every way, thank you. 😊🌻
Great designs and good choice of styles. Would be nice to see different lengths on skirts and dresses eg for petite
Brilliant service and beautiful clothes
Lovely flattering fit and timeless style .
Beautiful prints, fast delivery and excellent service. Pyrus are one of my fave clothing brands now and I look forward to seeing what designs they come up with next :)
Order arrived with item missing no explanation so I had to call and was told there was a fault so they didn’t pack the item! Poor customer service not bothering to contact and tell me!
Thank you for your valuable feedback Rachel. We are sorry you had this experience with us during our busy sale time over the Christmas period. We did call and speak to you after replying to several of your emails, some within 10 minutes however we would really appreciate where we could improve on this so that you have a better experience with us next time
Kindest,
Lorraine
Beautiful prints & great shapes, luxury items to dress up or down, I'm always asked where my unusual blouses come from. Excellent personal customer service from ordering to receipt, a great family business providing top quality unique products. My guilty pleasure!
Very happy with my Paola top, feels lovely and hangs beautifully . Looking forward to wearing it.
Received my order really quick , love my organic tee shirt
Item out of stock after being charged.
Very sorry you experienced this with us. The Christmas period is the busiest time however we notified customers immediately upon finding out the item being out of stock and processed a refund. You should have received a personal email of apologies and a refund notification, however please do let me know if this is not the case and we will look into this as priority
Kindest,
Lorraine
Very prompt service. Item arrived quickly. Would be good to improve on how the item fits. I am a uk 12 but had to get a large as they fit quite small.
Love Pyrus clothes! I wore my Grace top on Christmas Day and it was so cool , comfortable and stylish.
I’ve bought two as they can be worn any time of year.
Beautiful original designs, very well made and affordable
Love these prints! So versatile!
Would love to see beach cover ups & shorts too!
Thank you Pyrus - I absolutely love the Reese top. I also loved the personal hand written message in my delivery, you recognised I'd purchased from you before. I have many of your beautiful tops.
Absolutely love my new Paola top - the colours are stunning. A great edition in time for Christmas.
Pyrus is rated 4.86 based on 108 reviews