Pyrus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyrus
Read Pyrus Reviews

About Pyrus:

Pyrus is an iconic British boutique brand known for its hand-painted prints that are paired with easy and effortless shapes to complete a sophisticated look with clean lines whilst being eye-catching and bold at the same time.

(0) 20 7739 5000

info@pyrus.london

Tell us how Pyrus made you happy
Beautiful design fabrics. Excellent customer service.
Pyrus rocks! I've bought several items from them, and have found their styles and fabrics gorgeous to see and to wear. Sizzling primary colours in a range of easy-to-wear styles with massive eye appeal, and also a range of more subdued fabrics.
My son and daughter-in-law bought me another of their styles at Christmas, with my daughter in law saying "I might have to borrow this!" Oh, and a tee for my granddaughter which she LOVES. Impeccable styles, excellent service! What's not to love!
Always a friendly and excellent service. Items always arrive next day and package beautifully.
Gorgeous Lily (orchid abstract) blouse ......I shall wear and wear with pride!
I have purchased the Calm candle twice now and the scent is divine. They look great, and last a long time. Will definately be ordering again.
Beautiful shirt, very good quality, quick delivery.
Beautiful product and excellent service
Lovely silk top, beautifully packaged and very prompt delivery. Can’t wait for an occasion to wear it
Blouse is lovely and I will be keeping it, but it is much more peach than pink. Still pretty though.
Super fast and lovely packed
Beautifully presented package and very rapid delivery. Lovely patterns and design.
I absolutely love this scent !
Ginger and green tea is my favourite
In fact I came across Pyrus as the previous candle with the same same smell sold out
I t burnt well but I somehow got wax up one side
What a waste of wonderful smelling candle
Any ideas how to get it level again !?
I try to avoid drafts

Thanks julia
Hi Julia,
Thank you for your lovely review!
With regards to the candle solution, I have just tried this - use a hair dryer on a hot setting but on a low blast setting to avoid the wax blowing out of the jar and burning you. Place the candle on an even surface counter, direct the heat from the hair dryer on the problem area and it will melt down into an even level with in 10-20 seconds. PLEASE be careful not to burn yourself and make sure the hairdryer is not too close to the candle, you will be able to judge this as the wax starts to melt.
I hope this helps!
Kindest,
Lorraine
Outstanding!! From the online shopping experience, to the delivery of the beautiful package, to the stunning fabrics and garments, to the support provided by customer service.
A truly special experience I will delightfully repeat! Thank you!
Excellent customer service when I needed it
I just love Pyrus been wearing their blouses for 3 years now 💕
Lovely dress, excellent quality, well packaged and quick delivery
Great service
Great candles
Delivery was very fast -next day
Lovely packaging
Love the dress I’m 10-12 but XS was the size I needed.
Helpful customer service
I’m so pleased with my recent tops from Pyrus. I’ve purchased from them in the past and always loved them. They last well and wash well. Lovely silk and there aren’t many places where you can still get such a great choice of colours and patterns.
Excellent service. Speedy delivery. Beautiful, well made dress.
Pyrus is rated 4.89 based on 123 reviews