Pyramid Wifi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pyramid Wifi
Live Chat, Email
Read Pyramid Wifi Reviews

Tell us how Pyramid Wifi made you happy
I knew this was a more expensive option, but was willing to pay extra for what appeared to be easy setup and use. Unfortunately this has not been the case as it refuses to connect to their servers. Never mind, you live and learn. Last time I purchase from a Facebook advert!
constantly drops the connection. Now it will not connect to my MacBook. cannot access my account. Useless. First week of use was fine, then it decided to stop working. Very disappointed.
Hi Ian, sorry to hear you are having a technical problem, more than happy to help fix for you. The first thing I'd try is sliding the switch on the side of Pyramid then reconnecting - if that doesn't fix for you please pop us a message and we'll be more than happy to fix for you!
can't connect to servers
Got it for PS4 lag, iptv and us Netflix . My PS4 still lags if not worse and speeds from test dropped to 11mbps from a normal 70mbps my iptv still freezes and can’t get us Netflix so pointless had it few month its wits in the draw doing Notting
Hi, please feel free to pop us a message at pyramidwifi.com so that our team can look at any issues you are experiencing. When you say you got it for PS4 lag, if you had a 70mbps connection it's unlikely that the cause of the lag was your internet connection. We also support US Netflix, so if you pop us a message we'll be happy to resolve this for you!
I have been waiting 4days for annual sub to be added to my account without success customer services what customer services
Pyramid Wifi is rated 4.17 based on 35 reviews