Purple Parking  Reviews

Travel
Airport Parking
Travel
Airport Parking

How would you rate Purple Parking  ?

"They advertise collection at the airport within 20 mins after you call. I waited 45 minutes. They offer no apology or explanations when they arrive late. Then after arriving 45 mins late then went on a roundabout collection at other terminals. I left the airport at terminal 2, 1 hour after I called. Also they are every inflexible. I had a missed flight and wanted to take my car out and bring it back the next day to catch the missed flight. Was told I would lose everything I paid if I took the car out. I have used them in the past without issue but the last two times have been very bad service. Very poor company. I am told they are under new management. It shows!"
"For the third time had a theft from my vehicle. On complaining was told that this was not their problem....appartently them stealing from my car is acceptable behvaiour in their organisation."
"If you feel like waiting for just under two hours after your flight has landed then go with this service! The call centre was rude and hung up the phone when we called twice to see where the bus was. Definitely wouldn't use Purple Parking again!!"
Purple Parking  is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews