PurelyGadgets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PurelyGadgets

How would you rate PurelyGadgets ?

"By far the cheapest place i found for the camera i wanted, (wish trading standards would look into Dixons and PC world on there claims of not being beaten on price as £80 more on there sites). Kept informed straight away by logging into account on how order is being processed. Delivery when stated and unlike other places not over charged on the postage. Friendly and helful when requested information and recieved same day. Pleasure to do buisness with. STEVEN -Unbeatable.co.uk"
"Their low prices saved us a bundle.Their follow up service was first class.If you´ve got money to burn then go to a highstreet store,but if you want to make a saving then this is the place for you. keith - Unbeatable.co.uk"
"I have used PurelyGadgets twice this month. On both occasions the price was a lot less than I could find elsewhere on the net. My first purchase was a Nikon 18-200 mm VR lens, ordered in the evening of New Years Eve and delivered on 3rd January. Very fast service at holiday time! The second purchase was a Nikon 80-400 mm VR lens ordered on Tuesday and the order was processed the following Monday. (The lens was delivered to me the next day, exactly one week after placing the order). Not the fastest processing time on this occasion, but still acceptable and an amazingly low price - £50 less than any competitor and £150 less than some major suppliers. PurelyGadgets was very good at keeping me informed about my order when I enquired. I would certainly highly recommend them on price and service. Stan Farrow - Unbeatable.co.uk"
PurelyGadgets is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews