Pure Spain Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Pure Spain

About Pure Spain: Pure Spain is an authentic Spanish lifestyle company delivering quality Spanish products direct to your door.

info@purespain.co.uk

37 Great Cranford StreetPoundburyDorset

How would you rate Pure Spain ?

"Great service & good products."
"English rainy weather made us miss the Spanish sunshine even more than usual this year, so we were relieved to discover we can order Spanish products on-line. Our first order arrived very quickly and we were able to have happy memories with "El aroma de mi hogar" Heno de Pravia cologne once again."
"I'm very happy with the deodorants that I bought and the package arrived before the due date. This is the second time I buy from them. A trusted website."
"We use S3 lemon as a deodorant it is wxcellent. Thank you."
"I have been searching for a company here in England for some time and was very unhappy that I could not get Spanish products HERE, Then I found PURE SPAIN and I could not believe it, I visited their site and they had just what I wanted, I gave them an order, WITHIN 48 HOURS the order was delivered to my door, within the specified time they QUOTED Excellent, fantastic... I WAS MORE THEN PLEASED I WAS OVER THE MOON M.BUTLER"
"Very happy with the products and service from Pure Spain. The company offers a personal touch by email and phone and I'm especially impressed with the toiletries and perfumery range."
"Great company, great products, great prices, and always a fast delivery. Cannot buy the air freshener in UK and I just love the smell, please don't ever stop selling it."
"Best Spanish Rice delivered quickly and securely. Many thanks"
"Easy web site! Super products! Unbelievable customer service- as always! Thanks guys. Remaining a loyal customer! Best regards Anne"
"I found the products in excellent condition when delivered I ha I only 1 complaint and that is when you have special offers on the product I buy it doesn't apply to Ireland and this is always in very small small print"
"Pure Spain have give us the opportunity to buy Spanish cologne in England before this we only where to get it in Spain"
"VERY GOOD SERVICE EXCELLENT PRODUCT IF ONLY WAS AT SPANISH PRICES BUT UNDERSTAND HAVE TO IMPORT IN WILL BUY AGAIN"
"This is just a quick one to say I am happy to have found Pure Spain. I have been buying from them for some years now. I mostly buy the lovely bath gels and colognes as these are not available on the UK market. The prices are much higher than in Spain of course, but I do understand that this is how they make their living. The items come packed to perfection and always arrive in good time. Keep up the good work!"
"I cannot comment on the quality of the goods because they were bought as a gift for someone who lives 200 miles away. However, I trust that they will be of the same excellent quality as others I've ordered in the past as gifts."
"excellent customer service, amazing products"
"I've been a Pure Spain customer for a few years now. If I ever had any problems ordering goods, when I rang them they were always super helpful. This is the only place I can buy my favourite Spanish cologne, Royal Ambree. Great website for those who miss certain Spanish products when in the UK. Well done Pure Spain."
"This is my favourite online company and I do use many! Pure Spain offers a superb range of Spanish products of the highest quality without being highly priced. There is something to suit every pocket! Once you start you will keep going back !"
"Excited to get cooking Paella on the outdoor cooking ring and dish. A great change from BBQ. Thanks for the excellent service."
"Thrilled that I can now buy my favourite Spanish colognes, etc, close to home - and such good value too. The whole process and experience was faultless - Pure Spain are now at the top of my favourites list!!!"
"Pure Spain provides quality a good range of products, as advertised, sourced in Spain. Delivery is prompt and efficient. Issues with access to the website were resolved quickly and successfully."
Pure Spain is rated 4.78 based on 170 reviews