Pure Offices Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Offices
Read Pure Offices Reviews

cassynichols@pureoffices.co.uk

Tell us how Pure Offices made you happy
Straight-forward and convenient way to rent offices, with agreements that provide ideal flexibility. A great, no-frills, cost-effective way to rent office space which should appeal to short-term contactors and start-ups especially. I would certainly look at Pure Offices first if looking for rented office space in the future.
Great offices Accessible 24/7 very secure Great facilitys Nice people in general
Our office in Oldbury is a great location next to theh railway station with links directly to Birmingham and London. The office is the perfect size and well maintained. The only issue would be the level of parking , but that is the case with most accommodation
High quality offices, great staff. No issues - everyone is always there to help out.
We found it extremely easy to move in. Richard was very helpful when we were going through all the paperwork and provided a very useful "duffers guide" for the telephone system. Alison was on hand to show us the offices which were available and gave us a contact within Pure who had a suite of furniture for sale, which we gladly purchased at a very reasonable price. We have been here only 4 days but feel very much at home and would recommend Pure Offices to anyone seeking high quality office accommodation.
The owner is fantastic to work with - very professional, friendly and welcoming. Extremely efficient in sorting any issues or problems. They keep the offices clean and in good shape. Always willing to help you further, and make sure you are satisfied with everything your business requires. Pure offices endeavour to keep a good rapport with all the businesses/Staff in the building.
Very pleasant team !!! Very helpful
After 8 years as a tenant at Midshires House, Aylesbury we were given notice. A couple of years ago we agreed to move office within the building so that they could take on a new customer that needed adjacent space. We agreed to move into an office to suit them on an agreed set of terms with 5% rate increases capped. 2 years on out of the blue they wanted a 110% rate increase and when I showed them the terms agreed with the previous centre manager they served notice on the contract. Clearly not an ethical business. At the time we were their longest running tenant in the building.
We write further to the feedback you have given. With regards to your original licence, unfortunately the licence agreement between you and the previous landlord did not mention the terms you detailed in your review above, it in fact details the opposite. We felt the proposal we gave you to increase your rent to a figure in line with the market rent was fair however these were not acceptable by you. The licence agreement allows either side to terminate the contract (giving flexibility for both parties). We are left with no choice other than to terminate as we cannot continue to allow the office to be rented at such a low rent as it was resulting in us making a loss. If you were willing to pay the market rent for the office, we would have been willing to discuss this matter further.
A surprisingly pain free transition from "home-working" to a much more professional office based working environment. Business rates still to resolve but that of course is nothing to do with "PURE". The single criticism I would make is that of the phones which are too technical by far. Despite reading the full instructions for them I still haven't managed to change the message on the answer system and its a pain to have to fire-up the computer just to retrieve messages from the phone system - makes me wonder what happens when the computer fails to work?, that will be phone messages unavailable until the IT is fixed! Having a phone on a wire to the wall is also a bit odd as cordless has long since worked best for me moving around the office whilst on the phone. But never mind, my middle name is adaptable, and I will get used to it! its a very small sacrifice for such a nice new office space which will doubtless see much more work produced as a result. Steve R
Extremely helpful from initial point in inquiry through to the moving in period. Rachel and her team have been pro-active, well informed and extremely quick to respond to any questions during the settling in period. A very positive experience overall and surpasses my expectations based on previous space I have rented
Everything going well so far. Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Mobile network could be better though!
Pure offices in Kestrel Court Portishead - perfect location, bright and airy studios and professional staff that made the move to my new studio hassle free.
Speaking as a longstanding tenant, over 6 years, I can honestly say that the offices are comfortable and convenient. The office space can be adapted depending on the growth of your company which is great for a start up or more established business. The onsite service team, Serena and Zoe, are friendly, helpful and fun.
Lovely building, great location and outstanding customer service. Thank you
Everything about Pure Offices (Warwick) is sheer quality. The buildings and facilities are first class. It is also managed by extremely competent, highly professional and very friendly staff where nothing is too much trouble. It's a pleasure to work here. I personally have had experience of 4 different serviced offices during the last 10 years and Pure (Warwick) stands out head and shoulders above the rest. There are only two things which would be really welcomed by us (and many other tenants) is a postal collection and a 'common room' for want of a better phrase which we could all use for tea/coffee etc - but not meeetings of course! Previous locations I've been in have had both these facilities and they were very popular.
The offices are very clean and bright and the security is very good , though some times I have seen people open doors to visitors without them having to wait and be entered in i.e. they could be anybody. The only main issue that I have is the car parking, most times the car park is packed and I am unable to find a parking spot. Some system of parking especially for paying tenants should be in force.
Lovely people and very easy and straight forward to deal with and all costs are very transparent.
Good space, good service; and (in our case) an ideal temporary solution for offices.
First class, great location, well managed, flexible. Absolutely no problems what so ever !
cleaniness