Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"I was delighted with the hand bag I bought from your company , the colour Price were excellent and it came on time well packaged. I would certainly use the company again."
"Wouldn’t buy from them again they won’t refund the postage if you don’t have a printer and can’t print off the return slip. I’m over 65 what would I need a printer for."
"Lovely quality would shop here again."
"I am content with the two items I ordered; I wouldn't have been able to find leather bags at these prices any where else."
"A huge choice of nice products ..delivered promptly..although I returned the bag I purchased as wasn’t quite what I wanted the refund was fast and I would order again from them."
"I have purchased before from pure luxuries London and have been very impressed on the quality and value for money, will keep on looking and buying."
"I am absolutely delighted with the handbag I purchased recently, it is beautifully made and exactly as described. Delivery was very quick too. I would definitely buy from here again."
"Very impressed with this company. I ordered a bag On-line. The bag arrived very promptly. Although the bag was lovely, the shoulder strap was too short for me. Returning the bag was very easy. Pure Luxuries kept me informed all through the process. I would have no hesitation in buying from this company in future."
"Very pleased with my purchase of my new handbag. Very fast delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"Why cannot every business be as good as Pure Luxuries? I only ordered the product on 4th March and it arrived on 5th March .... I did not ask for next day delivery (Royal Mail 1st Class) but I got it all the same, the item was perfect, exactly as described and at a superb price. It just goes to show that ‘it can be done’, and other businesses would be wise to take note of this. I could not recommend Pure Luxuries any greater and I would certainly consider buying from them again."
"The website was easy to navigate to find the items I was interested in. Once purcased the service was prompt. I received my itwms within 48hrs."
"I was really pleased with my order the service was very good will definitely order from them again."
"Great website. Lovely products at great prices. I ordered a handbag. Exaxtly as described. Very prompt delivery too. Really pleased."
"Delivery excellent as was price and product ."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery."
"I ordered a grey wallet for my dad's 80th birthday,it is of excellent quality, lovely soft leather,arrived really quickly and packaged very well,my dad loved it,as did I,thanks 😊"
"Great service from ordering too delivery.both the bags I bought are fantastic"
"Great fast service, item perfect"
"I couldn't be happier with my lovely bag. The quality is excellent and exceeds my expectations. The service was good and unusually I have not been bombarded with emails. The price for a quality stylish leather bag was extraordinary."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,847 reviews