Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Very pleased. with the product and service.I would buy from this company again.
I recently purchased s shoulder bag and was very pleased with it. The only thing about the bag which was disapointing was it did not have a slot for a mobile phone or any other slots inside. I am keeping the bag as it is lovely and have had comments about it to the good. In the future I will only purchase a shoulder bag with slots inside. Jay G
Recently purchased an amazing bag . It arrived beautifully wrapped and came very quickly. Would definitely buy from you again 👍
Excellent company. Handbag is stunning, perfect Christmas gift for my friend. Highly recommend. I just wish they sold gift boxes and dust bags. Jx
Highly recommend, the service was very good, absolutely love my new bag.
Beautiful leather bag delivered very promptly. Absolutely loved by the recipient of the gift.
Loved it. Good quality
Very easy process, quick and efficient. No problems and a quality product received.
Amazing quality price and service . I bought a great bag and two leather purses would highly recommend.
Love your products
I am very pleased with my recent purchase. I use it everyday and I’m really happy with it. Intact a number of people asked me where I got it from !
Prompt service, delivered as expected, lovely, good quality bag. Really pleased with my purchase. Would use again.
Quality product at good price
I can only comment on my one recent experience - There range is fairly limited to small luxury type items such as handbags and wallets. I needed a wallet so looked at their site and there was a fairly good choice but the prices varied drastically so it makes you wonder what the quality is like on the cheaper ones. I mean comparing one at £44.00 and another at £9.00 and both in leather. I went for their cheaper offer and I'm pleased to say I'm not disappointed. It's a lovely wallet. After I had placed the order there was a little bit of a problem as I received an email saying there had been a mistake in the price but they did later supply the item.
Bought two conkca wallets in your sale, good quality and price
Beautiful, good quality purse, at a great discount. Would buy from them again.
Very good product very good delivery overall very pleased
I purchased a bag and purse from Pure Luxuries and was very pleased with both the quality and the speed of delivery. They were true to the description and I would recommend them.
Very nice handbags good quality good prices. Leather. Can't say nothing else.
Beautiful purchases, quick delivery, great service. Would highly recomend.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,307 reviews