Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"I now have a really lovely bag, which was delivered on time and is exactly what I wanted. I have had lots of compliments already for the bag."
"I wanted a new purse as the last one I bought (elsewhere) didn't last very long. I was very impressed with what I found on the Pure Luxuries London website. I was just as impressed with the goods when they arrived. I bought my husband a new wallet as well. We both prefer real leather and British made goods. This ticked all the boxes. I will definitely shop here again when I need something else, although if the quality is this good it might be a while before I need replacements! I will definitely recommend the company to other people."
"Very prompt delivery , good quality product"
"I've purchased a number of items from Pure Luxuries and always had quick delivery and been very pleased with the products and have recommended them to family and friends."
"Excellent service. I was absolutely delighted with the bags I purchased and would not hesitate to recommend Pure Luxuries London."
"Nice item, good quality and very quick service I’ve not rated higher as items listed as discounted price in sale - but I thought although the items were of good quality and service good the normal price was over inflated . I would not have purchased for normal price"
"Came across the web site by sheer luck !!! Bought 2 gorgeous bags, half price in the sale “real leather “πŸ‘Œ They are fabulous and I’ve already recommended Pure Luxeries London to friends πŸ‘ Will be shopping with them again soon ."
"Everything I ordered was good quality, delivered within the expected time frame. In love with both the style and the structure of all items purchased"
"Prompt delivery. Well protected with packaging. Lovely bag. Would buy again ."
"Item was not suitable. Refund was superbly managed and very prompt."
"Beautiful and practical bag . Fantastic price, and fast delivery. Very happy, would buy from Pure Luxuries again ."
"Very pleased with my purchase. My husband liked his new personalised wallet, it was a perfect anniversary gift. Thanks."
"This was a present for my daughter wbo is so pleased with her new bag. Beautifully made. Easy to orded and a very quick delivery. Thank you"
"super bargain leather handbag"
"Great quality, perfect service"
"Great product, good value and quality. Fast delivery with no problems. Would definitely recommend."
"Great bag. Good quality and value for money. Quick delivery. My wife love's it and would get another one if only they did it in blue."
"Excellent service and lovely quality."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,847 reviews