Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Beautiful quality items, super fast delivery and would definitely recommend to my friends and family
Good quality handbag as described and delivered extremely quickly.
Superb quality leather bags and purses.
I have bought several handbags from pure luxuries, the quality is good as is the service, easy site to use on line and fast delivery can't fault them.
I have bought 2 handbags and a purse,” quality good. Unfortunately the second bag I returned only because it was too large for what I wanted but returning anything is a pain be much easier if they put a return label in to the delivery parcel so not pleased with that at all. I have ordered a replacement
I highly recommend this company. The items I purchased are brilliant.
I purchased a laptop and weekend bad. Good quality leather and very pleased with the look of both items
Great quality handbags l love the variety of colours and very quick delivery.Saving up for my next one. Regards Mrs DR Pryke
Quality products, good choice, excellent delivery and order fulfilled efficiently.
A pleasant and friendly service. After inspection of my first purchase from this company I realised I needed more capacity so purchased a bag better suited to my requirements. I contacted the company to enquire if i could return the original and request a refund. Not only did they supply a returns free label, the response was quick and courteous. Thank you Pure-luxuries.
Fast posting, good product good price
Really pleased with the bag l have purchased with very quick delivery. I have bought several bags before & have always been pleased with the quality.
very good. Great delivery very quick. This is great quality- used as a school bag at high school and worked wonders! Didn’t break after a few months!!
Great quality item. Such a speedy service. Absolutely fab packaging. Really happy customer
Beautiful bag, excellent customer service . Would highly recommend
First time I shopped with Pure Luxuries and was very impressed with the choice, value, quality of the item I bought and the delivery service. I will shop with them again.
Excellent service. The wallet was good quality and a reasonable price
Lovely products, seamless ordering and very quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Ordered via the website around about lunchtime, the day after next parcel delivered. Excellent, quick service.
Great quality. Perfect from start to finish.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,313 reviews