Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"Delivered really fast and free. Lovely bag, so well finished, much better than most. Great colour, love it."
"Very good quality products and fantastic prices on reduced items"
"Beautiful quality bag, delivered really quickly and really nicely packaged I love my new purchase and would definitely buy from this shop again."
"I ordered three separate time. Each time the order came correct. Exactly as displayed in the pictures. And was a very nice quality. It's now my go to men's gift website."
"Excellent service very quick delivery very reasonable love my bag"
"The service was great. Although I did not keep the item it was good quality and well priced. Delivery was as stated and the return process easy ."
"Excellent product (Gents Washbag) - would definitely recommend."
"I was very pleased with my purchase, which was a well received 40th Birthday gift. My only added comment would be that items be presented in a cloth bag or box - may be in addition to the cost, but would enhance the presentation."
"Good quality, quick delivery & nice packaging"
"Leather wallet exactly as described. Excellent quality, very pleased. Excellent service and delivery as stated. No problems whatsoever."
"Great quality products at good prices."
"Fabulous customer service, even though I didn’t make it easy for them. Bag is just what I was looking for and lovely quality"
"Easy to use website, no hassles and very quick delivery. Would definitely buy from them again."
"my wife was very please with all here bags"
"Perfect colour.. Couldn't get anywhere else. Good quality and great price."
"I purchased a leather hold all and I used it over the Easter weekend holidays and I must say it's the best purchase I have ever had, it held everything I needed, thank you for the quality of the good's hope to get something else in the future."
"I loved the colour (olive green) of my bag. It is exactly as it was pictured and the quality was great. It was also a good price and arrived very quickly. I will most certainly order another in a different colour. A very stylish but practical bag"
"Great quality, fantastic price and quick delivery. What more could you want!"
"Pure Luxuries London provided an excellent price point for the product and the ordering process was quick and easy. They met their delivery schedule, which was very fast, with notifications. My messenger bag was well packaged and extremely high quality."
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,847 reviews