Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
I was very happy with the quality and service provided by Pure Luxuries London. The products were just as described - lovely!- and delivery very prompt, especially considering the present situation. Thoroughly recommended.
I ordered a grey leather handbag and it was delivered promptly. It was well packed and was a good price. It’s a great quality and stylish handbag
Lovaly bag very good price got my bag today ordered another two,good quality,speedy delivery absolutely nothing bad about it.
Beautiful handbags and a very speedy delivery service by Royal Mail.
Excellent quality bag at a reasonable price. It was promptly delivered
Recently bought two different bags as gifts, excellent customer service, very prompt delivery, and beautiful products. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again.
Beautiful bag for a dear friend’s birthday gift & fast delivery will definitely use pure luxuries London again
With 50% off you can’t go wrong. Quality luggage at quality prices.
Quick delivery and lovely product. Will definitely shop with them again.
Beautiful quality items, super fast delivery and would definitely recommend to my friends and family
Good quality handbag as described and delivered extremely quickly.
Superb quality leather bags and purses.
I have bought several handbags from pure luxuries, the quality is good as is the service, easy site to use on line and fast delivery can't fault them.
I have bought 2 handbags and a purse,” quality good. Unfortunately the second bag I returned only because it was too large for what I wanted but returning anything is a pain be much easier if they put a return label in to the delivery parcel so not pleased with that at all. I have ordered a replacement
I highly recommend this company. The items I purchased are brilliant.
I purchased a laptop and weekend bad. Good quality leather and very pleased with the look of both items
Great quality handbags l love the variety of colours and very quick delivery.Saving up for my next one. Regards Mrs DR Pryke
Quality products, good choice, excellent delivery and order fulfilled efficiently.
A pleasant and friendly service. After inspection of my first purchase from this company I realised I needed more capacity so purchased a bag better suited to my requirements. I contacted the company to enquire if i could return the original and request a refund. Not only did they supply a returns free label, the response was quick and courteous. Thank you Pure-luxuries.
Fast posting, good product good price
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,309 reviews