Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
I ordered a back for my mother in law as a Christmas present which I received today she will over the moon with the bag. I had a delay with delivery due to Royal Mail, contacted Pure Luxuries and was updated right away and as a gesture of good will refunded my delivery charge. Fantastic customer service will definitely recommend Pure Luxuries. Thanks again.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ordered a lovely leather handbag plenty of pockets long strap great price and quick delivery. Thinking of ordering a different style handbag soon. Ordered my husband a new leather wallet hope he likes it sure he will.Thanks again.
I've had what is supposed to be a 'good quality' leather purse for 18 months, the leather is already splitting and lifting off and the metal clasp and decoration is tarnishing. certainly doesn't look like a luxurious leather any more, waste of money
So pleased with my cashmere scarf. Perfect colour and a feels so soft and warm. Ordering process was simple and delivery time excellent.
this company went above and beyond when a necklace purchased through Debenhams arrived broken and debenhams had no more.I contacted Pure Luxuries and they put one aside for me while I returned the first one.I love the necklace and shall most definitely be shopping with Pure Luxuries again!
I received my purchase today and it was exactly what I was expecting. It will make the perfect gift!
Dont buy, terrible quality not leather and they don't reply when you want to return
Love my Pure Luxuries handbag. It’s exactly what I was looking for - excellent quality with the perfect style of a designer bag without the price tag.
I recently bought a beautiful bag from Pure Luxuries. I couldn't make my mind up between 2 handbags, eventually I ordered one and was delighted with it. It is a very good quality bag, really beautiful leather and well made. Next week is my birthday and my son has just purchased the other bag I loved for me!!! Would highly recommend to family and friends.
I am a first time buyer from this site and I usually like to see the bag I am buying. I am short in stature 4 foot 8 and a half. I am mature and never got to grips with metric sizes. So I bought a tote - it was really nice and a quality item. But it was too big for me to use. I sent it back and asked for an exchange. Within 24 hours I got my alternate bag. Both bags were quality items and I really like my replacement. I was happy with the quality of the bags and the service- I will use this company if I want this type of item again. Thank you and best wishes Pat Hunter
I was very happy with the quality and service provided by Pure Luxuries London. The products were just as described - lovely!- and delivery very prompt, especially considering the present situation. Thoroughly recommended.
I ordered a grey leather handbag and it was delivered promptly. It was well packed and was a good price. It’s a great quality and stylish handbag
Lovaly bag very good price got my bag today ordered another two,good quality,speedy delivery absolutely nothing bad about it.
Beautiful handbags and a very speedy delivery service by Royal Mail.
Excellent quality bag at a reasonable price. It was promptly delivered
Recently bought two different bags as gifts, excellent customer service, very prompt delivery, and beautiful products. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again.
The briefcase is wonderful, it would get 5 stars but the delivery was very poor. I had paid extra for ' next day,tracked delivery ' but this 50th birthday present arrived 8 days late.
Beautiful bag for a dear friend’s birthday gift & fast delivery will definitely use pure luxuries London again
With 50% off you can’t go wrong. Quality luggage at quality prices.
Quick delivery and lovely product. Will definitely shop with them again.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,313 reviews