Pure Luxuries London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy
Dont buy, terrible quality not leather and they don't reply when you want to return
Love my Pure Luxuries handbag. It’s exactly what I was looking for - excellent quality with the perfect style of a designer bag without the price tag.
I recently bought a beautiful bag from Pure Luxuries. I couldn't make my mind up between 2 handbags, eventually I ordered one and was delighted with it. It is a very good quality bag, really beautiful leather and well made. Next week is my birthday and my son has just purchased the other bag I loved for me!!! Would highly recommend to family and friends.
I am a first time buyer from this site and I usually like to see the bag I am buying. I am short in stature 4 foot 8 and a half. I am mature and never got to grips with metric sizes. So I bought a tote - it was really nice and a quality item. But it was too big for me to use. I sent it back and asked for an exchange. Within 24 hours I got my alternate bag. Both bags were quality items and I really like my replacement. I was happy with the quality of the bags and the service- I will use this company if I want this type of item again. Thank you and best wishes Pat Hunter
I was very happy with the quality and service provided by Pure Luxuries London. The products were just as described - lovely!- and delivery very prompt, especially considering the present situation. Thoroughly recommended.
I ordered a grey leather handbag and it was delivered promptly. It was well packed and was a good price. It’s a great quality and stylish handbag
Lovaly bag very good price got my bag today ordered another two,good quality,speedy delivery absolutely nothing bad about it.
Beautiful handbags and a very speedy delivery service by Royal Mail.
Excellent quality bag at a reasonable price. It was promptly delivered
Recently bought two different bags as gifts, excellent customer service, very prompt delivery, and beautiful products. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again.
The briefcase is wonderful, it would get 5 stars but the delivery was very poor. I had paid extra for ' next day,tracked delivery ' but this 50th birthday present arrived 8 days late.
Beautiful bag for a dear friend’s birthday gift & fast delivery will definitely use pure luxuries London again
With 50% off you can’t go wrong. Quality luggage at quality prices.
Quick delivery and lovely product. Will definitely shop with them again.
Beautiful quality items, super fast delivery and would definitely recommend to my friends and family
Good quality handbag as described and delivered extremely quickly.
Superb quality leather bags and purses.
I have bought several handbags from pure luxuries, the quality is good as is the service, easy site to use on line and fast delivery can't fault them.
I have bought 2 handbags and a purse,” quality good. Unfortunately the second bag I returned only because it was too large for what I wanted but returning anything is a pain be much easier if they put a return label in to the delivery parcel so not pleased with that at all. I have ordered a replacement
I highly recommend this company. The items I purchased are brilliant.
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 5,307 reviews