Pure Luxuries London Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pure Luxuries London

Tell us how Pure Luxuries London made you happy

"I am very happy with the service and the product."
"Very pleased with my purchase. Just what I wanted which was a backpack so I would have my hands free and not have to worry about juggling my suitcase and hand bag. A good tan leather backpack, big enough for my iPad and all the extras I need for travelling, also a very good price. Delivered the day after I ordered. I would definitely buy from again already have my eyes on a tote bag."
"Excellent service, excellent goods. Will shop again!"
"Very good service bought a bag for my wife and she loves it."
"Item arrived promptly and was as I expected, part of the zip broke after 7days but I can still use the handbag, hence only4 stars"
"Excellent service, love my new bag"
"I ordered a mens leather document case but it was to big great leather quality and also the team are really free"
"Bought a men’s backpack as a gift. It is exactly as described so I am very happy with the purchase. The website was easy to use and delivery was swift. I would certainly order again, next time for myself hopefully"
"Just a great bag and good quality I would highly recommend there bags"
"The bag I ordered was as expected as per the advert and was delivered in a safe and timely manner. Couldn't fault the service at all."
"Bought two bags from this company The leather is beautiful and the craftsmanship is too I would highly recommend this company Great service too"
"I was very happy with the handbag I purchased. A good quality product and excellent value for money. Delivery was quick and efficient. I'd buy from Pure Luxuries again."
"Honestly the nicest bag I've ever owned. So impressed by the website, great quality, fast delivery and good deals. Will buy again in the future."
"Handbag arrived promptly, well wrapped so protected in post . Lovely handbag , lots of comments about it. Will use site again"
"Good service, good product, good price."
"Great stuff, great price delivered really quickly"
"Product not as expected. Never used it."
Hello Mohit - thank you for your review. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we have a free returns policy for unused items. If there is any issue at all - please contact us at info@pureluxuries.com and our customer service team will help you :)
"Easy order process, swift delivery and a high quality product with excellent presentation."
"I’ve bought a purse and a bag on two separate occasions and both came packed and wrapped very nicely. Great quality leather too at affordable prices! Will definitely buy from pure luxuries again!"
Pure Luxuries London is rated 4.88 based on 3,847 reviews