Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

Peter Arrowsmith
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2018
Roxanne Backhouse
More Photos & Videos
I can’t thank Pure Cremation enough for taking care of my fathers cremation. A traditional funeral was not for my dad and this was a great alternative. They were compassionate and understanding and went above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend them enough.
Thank you Leanne for your lovely words. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
Very professional organisation showing compassion and professionalism every time we go into dialogue over the loss of my mother. Highly recommend from collect my mum from the hospital to delivering the ashes.
Thank you, Derek. We are very proud of our excellent team who will be pleased to know they made a difference. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
I found the service from beginning to the end to be exceptional. The staff at every stage were respectful, helplful and kind and made this very difficult time more bearable.
Thank you for your kind words, they mean a great deal. Catherine Powell
I am so glad that we were able to give you the support and care you needed.
After my mother's passing in October this year we contacted Celebration of Life Cremations.

Right from the start communication with David and other members of staff was always very professional and friendly.

Everything was exactly as they said it would be and communication was always very prompt.

Finally my mothers ashes were delivered by hand by a lovely and very kind person.

We could have not wished for an easier way for things to have been dealt with and at a very reasonable price as well.

I would be happy to recommend their service to anyone.

Tim Hollings - Cullompton Devon
Very impressed with everything. Everybody involved was kind, courteous and considerate. The pre-cremation visit to Charlton was very tastefully done, so well done to all.
Very helpful. Kept me informed of things at all times. Great delivery of ashes, even when I missed the first delivery. Thank you.
Me and my sister are so very grateful for Everything you did to help so our mums funeral which was hard when we are 18 and 20 and it’s not something your picture you would be doing but we are glad that we found people that understood and helped us through the grieving process and making out mums to know a really special day for all of us

Thankevery think you did to help so am I mums funeral which was hard when were in the 18 and 20 there’s not so many picture you’d be doing I’ll be glad we found people that understood helped us through the grieving process I’m making out mums to know a really special day for all of us

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
It's lovely to hear that our wonderful team have given the help you needed at such a difficult time. Take care, and kindest wishes to you both. Catherine Powell
Very professional. Efficient. Timely. Excellent service
When our family decided that a direct cremation was best for us as our father was in a care home, we were keen to choose a company who would fulfil our needs in a caring and professional way. Pure a Cremation more than lived up to our expectations from the day of the death and collection of the body by polite and respectful drivers, by phone in the days that followed as well as the return of the ashes a few weeks later by their own driver at a time that suited us. The whole experience was made easier by their helpful and professional staff and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking of this way of making funerals more personal.
Thank you so much for these kind words which mean a great deal to the whole team. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
I am writing on behalf of my son. Pure Cremation looked after my husband and the service and kindness we as a family received was exceptional during such a difficult time. Zoe looked after us so well. The service was just what we wanted, simple with no pomp and ceremony but a very moving and beautiful time when we all could remember my husband and celebrate his life. We had people watching from New Zealand and America and everyone commented on what a lovely and moving service. Today I picked up the memory stick of the service and was so moved that it came in a presentation box. Something I will always treasure. Thank you so much.
I would recommend Pure Cremations to anyone.. it’s hard to loose somebody and have to deal with all that goes on after their death, choosing Pure Cremations was the best thing I did, they did everything and more and kept me up to date with what was going on.. absolutely excellent
In times of great emotional stress following the loss of someone very close, this company show remarkable compassion, grace and respectful professionalism in everything they do. A true credit to a British company whom you hope never to have to use, but are extremely grateful to when you do.
From the first phone call, we found the staff to be very sympathetic yet professional at this very difficult time. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained well, and we were guided through each step of the way. We chose to hire the Oak Room, and attend the beautifull Charlton Park Crematorium, and were very impressed. On the day it was everything we hoped for, peaceful, intimate and a perfect way to say our farewells. Finally, the hand delivery of the ashes we thought was a wonderfull touch. We would highly recommend Pure Cremation to anyone in similar circumstances.
Dear Jan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I know this will help others considering this kind of service. I am very proud to work with wonderful people who deliver such excellent care. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Did what they say. With compassion
Thank you.
Very helpful and caring staff. Delivered everything as advertised.
Thank you, Noel. Your comments will help others considering our service for the first time. Best wishes Catherine Powell
I would like to thank Pure Cremations for their very kind, compassionate and thoughtful handling of my husbands funeral. They made it stress free for me. My special thanks go to Peter, who looked after me, Paul who delivered my husband back to me. Without them this time would have been especially hard for me. Everything was exactly as they said it would be, no hidden costs,just excellent service. Thank you so much
Dear Pauline, Thank you for your heartwarming comments. We are very proud of our lovely people and the service they deliver. Take care.
Dear Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to send your comments. I have passed on your special thanks to Peter and Paul - we are lucky to have such lovely people looking after our families. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Superb service from the very first phone call to the final delivery of the ashes. A most professional service.Many thanks to all involved.David Seddon
Pure Cremations was recommended to me after the death of my uncle and the process was straight forward to deal with. They had to keep hold of my uncle's ashes and wait for a sea casket to be delivered to them, transfer the ashes and send to the Naval Dockyard in Portsmouth. This was done efficiently and thanks go to Peter for his advice and help with a potentially tricky situation. Highly recommended and would use them again without hesitation.
I had got some quotes on funerals, they were all horribly expensive. I also didn't much like the restrictions of crematoriums, generally a half hour conveyor belt arrangement, difficult to get really personal in that time. By chance I happened across Pure Cremation. The price was very good, affordable even. Not only that but the fact that I chose not to have an attended cremation meant we had more money to spend on a good memorial at home once the ashes of my Dad arrived home.

Now, me and my sister live in differing counties so I drove to the offices and collected half Dads ashes in an urn I provided myself and the remainder were sent to my sister included in the price.

Having visited the premises I can say that it is beautiful, right near a cricket ground and not far from where they made Downton Abbey in lovely countryside. The service is held in a lovely modern location and there is plenty of parking. All the staff I dealt with were really helpful and 'human'. I never felt like I was asking too many questions or wasting their time or that I was just a number to them.

This sort of thing isn't for everyone. For many, myself included, it is not local. But if you are looking for value, don't mind an unattended cremation (or don't mind travelling), it's excellent.

I took my friend along, I am his next of kin and after seeing it he's told me that he also wants an unattended cremation with Pure Cremation.
Dear Steve, Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review. I know that others will find this extremely helpful. It's always lovely to hear what a difference it makes when our staff go above and beyond to meet a family's exact needs. We are very proud of the crematorium which we hope demonstrates how much we care about the service we offer; I'm so glad it made a good impression on you and your friend. Best wishes Catherine
We done non religious service and Pure Cremation were helpful and good
Than you