Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

info@purecremation.co.uk

Charlton Park Crematorium
Charlton Down

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy
Communication not as promised but when I did speak with someone they were polite and respectful
After reviewing our records I am pleased to see that on the day we were instructed my team made several attempts until they were able to make contact to confirm the next steps and that a member of the team informed you by telephone when your loved one was brought into our care. As you asked not to be informed of the cremation date the next point of contact would have been to arrange the delivery of ashes which took place comfortably within our promised 21-day timescale.

However, we recognise that different families have different needs and I would be very happy to discuss what additional communication you would have liked as we regard this as a key part of our care. Simply call the office and ask to speak to the Customer Experience Director.
At a stressful time,Pure Cremation were compassionate, polite and helpful. I cannot fault the service,thank you.
My husband found this company before he died, and I thought this is not for me, but I must go with his choice, but was I wrong! Service from the Pure Cremation was excellent, so understanding,they kept me up to date as to when the cremation was actually taking place as this was an unattended cremation. The gentleman that delivered my ashes to me was lovely, I would highly recommend Pure Cremation and this will certainly be in my will as to my wish for myself.
Very happy with the service you provided for my husband's cremation. Everything was delivered as promised and the costs was affordable. Thank you very much.
Pure Cremation Ltd from day one provided a courteous, caring and confidential service to enable our family to deliver our Son David's final wishes on how he wanted to leave us. Pure Cremation were professional and discrete in all aspects of delivering David's wishes on behalf of the family, on time as promised, efficiently and with care and consideration for all parties. Our thanks must go to Peter , Harriet and their drivers who all did their jobs with due respect and diplomacy and consideration for our wishes. We have been able to succeed in achieving David's wishes and be able to say Goodbye in the right way.
The staff were so kind and patient. Their professional attitude helped. Every step in the process was discussed with me, it helped me and my daughter to cope with a difficult situation. The delivery of the ashes was handled with such care and delicacy. Thank you.
Thank you for a lovely service ! I would highly recommend pure cremations! They were professional and friendly at time I needed ! Thank you very much !
I just wish the communication between them and me will be a little bit better. The rest was very good.
Straightforward and dealt with compassion and professionalism. Made me comfortable and reassured at a distressing time
These reviews are fixed. If they don’t like it they take it down
You are not a customer and are abusing this review facility for defamation and slander against a company director.
Your IP and email address have been passed to the authorities and legal team.
The archetypal ‘does what it says on the can’. Zero fuss, all entirely respectful, answered every question. Exactly the service they claim to be. Not a pleasant topic but first class product / service.
The whole process was very simple from the very start. I felt treated with respect, during a time when you feel under a lot of pressure and sad ess. We were kept fully informed of the cremation arrangements. Our Father was not a religious man and as a family, we agreed his funeral/cremation would be a very quite affair. We celebrated his life our own way. The Organisation's Customer Care was exceptional. Everything was very clear. Paul, who personally hand delivered the ashes, had great empathy and respect. I would have no hesitation using, or recommending Pure Cremation LTD services.
When my mother made her will back in 2006, in expressing her wish "to have a funeral free of mourners, flowers and the usual funeral paraphernalia", she had no idea that, at the time, there was no undertaker's service to properly accommodate her wishes. On reading that opening statement, I started Googling cremations and, low and behold, came across Pure Cremation..... .....who have been outstandingly helpful in carrying out exactly what they said they would, when they said they would do it. The cremation has actually, so far, proven to be the least stressful aspect of her departure - for which I can only say a big 'thank you' to the whole team at Pure Cremation, who made it possible. We now have had her ashes returned and will plan a scattering ceremony and wake in our own good time, a time. In all honesty, when my own time comes, I can think of no better way to be dispatched.
Staff were exceptional, easy to contact and provided professional advice eith personal touch.
I chose Pure Cremation as I didn't want a big fuss a usual funeral has, and is not what my Mum would have wanted. Sadly, her passing was very sudden and is not something we had ever discussed. We decided to arrange a cremation through Pure and arrange our own memorial - afternoon tea at a local cafe, something which Mum would have loved. The service I received from Pure Cremation has been excellent and all members of staff I have spoken to have been so friendly and went above and beyond in helping me with the next stage. Following my Mums death, their amazing service has made grieving the loss of my Mum that little bit easier. The delivery of my Mums ashes was on time and was delivered by a very polite gentleman (Paul Rea) who was so kind and made me feel at ease. I highly recommend Pure Cremation as an alternative option should you wish to organise your own funeral for a loved one, or not offer a service at all.
My atheist, pragmatic (and, to be honest, quite penny-pinching) mother left us directions for a direct cremation. We looked into it and chose Pure Cremation based on previous reviews. The service delivery was exactly what we expected - straightforward, low-key, respectful. My only criticism was that I had asked to be told when the cremation was taking place (just so I could set aside a few peaceful moments to think of my mum at the time) but this did not happen and it was only because I happened to make a chasing phone call that I found out it was due to take place any minute. Unfortunately I did not have time to let my sister know. Other than that, we are both happy that this was the simple, economical disposal of my mother's body, which is what she wanted. It was also very simple and stress-free for us, at a time of loss. We really had very little to do, which was great, and we are now - six weeks later - planning a lovely get-together for friends and family, to remember my mother in a way she would have loved.
Dear Gillian,

Thank you for your kind words about our service for your mother. I would like to apologise personally for you receiving the cremation date information so late. This is very unusual but I will look into this as we pride ourselves on our communication and want to get this right for every family - Catherine Powell, Customer Experience Director.
Excellent service in looking after a loved one.
The service provided was first rate delivered with sympathetic and professional approach. All dates were met or bettered and for a completely assured and discrete no-fuss execution of mission, I would highly recommend for anyone wishing for this type of disposal. Thanks for your services.
Excellent from start to finish. Always thoughtful and understanding.... thank you
Everything about the service provided was done with compassion & dignity I could not have wished for a better way to say goodbye in my own way to my loved one. I have instructed my family to use Pure Cremation for me when my time comes. Many many thanks
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 613 reviews