Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

Peter Arrowsmith
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2018
Roxanne Backhouse
More Photos & Videos
Faced with the very sudden Death of my son, the family did not want to go through the ordeal all over again with a funeral. We took a decision to have a simple Cremation and contacted Pure Cremations almost immediately. We received an excellent service from the moment I rang untill his ashes were returned. Would I use Pure Cremations again? Most certainly.
Dear Melvyn, thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our service. We really appreciate it and know that it will give others confidence to consider this non-traditional style of farewell. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
All I can say - an excellent service at a difficult time.

I was kept fully informed of the process, and the person returning my mother's ashes clearly explained the process.

So much more straightforward and simpler than when it was necessary to arrange a traditional funeral for my father nearly 13 years ago.

I have no hesitation in recommending.

Thank You for your service.
Dear John, I am so pleased that you received the support and communication you needed, and that this helped make a difficult time a little easier. Kindest regards Catherine
Very very helpful. Really lovely to talk to. Most understanding. Extremely polite and caring.
That's what we're here for Angie. Thank you for your kind words, they mean a great deal to the whole team. Kind regards Catherine
I found the service provided was excellent. I just found out I had bowel cancer before my husband passed away and could not face trying to arrange a funeral on top of everything else. I happened to see a leaflet for pure cremation at the hospital and thank goodness I did it took all the added stress away. The service was faultless I was informed every step of the way from when he was collected from the hospital through to the cremation so thank you for helping me at a very distressing time.
Dear Jeanette, thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. I am so glad that we were able to give you and your husband exactly what was needed. Wishing you all the best, Catherine
My brother and I are so glad we chose pc when our dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, your team were helpful and very respectful. When our dad’s ashes were returned to us your staff were very professional and we thank you very much.
Thank you for this lovely review. I am so glad we could help make things a little easier for your family. Kind regards Catherine
I mean they did well I suppose, recieving a loved ones ashes, along with 2 application forms for funeral plans and a pen literally attached to the ashes container by elastic band was in poor taste, and then to be told its a common misconception about ashes, they're actually skeleton bone fragments. All while I'm sat staring at the disc on display on the top of the box that's still covered in ash. Totally wierd experience. But I suppose they did collect and cremate and we're lovely on the phone so yeah. Wierd 3 stars from me
Pure Cremation helped me through every stage of the process and were extremely helpful and sympathetic.
Thank you for this lovely review, it means a great deal to the team to know they have made a difference. Best wishes, Catherine
Thank you all at pure cremations you were all so kind and professional in the way you handled everything from collecting my mother from the hospice in Hayle to cremation and then delivering her back home to her family what a wonderful service you provide and I would highly recommend your services.
The staff at the hospice said you were kind and very professional when you picked my mother up and they were so impressed.
On the day of cremation we went for a meal to celebrate my mum and we are also creating a lovely garden for her where her ashes will put as she loved the garden so much and once again thank you so much .
Dear Tina, thank you for this lovely review. Hearing how you have marked your Mum's passing and your plans for ongoing remembrance that reflects her passion was both heartwarming and inspiring. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
Staff couldn't of been more helpful and informative
Dear Rachel, I'm so glad that we have been able to support you. Kind regards Catherine Powell
Pure cremation is a great service I wouldn't hesitate to use again but hopefully not for a while . It was very easy to put in place , I First checked them out over 12 months ago when my dad was with us but wasn't well but he got better and I didn't take a policy out but he suddenly passed four days after Christmas I didn't have the money for a normal funeral havekng burried my daughter 9 years ago and my grandson last Xmas 2018 .i contacted pure cremation and everything was arranged in no time they where very sympathetic regarding my situation and nothing was to mutch I arranged my dads cremation they emailed me all the forms and answered my questions I was very grateful to pure cremation my father was treated with great respect by them and after the cremation I was able to have his ashes returned expressly the day after this allowed us as as a family my brother and his wife coming from austrailior to scatter dads ashes in our family plot at our local cemetary i want to thank pure cremation for a fantastic service and i have reccomended them to family and friends thank you regards Gary rigby
Dear Gary, I am so pleased that our lovely team were able to help you during this difficult time. Look after yourself.
The family were deeply impressed by the service that you provided for our Brother. It was exactly as he wished it to be. The family were treated with the greatest kindness and respect, and our Brother was returned to us, with the same care and respect. We could not fault a single thing. Thank you
Dear Robert, it has been a privilege to look after your brother and the wider family. Take care.
Pc delivered everything I could have hoped for, in their handling of Mum's Cremation. Would have no problem recommending their service to any 3rd party.
Thank you, Ian, for your kind words.
I discovered Pure quite by chance and I am so pleased I did! They were very professional and efficient but sensitive and caring. I was kept informed at every stage which was great. It is really good to find that there is an alternative to the extremely expensive funeral directors and you can keep it all very simple if you want to - we chose an unattended cremation as we are a very small family and none of us like funerals so we decided not to attend but to have a family celebration at home, of my aunt’s life, without having look at a coffin.
I can highly recommend Pure...an excellent choice!
Thank you for sharing your experience, which will give other families the confidence and inspiration to do things in the way that is right for them.
Excellent customer service, the staff were friendly and really helpful throughout the whole of my dad experience. I would happily recommend this company to anyone who has had a bereavement, and have infact done this in several conversations this past 6 months. Thank you all for making the whole thing an easy experience for me, my family and I are really grateful.
Dear Rachel, thank you for your positive review and for helping to spread the word so that others can make more informed decisions about the kind of funeral that is right for their family.
As you are running a business I thought I'd let you know that there is no apostrophe in 50s. It looks unprofessional.
At an incredibly difficult time Pure Cremation's caring, discreet and complete handling of my husband's cremation was a godsend. I'm on my own, with limited funds and found myself floundering. Everything was taken care of for me from start to finish. When the ashes were delivered I had an unexpected and frightening reaction. The very kind gentleman who delivered the ashes would not leave until he was assured I had recovered. Then, within the hour I received a call from Pure Cremation assuring me that if there was anything at all that I needed in the future they were there for me. I can hardly overstate how grateful I am. I had no help, but with this wonderful organization I didn't need any. Thank you so very much.
Thank you for this moving tribute to our wonderful team. We love hearing that our care makes a difference. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell.
Thoughtful and caring throughout the whole process. Compassion given and great communication throughout. Would highly recommend.
Thank you, Julie, for your kind words.
Professional and very caring. Am very satisfied I engaged Pure Cremation to deal with my husband Albert’s death. Thank you everybody at Pure Cremation for your kindness to me at this sad time. Sincerely Elizabeth Burgess.
It has been our privilege to look after you and your husband, Albert. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
At a time of sadness and shock it is not easy to think clearly and make decisions. However, I am so delighted I chose Pure Cremation to undertake my mums cremation. From my first call to my collection of my mums ashes (which was my choice) the staff were friendly and professional. I also think that the provision of the Christmas Memorial Service is a wonderful offering. Charlton Park crematorium is in a wonderful peaceful setting. Thank you all.
Thank you for your lovely review. The Memorial Service has been very well-received and will be available to view on our websites from lunchtime 24/12/2019. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell
Thankyou for everything would use again if i needed to
It has been our privilege to help and support you at this difficult time.
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 661 reviews