Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

info@purecremation.co.uk

Charlton Park Crematorium
Charlton Down

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
In times of great emotional stress following the loss of someone very close, this company show remarkable compassion, grace and respectful professionalism in everything they do. A true credit to a British company whom you hope never to have to use, but are extremely grateful to when you do.
From the first phone call, we found the staff to be very sympathetic yet professional at this very difficult time. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained well, and we were guided through each step of the way. We chose to hire the Oak Room, and attend the beautifull Charlton Park Crematorium, and were very impressed. On the day it was everything we hoped for, peaceful, intimate and a perfect way to say our farewells. Finally, the hand delivery of the ashes we thought was a wonderfull touch. We would highly recommend Pure Cremation to anyone in similar circumstances.
Dear Jan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I know this will help others considering this kind of service. I am very proud to work with wonderful people who deliver such excellent care. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Did what they say. With compassion
Thank you.
Very helpful and caring staff. Delivered everything as advertised.
Thank you, Noel. Your comments will help others considering our service for the first time. Best wishes Catherine Powell
I would like to thank Pure Cremations for their very kind, compassionate and thoughtful handling of my husbands funeral. They made it stress free for me. My special thanks go to Peter, who looked after me, Paul who delivered my husband back to me. Without them this time would have been especially hard for me. Everything was exactly as they said it would be, no hidden costs,just excellent service. Thank you so much
Dear Pauline, Thank you for your heartwarming comments. We are very proud of our lovely people and the service they deliver. Take care.
Dear Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to send your comments. I have passed on your special thanks to Peter and Paul - we are lucky to have such lovely people looking after our families. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Superb service from the very first phone call to the final delivery of the ashes. A most professional service.Many thanks to all involved.David Seddon
Pure Cremations was recommended to me after the death of my uncle and the process was straight forward to deal with. They had to keep hold of my uncle's ashes and wait for a sea casket to be delivered to them, transfer the ashes and send to the Naval Dockyard in Portsmouth. This was done efficiently and thanks go to Peter for his advice and help with a potentially tricky situation. Highly recommended and would use them again without hesitation.
I had got some quotes on funerals, they were all horribly expensive. I also didn't much like the restrictions of crematoriums, generally a half hour conveyor belt arrangement, difficult to get really personal in that time. By chance I happened across Pure Cremation. The price was very good, affordable even. Not only that but the fact that I chose not to have an attended cremation meant we had more money to spend on a good memorial at home once the ashes of my Dad arrived home. Now, me and my sister live in differing counties so I drove to the offices and collected half Dads ashes in an urn I provided myself and the remainder were sent to my sister included in the price. Having visited the premises I can say that it is beautiful, right near a cricket ground and not far from where they made Downton Abbey in lovely countryside. The service is held in a lovely modern location and there is plenty of parking. All the staff I dealt with were really helpful and 'human'. I never felt like I was asking too many questions or wasting their time or that I was just a number to them. This sort of thing isn't for everyone. For many, myself included, it is not local. But if you are looking for value, don't mind an unattended cremation (or don't mind travelling), it's excellent. I took my friend along, I am his next of kin and after seeing it he's told me that he also wants an unattended cremation with Pure Cremation.
Dear Steve, Thank you for taking the time to give such a detailed review. I know that others will find this extremely helpful. It's always lovely to hear what a difference it makes when our staff go above and beyond to meet a family's exact needs. We are very proud of the crematorium which we hope demonstrates how much we care about the service we offer; I'm so glad it made a good impression on you and your friend. Best wishes Catherine
We done non religious service and Pure Cremation were helpful and good Than you
They were excellent; prompt, easy to deal with solicitous and extremely efficient. Given that the circumstances were acutely upsetting on the day after my mother's death, their helpfulness and anticipation of our needs was exemplary.
The Pure Cremation service was perfect for us - dealing with the formalities of death with great sensitivity. Everyone was kind and understanding and gave timely sensible advice. I would highly recommend this service.
Excellent communication throughout the whole process. Everything went to plan and we were kept informed of everything that happened. Our daughters ashes were delivered to our home exactly when arranged. Pure Cremation provided an excellent service and I would definitely recommend their services.
I never knew about the company till I saw it on advertising but it's the best chose I could have made they were very polite and courteous and so discreet it made the loss of my husband so much easier to except
Excellent, professional service from start to finish exactly what we needed thank you
i will be using you again when the time arrives , this was a very simple and very easy way to have my beloved dad cremated, and my mum said the man who delivered the ashes back to her was a really lovely man. thank you so much.
I was suprised at how much the people cared about my situation and feelings. I really appreciated that they where not just about the money. Many thanks to all who work at pure cremations.
Professional, courteous, impressive, recommended.
Using Pure Cremation was a very straightforward and easy task. I had very little interaction with them, purely because there was no need to. About 20 minutes of paperwork, make the payment and all is taken care of.
Pure Cremation helped my family immensely after what was such a tough time for us in losing our beloved lady - my Nanna, after 94 precious years. The process was easy and hassle free and every part of the process, right up to the delivery of her ashes, was handled respectfully, keeping us informed throughout. I cant thank Pure Cremations enough.
The team at Pure Cremation is honestly great. Their service comes at a difficult time in peoples lives. They are all empathetic and make the process very simple. From Harriet who answered my first call to the gent who delivered to me, their service is absolutely 1st class. Thank you
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 630 reviews