Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

Peter Arrowsmith
Pure Cremation Ltd 5 star review on 29th September 2018
Roxanne Backhouse
More Photos & Videos
The service I received from Pure Cremation was exceptional and I am extremely thankful that I discovered them after researching online, following the death of my father from Covid-19 during this terrible epidemic. With the restrictions on funerals, and with our mum unable to attend a physical event due to her vulnerability in this crisis, we chose Pure Cremation to take care of my father's cremation, and we received his ashes just a week later - enabling us to avoid the distress of him getting caught up in the hospital and funeral backlog. From the prompt and sensitive email communication, to the easy-to-understand payment terms and lack of sales pressure, to the collection of his body from the hospital to the final delivery by hand of my dad's ashes, the service we received was exemplary and I would have no hesitate in recommending Pure Cremation - especially at this time of the pandemic when traditional funeral options are so limited.
This comprehensive review has made my day. We have invested energy and thought into each stage of care and I am so pleased that your experience has demonstrated everything that we strive for. Kind regards Catherine Powell
I write this on the day my father has passed away; just five weeks after my mother. As a close family but living countries apart, there was never any possibility of a family funeral. We approached Pure Cremations on recommendation 5 weeks ago. We have called them again. Recomendation.
Pure Cremations made a very difficult and daunting task very easy for me and my family after our loss. They provided all the necessary advice and instructions from our very first call. Their care, understanding and keeping you updated was nothing short of excellent. They will always try to accommodate your special requests, such as flowers and anything (within their standard guidelines) to go with your loved ones. I highly recommend their service. Thank you to Ashly and the team at Pure Cremation for all your help during such difficult times.
Disappointed and I’m still in the process. I had to chase them twice. I don’t know if it is the virus causing the lack of communication. Maybe you get a better experience if you spend more money and have an attended service. Note to owner; if you want to charge an extra £150 for a swift delivery of the ashes( presumably everyone would want them ASAP) just put it in the upfront price, it’s insensitive to be offered that after the event.
Dear Mr Sharp, I have looked into this as a matter of urgency. I can understand your disappointment as it has taken longer than we would have expected to book your loved one's cremation.
I can see that we responded swiftly to bring your loved one into our care and promptly issued all of the documentation, however, it is also clear that we did not meet our usual high standards of communication in the period after this. I apologise sincerely for this.
The unprecedented circumstances arising from Covid-19 have dramatically impacted both the demand for our service and the numbers of staff available to meet that demand. This has presented many challenges which required rapid review and revision of our systems plus recruiting and training additional staff to ensure that we can deliver excellent service to four times the usual number of families.
I am very sorry that your loved one's arrangements were affected and would like to ensure that we can at least meet our usual service standard for the journey from initial instruction to hand delivery of the ashes.
I will personally arrange for priority return of the ashes and will contact you to discuss this. Kindest regards Catherine Powell (Founder and Owner)
Very friendly staff during a very sensitive period.
Excellent discreet service.
Everything done as promised and on
Time promised.
Friends are now going to use you as well.
As I will when my time comes.

Thank you.
The actual pre sales was very good and non pushy, friendly phone staff.

The signing up and arranging of funeral was very good and then we paid.

We didn't hear back for a week, so i called and they said sorry your payment was not attached to your mum correctly by us but we will book your cremation now. Within an hour it was booked. Again i heard nothing and was expecting a call or email etc to confirm etc. I called them back up the next week and they said yes its all on for your date as planned.

The attended cremation was very good, 2 pure cremation staff in a smart black van drove past us and unloaded mum respectfully and placed her in the chapel. Three songs were played that we asked for and we were told there were a few mins in between songs for someone to speak etc.

I'm still giving them 5 stars despite lack of communication once we paid and slight delay in arranging the cremation.

Go for the attended local cremation (An extra payment) and you can pick the ashes up in a day or two as well. We basically had the same funeral everyone else is getting due to Covid-19 overseen by a respectful company.

Very good, professional service. Caring throughout, there for your needs. Communication is clear and understandable, with dignity at all times. Lovely and innovative presentation box the ashes are returned in.
Very good service, have now recommended the company to others, including my own children, for me.
Dad wanted a no fuss cremation. He purchased a plan through pure cremation. I can honestly say how efficient and how kind and courteous all the staff I dealt with were. They returned dads ashes today, hand delivered by themselves. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them as everything has gone seamlessly especially at such a sad time.
Pure Cremations were absolutely brilliant at this bad time. My mum and myself cannot thank you all enough for everything you did for my dad. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants a simple cremation. You kept us in the loop with everything that was happening from booking online to collecting my dad, to the cremation and the delivery of the ashes. It was very much appreciated. Thank you all so much.
Marvelous people, no problems at all,very smooth and unintrusive, thank you so much for makin this time easier
A personal and very professional service . It was exactly what we had hoped for . Thanks to all the team
Pure Cremations were so kind and respectful throughout the process. When our mother died we had no idea how to proceed. Celebration of Life and Pure Cremations between them guided us along every step of the way. I had to speak to them on a few occasions to clarify how things would be done and each time I was treated with patience and kindness. The whole family has found it to be a very positive experience. In the event, we probably would not have been able to hold a funeral anyway because of Covid 19. Nevertheless we were glad that we had made it our choice, one which we had discussed and agreed with our mother. I would definitely recommend the company.
Just cannot thank Pure Cremation enough for taking over when I was a complete mess and not knowing what to do...One phone call in to the nicest of lady's on the other end of the phone who took over everything from immediately calling the care home to arranging my husbands collection. The communication was impeccable and to my husband's ashes being returned last week I was informed every step of the way. Thanks you again for helping me in my hour of need with such professionalism and service, You should be very proud of the service you offer and at a very decent price. I would happily recommend to anyone who has no desire for a full blown funeral.
Very pleased with service. Dealt with sympathetically and made very easy at such a difficult time.
Dear Louise, Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review, it is really appreciated. With best wishes, Catherine Powell
Mum wanted a ' no fuss' send off! Pure Cremations provided our family with exactly that in a very professional and caring way.The whole process at every stage was easy to understand and simple to complete.Mum's ashes were returned to us in a lovely decorative container,

Thank you Pure Cremations.
The O'Hara Family.
Dear John, I am so pleased that our team delivered the experience that we aspire to for every customer. We hope that you and all those you care about stay safe and well. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Everyone I spoke to was polite and more than helpful. They guided me through what was a particularly difficult time and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. I would whole heartedly recommend Pure Cremations.
We used Pure Cremation when my mother passed last month. They were excellent throughout, collecting the body quickly from her care home and dealing promptly and efficiently with her cremation throughout. Pure Cremation were helpful and respectful throughout and I would thoroughly recommend them.
Could not ask for more
Thank you, Bernice. With best wishes, Catherine.
Pure Cremation Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 662 reviews