Pure Cremation Ltd Reviews

info@purecremation.co.uk

Charlton Park Crematorium
Charlton Down

Tell us how Pure Cremation Ltd made you happy
As you are running a business I thought I'd let you know that there is no apostrophe in 50s. It looks unprofessional.
At an incredibly difficult time Pure Cremation's caring, discreet and complete handling of my husband's cremation was a godsend. I'm on my own, with limited funds and found myself floundering. Everything was taken care of for me from start to finish. When the ashes were delivered I had an unexpected and frightening reaction. The very kind gentleman who delivered the ashes would not leave until he was assured I had recovered. Then, within the hour I received a call from Pure Cremation assuring me that if there was anything at all that I needed in the future they were there for me. I can hardly overstate how grateful I am. I had no help, but with this wonderful organization I didn't need any. Thank you so very much.
Thank you for this moving tribute to our wonderful team. We love hearing that our care makes a difference. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell.
Thoughtful and caring throughout the whole process. Compassion given and great communication throughout. Would highly recommend.
Thank you, Julie, for your kind words.
Professional and very caring. Am very satisfied I engaged Pure Cremation to deal with my husband Albert’s death. Thank you everybody at Pure Cremation for your kindness to me at this sad time. Sincerely Elizabeth Burgess.
It has been our privilege to look after you and your husband, Albert. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
At a time of sadness and shock it is not easy to think clearly and make decisions. However, I am so delighted I chose Pure Cremation to undertake my mums cremation. From my first call to my collection of my mums ashes (which was my choice) the staff were friendly and professional. I also think that the provision of the Christmas Memorial Service is a wonderful offering. Charlton Park crematorium is in a wonderful peaceful setting. Thank you all.
Thank you for your lovely review. The Memorial Service has been very well-received and will be available to view on our websites from lunchtime 24/12/2019. With kindest wishes, Catherine Powell
Thankyou for everything would use again if i needed to
It has been our privilege to help and support you at this difficult time.
I can’t thank Pure Cremation enough for taking care of my fathers cremation. A traditional funeral was not for my dad and this was a great alternative. They were compassionate and understanding and went above and beyond. I couldn’t recommend them enough.
Thank you Leanne for your lovely words. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
Very professional organisation showing compassion and professionalism every time we go into dialogue over the loss of my mother. Highly recommend from collect my mum from the hospital to delivering the ashes.
Thank you, Derek. We are very proud of our excellent team who will be pleased to know they made a difference. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
I found the service from beginning to the end to be exceptional. The staff at every stage were respectful, helplful and kind and made this very difficult time more bearable.
Thank you for your kind words, they mean a great deal. Catherine Powell
I am so glad that we were able to give you the support and care you needed.
After my mother's passing in October this year we contacted Celebration of Life Cremations. Right from the start communication with David and other members of staff was always very professional and friendly. Everything was exactly as they said it would be and communication was always very prompt. Finally my mothers ashes were delivered by hand by a lovely and very kind person. We could have not wished for an easier way for things to have been dealt with and at a very reasonable price as well. I would be happy to recommend their service to anyone. Tim Hollings - Cullompton Devon
Very impressed with everything. Everybody involved was kind, courteous and considerate. The pre-cremation visit to Charlton was very tastefully done, so well done to all.
Very helpful. Kept me informed of things at all times. Great delivery of ashes, even when I missed the first delivery. Thank you.
Me and my sister are so very grateful for Everything you did to help so our mums funeral which was hard when we are 18 and 20 and it’s not something your picture you would be doing but we are glad that we found people that understood and helped us through the grieving process and making out mums to know a really special day for all of us Thankevery think you did to help so am I mums funeral which was hard when were in the 18 and 20 there’s not so many picture you’d be doing I’ll be glad we found people that understood helped us through the grieving process I’m making out mums to know a really special day for all of us Thank you from the bottom of our hearts
It's lovely to hear that our wonderful team have given the help you needed at such a difficult time. Take care, and kindest wishes to you both. Catherine Powell
Very professional. Efficient. Timely. Excellent service
When our family decided that a direct cremation was best for us as our father was in a care home, we were keen to choose a company who would fulfil our needs in a caring and professional way. Pure a Cremation more than lived up to our expectations from the day of the death and collection of the body by polite and respectful drivers, by phone in the days that followed as well as the return of the ashes a few weeks later by their own driver at a time that suited us. The whole experience was made easier by their helpful and professional staff and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone thinking of this way of making funerals more personal.
Thank you so much for these kind words which mean a great deal to the whole team. Kindest regards Catherine Powell
I am writing on behalf of my son. Pure Cremation looked after my husband and the service and kindness we as a family received was exceptional during such a difficult time. Zoe looked after us so well. The service was just what we wanted, simple with no pomp and ceremony but a very moving and beautiful time when we all could remember my husband and celebrate his life. We had people watching from New Zealand and America and everyone commented on what a lovely and moving service. Today I picked up the memory stick of the service and was so moved that it came in a presentation box. Something I will always treasure. Thank you so much.
I would recommend Pure Cremations to anyone.. it’s hard to loose somebody and have to deal with all that goes on after their death, choosing Pure Cremations was the best thing I did, they did everything and more and kept me up to date with what was going on.. absolutely excellent
In times of great emotional stress following the loss of someone very close, this company show remarkable compassion, grace and respectful professionalism in everything they do. A true credit to a British company whom you hope never to have to use, but are extremely grateful to when you do.
From the first phone call, we found the staff to be very sympathetic yet professional at this very difficult time. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained well, and we were guided through each step of the way. We chose to hire the Oak Room, and attend the beautifull Charlton Park Crematorium, and were very impressed. On the day it was everything we hoped for, peaceful, intimate and a perfect way to say our farewells. Finally, the hand delivery of the ashes we thought was a wonderfull touch. We would highly recommend Pure Cremation to anyone in similar circumstances.
Dear Jan, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I know this will help others considering this kind of service. I am very proud to work with wonderful people who deliver such excellent care. Best wishes Catherine Powell
Did what they say. With compassion
Thank you.