Pulse Medic Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pulse Medic
Read Pulse Medic Reviews

About Pulse Medic:

With 150,000 people dying each year from situations where first aid knowledge could have saved their life, it is apparent that basic training could be the difference between life and death for family members, friends, colleagues, employees or strangers in the street. Pulse Medic is constantly going one step further to ensure it is providing world class training, by working closely with the local NHS trust, Schools we provide discounted CPR and AED training via our social enterprise.

The London-based group is more than a First Aid training and consultancy company. Its remit is to train everyone in key skills as well as First Aid in the workplace and the community. In addition to providing basic lifesaving skills to businesses and communities, Pulse Medic also teaches resuscitation techniques to staff at NHS hospitals around the UK.

admin@pulsemedic.co.uk

Tell us how Pulse Medic made you happy
In my opinion this was an amazing course. I could refresh my skills and I've learnt much more. Many thanks to all
Thanks wlll be back
Traner was not on time but session was delivered well
Icourse delivered well effective. Trainer was 15 min late
Hope you guys are back. Thanks guys see u in 2018
Thanks john
Thanks martin fab training session. Thabks martin
Ten out of ten boys fab course
Ten out of ten boys fab course
Ten ute of ten
Excellent course not boring martin was entertaining we learnt more from than expected
Very good interactive well organised
ILS went really well thank you. Just to give some feedback, Martin the course trainer was brilliant. I have been on ILS courses before and have found the trainers to be a little full on and not really understand care giving and emergencies outside of acute NHS Hospital trusts. Martin understood the skills (and resources available) of nursing staff working in primary care in independent sectors and the situations that they may face.
Interactive relax informer time
Martin was so nice and lovely he was the best
easy relaxed pace was ok and nice to taught by the staff
Had problems with getting to the venue but nice small group martin made us comfortable
Would highly recommend this first aid course. Was very informative! Martin and Harry were brilliant. Very professional and knowledgable and let us ask a lot of questions. They made the class fun as well as informative. Will definitely go with these guys again once my certificate runs out!!
Great Educator/Teacher ! Learn more than expected Thank you!!
Thanks Dejan I will tell the team
You have been fantastic and I love the work you are doing, fantastic course and I will be happy to recommend you to others.
It's was a very enjoyable theory and practical session, very informative in a calm and relaxed atmosphere, and the instructor was excellent.
Very good way of teaching
Pulse Medic is rated 4.73 based on 292 reviews