Pulse Medic Reviews

admin@pulsemedicservices.co.uk

South Bank University,Technopark,90 London Rd,

Tell us how Pulse Medic made you happy

How was your experience
"The trainer was chaotic and too relaxed. The lunch was ad chock and arrived late. There was no proper structure to the course. The best part was practicing skills and case scenario's. When I arrived it was unknown in which room the course was held and I waited an hour before I found the room."
Are you Pulse Medic? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Seemed a bit rushed"
How was your experience
"The trainers were over an hour late arriving due to M4 traffic. The session itself only lasted 55mins to train 4 staff members. The session was rushed, the trainer speeded through the whole BLS and Anaphylaxis because she had to be back on the road by 13.15hrs in order to get back to "do the school pick up run". Not very professional to say the least, but at least I got my staff refreshed."
Thanks for letting us know.
I know there were trouble with traffic and road works, but that is not the answer. I have escalated.
How was your experience
"I found that the 2 trainers were very unprofessional and explanations were not clear. I think the trainers need to have some kind of routine to follow prior to training a room of people as it was very "bitty". I look forward to receiving the manual/notes promised in a few days"
How was your experience
"If the First Aid session was carried out by people who knew how to interact with students then I think I would've felt that I got more out of it."
How was your experience
"I didnt learn much. It was terribly planned as well as confusing. The man joked around more than actually teaching us anything and he didnt come across as wanting to be there. I wouldnt recommend him again. He definately needed to be more serious. The recovery position that he showed us was wrong! He missed out soo much steps and only focussed on it for less than a minute. The only thing that i would say was good about it was the examples that he used."
"Hello I am a little disappointed that my name on my certificate has not been spelt correctly. A small thing I know but relevant to other job roles I may apply for. Any chance of a correction? Chanique Siastel"
"Disorganised and disjointed. I still have not received my "Pre Reading books" and had to remind them to send my completion certificate. The course itself was fun but the instructor preferred to talk about himself and how great he is and what he is doing. Started to grind on me a bit by the end of the day."
"The day itself was unorganised. The class was scheduled for 9am. Myself and my colleague arrived just before 9am after commuting. We checked in at reception. Half an hour later I checked again with reception and was informed someone would come down for us. After 10.30 someone came down for us and they hadn't realised we had been waiting there. The person running the course was still setting up computers and leads while we were waiting. He didn't introduce himself. We didn't get a chance to say who we were just asked where we worked. Training started after 11. I felt those running the course didn't run the day in a professional manner."
Dear Fiona,

Thank you for your honest review. We firstly want to apologise profusely for the experience you encountered the day.

The last three months have been a challenging one for our organisation with many changes to our training systems. This was the first ILS training course that we ran after the Christmas break whereby these new systems kicked in. We endeavour to ensure that these new modifications will be of benefit to our candidates and any teething problems have now been resolved.

We would also like to apologise on behalf of our instructor who was unfamiliar with the new changes, such as the training room not being set up in advance. This has also been addressed.

We hope that this experience will not taint your opinion of us in anyway as we always attempt to make the learning experience for each candidate with Pulse Medic Services as professional and enjoyable as possible.

Jo
"Efficient knowledgable had problems getting to the site once there was ok good course"
I am so sorry to hear you had problems getting to the course. There are planned TLF engineering works at the E&C
"Lacked any real structure. Teacher was late and disorganised."
Hi Tom i can only apologise, and offer free make up session and lunch on us. I Have spoken to the instructor and there were problems with transport and access from the university that we are correcting this week.
"We covered everything, however the training session was a little unstructured. Could also benefit from going through more scenarios."
"Apart from being a hour and a half late the service was delivered in the appropriate manner"
Pulse Medic is rated 2.46 based on 13 reviews