Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron C
Jessica M
Jessica M
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
All round 10/10 service. Even during the difficult times I received my wine the next day, and it was DELICIOUS. Thanks Pull The Cork, have recommended to my friends!
Speedy service and great wine!
Stunning wines, literally delivered next day. So good!!
Lovely wine. Is the packaging all recyclable, think the plastic packaging bits are unnecessary.
Amelia, thank you for the review, the "plastic bits" are not plastic, they are biodegradable pellets, to keep your wine bottle from breaking in transit...pretty useful we think!!
Yesterday's Pull the Cork delivery honestly made my week.. possibly even month. Six delicious natural wines to test out this week with my isolation crew. Thank you!! Already planning our second order as it looks like we're here for the long run.. the best way to see out these cosy evenings
Really great service, super quick delivery!
There were some difficulties having my order delivered to someone else and Pull The Cork were very helpful in resolving these.
Would definitely recommend; I was looking around for ages for a nice natural wine for a present and Pull the Cork was the best company I found. They were easy to use, delivered quickly and most importantly the wine was lovely! Only issue was the courier isn't the most accessible if you aren't able to be at home for delivery but thankfully I was able to ask somebody to wait in.
Prompt reply and fast delivery (with impressive package) Very excited to try the wine.
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Very impressive delivery service - never seen packaging quite like it, wines received in record time, and the wines are all in perfect condition. Go Pull the Cork!
Their wine is great. The wines I have bought from Pull the Cork have been great and I shall remain a customer of theirs for years to come. Congratulations in making these very special wines available
Really pleased with the service thus far - James helped us pair the wines for our tastings, and did a better job at it than everyone else who offered to help. Will defo use them again.
Just ordered my first mixed case of wine. Fantastic !
Nice selection, keenly priced, good service.
Really good - and fast service
Great wine, great service
I only have good things to say about pull the cork! My order shipped in record time and was so well packaged it could have probably survived falling out of a moving car, yet no plastic to be seen! I will be ordering again in due course and would recommend Pull the cork to my friends.
Excellent service!
Super speedy delivery, easy to use website and very happy with the wines!
Quick delivery fantastic wine good price and I will definitely shop here again
Pull The Cork is rated 4.85 based on 170 reviews