Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron C
Jessica M
Jessica M
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
The delivery was amazing we had our wine within 48 hours! Plus all the wine we had delivered was 5*.
Incredibly fast delivery and friendly service. Loved my order of Elliot's isolation case, will most definitely be ordering from you again!
Delicious wines! Thank you. Wonderfully speedy too.
Fast and great selection
Excellent wine and very good service in these very trying times.
Fast delivery and delicious wine!
Great price, easy ordering. Pity the 10% off for signing up to newsletter didn't say on orders over £100. Order arrived unannounced, not ideal. The pop-up needs to reference the minimum spend to achieve the 10% off offer. The current way is misleading. Pity you can't take constructive criticism. By the way it's Robert, not Richard.
Hi Robert, It sounds like you had a bad experience, which we can only apologise for, however, please note; There is a page in the footer of the website that states the rules on discounts, which we also sent you in an email. The 10% does state min order of £100; in the pop-up when signing up, the email that is sent to you, and on the discounts page. All orders are sent with a text message prior to delivery by DPD, you are also then supplied with a 2-hour time slot which we can see from our end that you received.
Excellent. Lovely wine. Lovely experience. Cheered our family up no end at this crazy time. Well done Elliot. X
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 4th April 2020
Incredible wines at reasonable prices. Prompt and well packaged delivery. So happy to have found a way to support sustainable wine from my doorstep! Thanks to everyone at Pull The Cork and looking forward to future orders!
A fantastic idea and generally worked well. However, I feel it would have been better to perhaps use another platform as the constant comments are distracting. I would also say that the table designer added no value whatsoever and took away from the wine experience. (We enjoyed the two guys as they spoke briefly & about relevant topics). We enjoyed it & would recommend to friends but would like to learn more about the wine & vineywards. Thanks!
Great service, top-notch vino. And really enjoyed the isolation wine tasting. See you next week. Helen and Kurtis x
Excellent service! Arrived really quickly and well packaged! Thank you so much, if I can't get to our local pub at the moment which sells this delicious wine, you have ensured that I can still enjoy it!
So easy to order and incredibly fast service , so looking forward to the Insta Live wine tasting I was so impressed I ordered another Isolation wine tasting pack from friends so we can join in and do the tasting together ( even though it will be remotely ) amazing idea
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Great wine options and great service. whats not to love :)
Excellent, speedy service, with a great selection of what I have tried great wine! Will be ordering again very soon.
Great choice of wine, quick delivery.
Really impressed with the service from Pull the Cork! Was not expecting the delivery to arrive so soon given that I’m based in Northern Ireland and during these strange times. Arrived just in time for the weekend and Elliot Awin’s wine tasting which was great! Making isolation weekends a whole lot more fun with the added bonus of learning about wine and trying those which you haven’t before - will definitely be placing another order soon!
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020 Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Fantastic service, quick and very easy to order online. Wine choices are good and the wines were lovely! Would definitely order again.
Fantastic wine, but what made it all worth it was the incredible wine tasting event on Instagram Live! Would definitely recommend to anyone interested!!
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Thank you for the amazing service! The box arrived about 16 hours after I placed the order. Cheered me up! Nouri
Pull The Cork is rated 4.87 based on 165 reviews