Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron Clews
Jessica Morris
Jessica Morris
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
A fantastic idea and generally worked well. However, I feel it would have been better to perhaps use another platform as the constant comments are distracting. I would also say that the table designer added no value whatsoever and took away from the wine experience. (We enjoyed the two guys as they spoke briefly & about relevant topics). We enjoyed it & would recommend to friends but would like to learn more about the wine & vineywards.

Thanks!
Great service, top-notch vino. And really enjoyed the isolation wine tasting. See you next week. Helen and Kurtis x
Excellent service! Arrived really quickly and well packaged!
Thank you so much, if I can't get to our local pub at the moment which sells this delicious wine, you have ensured that I can still enjoy it!
So easy to order and incredibly fast service , so looking forward to the Insta Live wine tasting I was so impressed I ordered another Isolation wine tasting pack from friends so we can join in and do the tasting together ( even though it will be remotely ) amazing idea
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Great wine options and great service. whats not to love :)
Excellent, speedy service, with a great selection of what I have tried great wine!

Will be ordering again very soon.
Great choice of wine, quick delivery.
Really impressed with the service from Pull the Cork! Was not expecting the delivery to arrive so soon given that I’m based in Northern Ireland and during these strange times. Arrived just in time for the weekend and Elliot Awin’s wine tasting which was great! Making isolation weekends a whole lot more fun with the added bonus of learning about wine and trying those which you haven’t before - will definitely be placing another order soon!
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020 Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Fantastic service, quick and very easy to order online. Wine choices are good and the wines were lovely! Would definitely order again.
Fantastic wine, but what made it all worth it was the incredible wine tasting event on Instagram Live! Would definitely recommend to anyone interested!!
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Thank you for the amazing service! The box arrived about 16 hours after I placed the order. Cheered me up! Nouri
Excellent, quick service. Isolation tasting was one of the best tastings and activities. Have recommended to everyone.
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Bought Elliot's Isolation Case. Hiccup with delivery was resolved just in time and we were able to join in with the live wine tasting. An incredible idea during these difficult times. Selected wines were fantastic and I will continue to shop here for wine in the future. Highly recommend the live wine tasting with Elliot.
Great communication, speedy delivery and fabulous wines!

Loving the creativeness behind the isolation wine tasting events :)
Great wine, super quick personal delivery
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Amazing value, great wine. Highly recommend
Arrived way before I expected it -beautiful service and beautiful wine!
Amazingly fast service within London! Has made our quarantine period MUCH more enjoyable. Friendly staff and overall a great service. Have already recommended to many friends/family within London as their next go to! A great find.
So pleased that Pull The Cork are still running during this uncertain time, great communication and super quick delivery - same day! Thank you for making this lock down more bearable x
Delivery was so quick and personal care was taken to get the box to me and although I never tried the wine before it was delish. Definitely will order again :)
Pull The Cork is rated 4.87 based on 156 reviews