Pull The Cork Reviews

Cameron Clews
Jessica Morris
Jessica Morris
Pull The Cork 5 star review on 29th March 2020
Great selection of wines over a variety of price points. Delivery is super quick!
Great quality product. Order processed and delivered very quickly.
Really enjoyed the lockdown virtual wine tasting, great way to drinks great wine/fizz with Elliot.
Loved the rose tasting box and instagram live experience. Great company with lovely people and even better wine.
Great wine delivered quickly - cant complain!
Arrived super fast, amazing selection of wines and so excited to have found a company like this! Makes it so much easier to find vegan friendly and sustainable brands that also taste delicious! Thanks so much!
Oustanding service!
Lovely selection of wines and couldn't believe the speed of delivery. I think the order came within 2 hours of my hitting purchase. I assume there must've been some postcode advantage here (!) but it was exceptional and such a lovely surprise.
I have been looking for low histamine red wines for a while now, so was pleased to discover Pull the Cork. I have tried a couple so far, but the Res Fortes Cotes de Roussillon Red 2015 is my favourite so far. Soft and smooth, with a nice velvety finish. I've just ordered 6 more and made the most of the very useful discount codes on offer for first orders over £100.
I have also tried a couple of whites, and think that the Viognier La Borie, Vin de Pays d’Oc 2019 is exceptional value for the quality of wine. I have ordered some more of this too.
Both are highly recommended, especially for fellow histamine intolerance sufferers.
I will be back!
Pleased with my purchase but will not be buying again as the postage was very expensive!
Thank you very much for leaving us 4*, it's shame it wasn't 5*. Please note; unlike a lot of merchants, we are transparent with our costs, and we must pass on our third-party courier charge and packaging costs. We very much hope that you enjoyed the wines and our next-day delivery.
Incredible selection and friendly, helpful advice! Have absolutely loved the Virtual Wine Tastings!
I have bought wine from them previously and I love the knowledge that team have, as well as the great variety of quality wines. Recently I have been taking park in their isolation tasting and they have been fantastic, I live how each one is different to encourage me to join every week!
Amazing wine, delivery, tasting and all round organic goodness! The virtual tastings throughout lockdown have been absolutely incredible! So much fun and fab to support a small local business in these weird times!
Like the more natural approach.
Quick response and even quicker delivery- really good service!
Lovely wines, efficient service. Instagram online wine tasting ok, particularly enjoyed the comments from the wine maker direct from the vineyard, spoilt by interview with 2 non-entity ‘celebrities’. No idea who they were but they were extremely irritating so we cut the presentation short.
Pull the Cork is such a great website. Amazing range of choice, good value, fast delivery and great customer service. I highly recommend doing the virtual wine tastings too, so interesting to learn about the different wines.
Lovely wine, virtually hangover free! Delivery was fantastic - ordered late afternoon and received it the next morning (at no extra cost!). Will be ordering again soon.
Great service thanks
Fantastic service. Delivered within 48 hours (maximum) after purchase by lovely, professional people.

On one occasion the delivery arrived but I was waiting in a long queue at Waitrose. They called and came to meet me at the Waitrose to deliver the wine!

Really good selection of wine too.

Definitely keeping people sane during lockdown!
Pull The Cork is rated 4.87 based on 156 reviews