Puffin Clouds Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Puffin Clouds Ltd

About Puffin Clouds Ltd: Puffin Clouds Ltd is a family-owned and run online vaping business that has been in operation since 2016. We pride ourselves on quality products, value for money and exceptional customer service.

Puffin Clouds specialises in selling quality electronic cigarettes and e-liquids. With our own unique range of branded products that include Purity, eVo, SMOK, Limitless, Aspire & Innokin, we are able to offer the highest quality products at very competitive prices.

We pride ourselves on quality customer service to ensure you have an excellent online shopping experience. Only that way will you come back time and time again and recommend our site to others.

help@puffinclouds.co.uk

InForm House
118 Main Street

How would you rate Puffin Clouds Ltd ?

"I've had nothing but first class service from Puffin Clouds.when I first started using pc Ian was very helpful with my order."
"Brilliant service."
"Website is user friendly, found what I wanted to buy quickly and it was at a reasonable price. Was impressed with the speed at which it arrived on my doorstep!"
"Great value and excellent customer service!!!"
"Very pleased with the service, arrived within 48 hours, E-liquid is fantastic, will be ordering again."
"Great speedy service!!!"
"Really easy experience and speedy delivery."
"I love Puffin Clouds! Super friendly, helpfully, good value and a Purity stockist. Couldn't ask for more."
"Fast delivery to Germany Thank you"
"First time purchase, good fast service and delivery."
"Great service and excellent products."
"Very good service - thank you."
"This is my second purchase from Puffin Clouds and both times they have offered exemplary service with a speedy checkout and delivery, as well as stocking my favourite eliquid brand Halo Purity at the best prices I’ve found in the UK."
"Fantastic service will be back"
"So easy to use & very fast. The first time I used Puffin Clouds I input the wrong address for delivery and i emailed them to change this. They emailed me immediately and arranged for my items to be delivered to the alternative address! 5 Star Customer service which is very rare nowerdays!"
"A company that loves its products and customers! So helpful and even sent some free samples to help me on my vaping journey. I can't rate Puffin Clouds highly enough!"
"Great service, products and prices. I can highly recommend Puffin Clouds. I rarely write reviews but sometimes exceptional service deserves recognition. Thank you."
"My no 1 supplier now, fast efficient and competitive."
"Best online company I have ever dealt with! On my first order I made a mistake which Puffin Clouds (Ryan) sorted out for me effortlessly with the correct order being back to me the next day, fantastic considering they could have chosen to have left me high and dry. Latest order caused a delay from the manufacturer so I again contacted customer service and the next day my juice arrived (creating behind the scenes work for them) - again excellent service which I doubt other companies would or could match. I will use Puffin Clouds solely going forward and cannot recommend highly enough. Special mention to Ryan for providing such great service on both occasions. Thanks, Steve W"
"What a fantastic company. The problem with online stores these days is that usually you receive a poor careless service. Not with Puffin Clouds. The service was impeccable. There was a slight mix up with the order but they corrected my order & then some. I will now be using Puffin Clouds for all my future vaping needs."
Puffin Clouds Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 42 reviews