Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Audrey Barber
Verified Buyer
"I like to use this site as I can order small amounts when I need them"
Renáta Nóra Kocsis
Verified Buyer
"The best wholesaler with super products and packaging. I'm very satisfied."
Hilary Turner
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order stock from lots of choice, prompt delivery and well packed will definitely be ordering again - Thank you"
Cheryl Stephens
Verified Buyer
"Lovely products, well packaged and delivered fast! And the prices are great too! What's not to love? 😊"
Raffaella Renzullo
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, stock in perfect condition and everything looks as good as in the photos."
"Arrived very quickly. Loved everything I ordered. Thank you"
Kelly Maskell
Verified Buyer
"Perfect! Order received, processed and delivered within just a few days!! I have other suppliers that wait weeks or even months before shipping my orders! Perfect!!!!"
"All good as always"
Damion Founde
Verified Buyer
"Fast ordering process and faster than expected delivery.."
Gary Jaques
Verified Buyer
"Constant communication at all stages after order been placed, right up to delivery. communication with customer excellent"
Norman Grigsby
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, and I will be very happy to deal with you again."
Kim Farrington
Verified Buyer
"im very impressed by the quality and the speed it was delivered well done"
"Dealt with Ben Roberts, who was most helpful. Great communication! Our order was processed promptly & delivered well in time for our event Brilliant"
Claire Hewett-curl
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to order, very quick delivery, packaged well, great communication too"
Rudy Belte
Verified Buyer
"Very good service and quick delivery. I really like the time slot alloction with PDP which meant i could go about my business without waiting in all day. One of the items was broken hence i would have given 5 stars if not for that"
"Next day delivery"
Alison Mount
"Efficient as always."
Siobhan Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Easy company to deal with. Clear pricing. Great range of products"
"Fab items, great communisation, fast delivery and well packed 10/10 A* Top of the class!"
KAREN REYNOLDS
Verified Buyer
"I have bought from Pukator for the past 11 years. Their customer service has always been second to none, their products are fairly priced and always great quality and the deliveries are prompt. I would certainly recommend to anyone running their own business"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,162 reviews