Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Lindsey Axford
Verified Buyer

Good transaction and lovely items. Exactly as described. Items did not arrive broken this time despite there still being a poor packaging situation. Courier also commented on this stating box is not strong enough to handle the weight. My package weighed 27.12kgs but Puckator packed it in a 2-ply corrugated box that can only hold a maximum weight of 6.5kgs. Minimal bubble wrap was used to protect my items. The company prefer to use shredded cardboard box which doesn't protect your items as a previous order arrived damaged twice. If Puckator improves how they pack items when they charge £9.99 for delivery, they would then get a 5* rating from me. Despite this they did read my comments regarding delivery as at least they used fragile tape on the box as my order was bath bombs and bone china mugs.
Hi Lindsey

Thank you for your feedback.

We really do appreciate all the comments and feedback that we receive from our customers . Puckator takes all feedback very serious to ensure that our customers are happy with the service and products they receive so thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will be forwarding all of your comments to our warehouse manager and packing department to look in to and deal with this accordingly.

Thank you once again for bringing to our attention and if you have any more issues or queries please feel free to contact our customer service team.

Kind Regards

Kerrie
Verified Buyer

The bags I ordered were just what I wanted, super fast delivery, I would recommend this company 100%
Verified Buyer

Well, great deal of interesting products. Yet, I wasn't happy of the shape the package looked when it was delivered to Romania. We have a lot of European suppliers, but we've always got packages that looked good and no products were damaged. This wasn't the case with Puckator now. How am I supposed a Lisa Parker mug with a broken carton box, for example? And not being able to choose color/style/etc for the products that come in various options is another problem...
Hello,

I am extremely sorry to here that you have some issues with damages and the condition in which your order has arrived. I can assure you that it is always our aim to ensure that all customers receive there delivery in a perfect condition however due to the nature of our products breakages can sometimes happen during transit.
One of our customer service advisors will be in contact with you shortly to get some more information regarding the matter to ensure that we solve this for you as quickly as possible.

Once again my sincere apologies for this inconvenience

Kind Regards

Kerrie
Linda Head
Verified Buyer

When speaking to staff found them helpful. Order came on time and quickly. Price of product good. However, as I spent over £100 (minimum order) which is acceptable think that a carriage charge should not be levied when spending this amount
Gillian Smith
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, goods were very nice to sell.
Catherine Buckley
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service,everything packaged well and fast delivery
Paula Coleman

great products, great prices
Alla Kletniece

Thank you!
Barbara Smith
Verified Buyer

Login in to Puckator is a nightmare. I had to phone to get a new password. Unfortunately you don't seem to be holding a stock of the 'OWL' items and as this is what we sell it is very disappointing. Some of our best selling items the polka dot collection you seem to have stopped also the Owl notepads, cloth bags, stickers etc all in owl designs are no longer available.
Hi Barbara,

Thank you for your feedback, I am sorry you have had an issue logging in, I will pass your feedback onto our IT department and make sure that the system is working correctly. Our customer service team are always happy to assist with any questions or queries over the phone so if you have any further issues online please give us a call again and we will be happy to help.

In regards to the owl lines, we still have a selection of owl items in our owl category on the website, but I will also pass your comments onto our buying department as they welcome customer feedback regarding products and ranges.

If you have any further questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Kind regards

Louise
Josephine Amato
Verified Buyer

Professional and customer service was great. I had a large order and it was delivered in one week. I will recommend and use Puckator again. Thank you!
Karl De La Mare
Unverified Reviewer

Such an easy transaction. I had a VAT enquiry and it was sorted instantly. Great customer service polite and very helpful.
I'm very pleased to give Puckator my business.
Karl De La Mare
Verified Buyer

I had a VAT inquiry. Sorted instantly. Great service. Easy and helpful.
Susan Dawson
Verified Buyer

My order was delivered within 48 hours. Very pleased with the speed. Very efficient. Thanks
Alan Paddock

as always packaging a1
Jennifer Handley
Verified Buyer

I had a problem with some damaged items in my order which was dealt with without question in a speedy manner.
Raymond Borg
Verified Buyer

they have great items which are packed well with fast delivery
Karine Hammoud
Verified Buyer

Contacting them is a breeze, fast replies. Nothing negative to say about this company.
Terry Prentice

1 bit missing from one of my items
1 bit broken from one of my items
Reported straight away but as yet no reply, it would be nice to know they received my complaint & what they are going to do. Other than that delivery was quick & the rest of the items are all ok & good quality.
Hi Terry,
I am very sorry your complaint has not been answered, we deal with all queries on a daily basis and aim to respond to everything within 24 hours so you should have had a response.
A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you today.
Kind regards
Louise
Margaret Bruce
Verified Buyer

Always happy to receive my orders from Puckator. Great deals, good quality and always nicely packed when sent.
Linda Reohorn
Verified Buyer

All goods in stock - but delivery was slower than expected.
Puckator is rated 4.69 based on 1,018 reviews