Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Eleanor Hunter
Verified Buyer
"My recent order arrived fairly quickly and was very securely packed, which was important, given contents which would have been breakable otherwise. Pricewise, Puckator items are very affordable and I am happy to deal with this company."
Lisa Hartwright
Verified Buyer
"Really good selection and fast delivery. Well packaged good quality goods."
Angela Hendeson
Verified Buyer
"the delivery is bang on, if there is a problem they let you know straightaway, even if there will be a delay. I always feel confident that Puckator goes out of their way to get your order to you on the date and time they set"
"There website is so easy to use. You can find what you need and then go to checkout and if you have spent to much then its so easy to go back to basket and delete and then try again. They help you on every step. Then is here is a problem with your order they are so helpful. All you have to do is let them know with photos and they sort it out for you."
William Daff
Verified Buyer
"Purchased 70 items, 10 are second quality some have holes the size of a one pence others have casting marks on the faces, 2 skulls completely have the bottom of them missing, sent email but no response after 24h"
Hi William

I am very sorry to hear and see that you have had issues with your order. A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you today to have this matter resolved as quickly as possible.

I am also very sorry that you have not yet had any response from your email sent on Friday however please note for future reference that are opening hours are 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday so all emails are answered within 24 to 48 hours within these times.

Apologies once again.

Kind Regards

Kerrie Reynolds
Chloe Carleton
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic items, great prices, quick delivery :)"
Grahame Beckwith
"Fantastic Bargains"
Carol Robertson
Verified Buyer
"reliable service, good value for money and great customer service"
Alison Middleton
Verified Buyer
"I can not thank you to Caroline a for all her help and guidance's"
Susan Dutton
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed. Becoming a customer was very easy.Good selection of items on offer at a very resonable price. Ordering was also very easy.Checkout quick and delivery went with out a hitch at the time given.Thank You."
"First order with this supplier; 1. Ordering very simple 2. Everything was in stock 3. Everything arrived in one parcel 4. Delivery was quick, postage was free! 5. Quality of item was impressive 6. Good value 7. I will be back for more I am selling items already, and not even had time to get to craft fayre! Thank you."
"Parcel had exactly as I asked for in a well preserved box."
Paul Stephens
Verified Buyer
"brilliant .. right from placing the order to receiving the order .. excellent .. many thanks"
Andrea Komuves
Verified Buyer
"I didnt get my order. More than one week I ordered."
HI Andrea,

I am very sorry to hear that your delivery has not yet arrived. I can assure you that this was dispatched from our warehouse on the 5th of October, 2 days after your order was originally placed. Due to this we will need to raise the issue with DPD and one of our customer service team will contact you shortly regarding this matter.

Our sincere apologies once again.

Kind Regards

Kerrie
Customer Services
Veronica Ebbon
Verified Buyer
"We have been looking for a new tockist for our church shop, and found you online. I was very impressed with your site, and even more pleased and impressed with my delivery, beautiful and such a quick delivery. I look forward to more orders from you."
Sara Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the stock and good value for money"
"Good wide choice of products. Fast efficient service."
"East to order, good communications and items delivered very quickly."
Amine Brahiti
"Top Service!"
Steven Bostock
Verified Buyer
"Great prices fast delivery and quality products."
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,142 reviews