Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Susan Kerr
Verified Buyer

Happy with prices, happy with the products and very happy with the speedy dispatch and delivery
Charlotte Morris
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, great quality products and quick delivery
Verified Buyer

All the order was correct and packed well.
Allison Johnson
Verified Buyer

i can buy different, unusual goods that my customers like.
Gregory Forge
Verified Buyer

On time and great products
Lynette Williams
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, quality items and well packed in general
Joanna Dortona
Verified Buyer

Easy internet shop, delivery fast and packaged well. Items as described, quality as expected, some exceeding expectations. Thank you
Linda Clapson
Verified Buyer

This was my first order and will definitely not be my last, Love every item, fantastic quality & great prices, so simple to order, Fast delivery and fantastic communication, I highly recommend puckator ********
Robert Kenyon
Verified Buyer

order turned up all was well .. just 1 damaged item but nothing to complain about will always be buying from here
Julie Brereton
Verified Buyer

This was my first order with you, and to be honest you always wonder how it will go when you haven't dealt with someone before. Well I was very pleased with how efficient you are. I like that you send an email letting me know within the hour as to when it will be delivered. Everything was just as descibed. First class service.
Chris Mudge
Verified Buyer

My first order arrived ..not too bad I thought ..until i unpacked and found 2 broken items inside. One i could repair with some glue ..the other ..a unicorn .the hoof was missing all together
Hi Chris

I am very sorry to hear that you have received damaged items within your order. Someone from our customer service team will be in touch with you shortly to help resolve this issue for you as quickly as possible.

Kerrie Reynolds
Christine Hayes
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, excellent quality of goods and lovely people to deal with! All very polite and friendly
Verified Buyer

All the items I purchased were perfect and arrived very quickly. Thank you.

Products always nice
Edwin (ted) Pilcher
Verified Buyer

What to say? Ordered on the web and collected myself., everything went OK. Staff were very good, so I`m happy. Will use again.
Breda Allen
Verified Buyer

My order was complete and delivered very quickly.
The only issue I had was with the packing.
I bought several ranges in bulk, some were set with an outer boxes but odd number items were packed 'around' these, as a result I had 2 broken burners and several damaged boxes.
It would be useful to know how many you get in a prepacked box so I could order in that quanitity in the future.

Good quick delivery
Tracey Short
Verified Buyer

Great products at great prices but having to spend £300 to get free delivery or it £9.95? Bit pricey to be honest. I use another complany who charges £6.95 or free over £100.
HI Tracey

Thank you for your recent review. I am however sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our delivery costs so someone from our customer service department will be in contact to discuss this matter with you further.

Kerrie Reynolds

+Has interesting stock,
+Min quantities are low
- a lot of items out of stock
- prices for there own lines can be cheaper elsewhere!
Hello

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our stock levels and prices, a customer service representative will be in touch with you shortly.

Kerrie
Laura Shea
Verified Buyer

Good stock at good prices. Shame about the packing and delivery
Hi Laura

I am very sorry to hear that you've had issues with the packing and delivery of your order. I assure you that customer satisfaction is priority to us therefore a customer Service will be in touch shortly regarding these issues.

My sincere apologies once again.

Kerrie