Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Tina Williams
Verified Buyer
"very helpful as I forget to add my discount code to the online order, & they sorted it out for me. Many thanks."
Mary Barrett
Verified Buyer
"As usual, speedy delivery and everything packed well."
"Good range of products and great prices and speedy delivery well packaged all good stuff"
Georgina Gill
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my first batch of bathbomb's, speedy delivery,smell lovely, look amazing.....now to sell them and order my second lot. 5 STAR."
Maria Evans
Verified Buyer
"The service and the products are fantastic! I love everything I ordered and I'm more than happy."
Shirley Fleming
Verified Buyer
"Very good and fast service"
Mike Coppock
Verified Buyer
"Always quick and safe delivery. So far, they have been very efficient and accurate orders every time. Keep it up, guys! :)"
Tracy Wells
Verified Buyer
""This is the second time I have used puckator, I have had no concerns. The have been very helpful and efficient. I was concerned about some reviews to say stock was broken when delivered,but I have ordered numerous things that were breakable and all arrived intact and very well packed.""
"Brilliant company to deal with very fast and reliable and there items are of very high quality"
Kate Sharp
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - I can't fault it! I had a slight problem with my order and I couldn't believe how quickly it was sorted out! Amazing. No hassle, no questions. Super happy with everything I ordered too."
Dawn Sinfield
Verified Buyer
"Packed and arrived extremely well. Satisfied. I have one suggestion, would be good if you could put the suggested or recommended price next to unit price to give sellers an idea how much to sell items for. This would save having to look on amazon or eBay for the price guide."
HI Dawn

Thank you for your review.

With regards to your suggestion of an RRP price being available. This can actually for found under the product price when when you click to view an item.

I hope that this helps in the future.

Kind Regards

Kerrie https
Customer services
Fung Chang
"Good customer service!"
Alla Kletniece
Verified Buyer
"Thank you! Good job! very quick delivery."
Robert Costi
Verified Buyer
"very happy with my orderand delivery But yet again not all there"
Hello Robert,

I am very sorry to hear that you have items missing from your order. One of our customer Service advisors will be in touch shortly so resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Kerrie
"Order arrived quickly and product is very good quality"
"Great products, fast delivery."
Suzan Holmes
"Always quick efficient"
Peter Birnie
Verified Buyer
"efficient and speedy service thank you"
James Bulmer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality goods and very reasonable prices. Very pleased with our first order."
Neil Heaton
Verified Buyer
"First time ordering with Puckator. Easy transaction from start to finish, items better than described, well packaged and quick delivery. Will have no hesitation in placing another order. Many Thanks"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,122 reviews