Puckator Reviews

805 Reviews

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Verified Buyer

I was well informed of my dispatch and it was quick and well packed and secure thankyou .
Cath Bury
Verified Buyer

Not happy with my order...lots of fragrance burners are broken
Hi Cath

I am very sorry to hear that you received some broken products. We do try extremely hard to pack to a standard where breakages are very limited, as you can see from our very high feedback. It seems in this case, perhaps the box has had a rough time on route.

Please can you contact our Customer Services ASAP, they will resolve the situation for you.

Matthew
Hi Cath, Sorry to hear that you had a problem with some of your products, if you give customer services a call they will get some details from you so we can look into the problem, and they'll be able to help you out with replacements or a refund too.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service highly recommend
Derek Smith
Verified Buyer

the description and quality of items and quick delivery was excelent
Carolyn King
Verified Buyer

We received the sand animal order and we do like them very much However, I do not think we can continue to order because the freight charge is prohibitive for our small business
Liz Dudfield
Verified Buyer

Alway great items good price and fabulous customers services.
Alex Skelly

My stuff came on time
Kev Wade
Verified Buyer

Another great order,good products with quick delivery
Sam Northern
Verified Buyer

My parcel was full of mugs and they all arrived in tact, service was excellent and speedy. Grateful to be treated as part of the U.K and not hit with ridiculous delivery charge.

Yes all good!
Lindsey Woodhouse-pratt
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering quick delivery and no breakages unlike some other companies I have used and they seem to really care about there customers .definitely recommend them as a company five star service
Lynette Williams
Verified Buyer

My order was well packed and delivered very quickly
Verified Buyer

Order arrived very quickly, well packaged
Donna Eales
Verified Buyer

Fab products and delivery. Did have a broken item have emailed but waiting to hear as it has been the weekend. Overall very happy and have placed my 2nd order
Wendy Yolland
Verified Buyer

Have dealt with this company before & they never let me down. The quality & price of the goods are excellent & delivery fast. Will be using again.
Lorraine Whittaker
Verified Buyer

Great service and prompt delivery. Thank you
Alyson Kerry
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant! Quality items and kept up to date on delivery every step of the way. Thank you.
Jo Wright
Verified Buyer

Puckator is great...it has everything I need and at the right prices. They also tell you how much it should cost which is great for me as I never know how much to charge for items.
There website is so easy to use....from looking to see what you would like to buy to paying for it all and then you always get a quick delivery.
Hi Jo

Thanks so much for the positive feedback, it really means a lot to all of us.

Matthew
Chloe Pretty
Verified Buyer

Mini elephant ceramic burner OB20 - we bought these under the impression they were oil burners as they were under the section 'oil burners' but 25% of them don't have a hole big enough to fit a tealight in. Later we found the listing says at the bottom that they were decorative so why are they not being sold as home ware? We rang to complain and was laughed off the phone. Complete waste of money and considering we've spent a lot of money with the company we hoped for at least an apology or goodwill gesture. Really disappointed with a company that we once trusted.
Dear Chloe

I am really sorry with the issue you have had with the oil burner, of course if you are not 100% happy we will arrange a replacement for the item. Having spoken to Megan in our Customer Services, I believe she took your call? It seems we did offer to credit and collect the oil burner concerned, but as per company policy she requested the whole tray back? The reason for this is twofold, firstly it would be very difficult to get a part tray back in tact, as the burners would be lose. Secondly, we will take the matter up with our supplier and would need the full tray to do so.

I hope this clarifies the matter? If you could please contact our customer service again, they will only be too pleased to credit the burners and arrange collection of the tray.

Finally, I am terribly sorry that you feel that our customer service was not to your satisfaction today. However, you can see all the very positive feedback we get with regards our customer service on reviews.co.uk and I personally receive extremely positive feedback verbally from customers on an almost daily basis with regards out customer service team.

Please feel free to contact me directly, if you should wish to discuss the above matter.

Matthew Shaw
Katrina Baxter
Verified Buyer

Puckator was amazing to deal with,Extremly helpful and super fast postage the shipment came so well packed I'm beyond happy and love the stock so much,I can not wait to order more an absolute pleasure to deal with,Highly recommend.
Puckator is rated 4.69 based on 805 reviews