Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Trudi Lawrence

Excellent super fast delivery
Peter Ballard
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, well priced always delivered quickly
Kevin Thomas
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, quality goods, well packed
Allison Johnson
Verified Buyer

great products at reasonable prices, any questions or issues are dealt with promptly
Yasmin Reid
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website, fast delivery and fantastic communication about delivery and kept me up to date. Pleasantly surprised about the high quality of the products. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. Also love that the minimum order of £100 , perfect for me who is trying to start up small.
Patricia Helen D
Verified Buyer

This was my first order with Puckator and I am very impressed with the quality of the goods and the prices. The service is also excellent with an email giving a one hour slot for delivery and no hassle when I had to change the day. Two of my items arrived damaged, but there was no hesitaion from Puckator in offering an exchange or refund. I recieved the replacement items very quickly. I am one very satisfied customer who will be returning. Thank you.
Ersoy Salci

Very easy and pleasant shopping. Fast delivery. Thank you

WHEN EVER THEY HAVE THE ITEMS I WANT IN STOCK, USUALLY HALF OF THEM
Hi, I am sorry if we have not had the stock you require available at the time you placed your order. Our buying team work hard to get new and back in stock lines to us as quickly as possible. When items are popular or low in stock then sometimes they can go out of stock while your order is being processed, but out website stock levels are updated throughout the day to give you as accurate available level as possible. If you have any queries regarding specific lines please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to query it with the buyers to give you an idea of when items will be available again if they are not showing on the website.

Kind regards

Louise
Lindsey Seppman

PRODUCTS VERY GOOD - DELIVERY VERY GOOD - STAFF VERY NICE
Karen Blundell
Verified Buyer

Good products, fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Fastest delivery ever and great product
Linda Jelley
Verified Buyer

The delivery was on time and the stock was good, as always!!!!
Verified Buyer

The delivery was very quick after I placed my order.
Natalie Roche
Verified Buyer

Easy process throughout! Items arrived in good condition and very quickly. Good prices and service throughout
Petra Sack
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and items as stated in discription,
would like to give a 5 star but the items were crammed in a box with one of the displey boxes messed up and the bags bended
Suzan Holmes
Verified Buyer

Ive ordered with puckator for a while now its good quality efficient good communication and value for money
Julie Graham
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery & Items amazing.
Janice Allinson
Verified Buyer

The delivery was very quick after the bank holiday, all but 1 of the items was perfect, for the 1 that was broken I received a refund very quickly

Most items available