Puckator Reviews

823 Reviews

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Trudy Warmerdam
Verified Buyer

Quick processing of orders, good communication. My customers love the Pug stuff! Just need it in another 120 breeds now too......

Fast delivery!
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and happy with the packaging and service.
Verified Buyer

Every step of the ordering process was simple, quick and accurate down to the last detail. From browsing the website, to placing the order, and the products were packed so securely that I want to believe they would have survived being thrown off of a cliff. Every product description was perfectly accurate, and every product was in totally flawless condition on arrival.
Hi

Thanks so much for the glowing review :) We do try our best!

Best Regards

The Puckator Team
Christopher Shields
Verified Buyer

brilliant company. ordering is quick and easy delivery is speedy and any problems are sorted quickly.
Daniel Hyslop
Verified Buyer

The website and order process is really very simple and there's lots to choose from, although I only choose a few specific items from their inventory. I have been buying from Puckator for well over a year now and they have dealt with my orders really quickly and if anything goes wrong while the order is in transit it is sorted the next working day. I buy from several wholesalers and Puckator, in my opinion are the best to deal with.
Victoria Clothier
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the clocks and mugs I purchased from you. Packaging very good. Thank you very much. Regards, Vicky. Vicbricart.

Quality goods, quick service
Deborah Ryan
Verified Buyer

Placed & paid for my order with ease on-line & it was delivered within a couple of days. Plus an added bonus of an offer of free delivery
Verified Buyer

Good products, different to what others sell, quick deliveries. Easy refund process.
Janice Allinson
Verified Buyer

The items I bought are all a very high standard, they all arrived undamaged and within a few days, I love the variety of products you sell and the fact that there are always new items appearing.
Dawn Hay
Verified Buyer

Amazing fast service and really good prices and quality.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery. Products as advertised. Only thing was that the box had split open so I am not sure if it was the couriers or the packing dept.
Avril Stockdale
Verified Buyer

Items well packed and quick delivery
Mary Parsonage

Good professional service
Brendan Mc Dermott
Verified Buyer

Great products, great customer service
Marilyn Macfadyen
Verified Buyer

Website easy to navigate, quick dispatch, well packed, delivered on time.
Verified Buyer

The service from Puckator was faultless, delivery of my order was swift and when it arrived I was happy with the quality of the products. I will definitely order again.
Beth Leigh
Verified Buyer

Fabulous easy website to order on. Quick excellent delivery and very friendly helpful customer service. Will definitely be ordering again soon.
Juliet Short
Verified Buyer

Excellent choice of goods at reasonable prices. Easy to use ordering and payment system in place delivered next day
Puckator is rated 4.69 based on 823 reviews