Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Caroline Archer
Verified Buyer
"Our order arrived overnight - very speedy. Excellent service and excellent products. Will definitely order again. Thank you"
"Excellent range of products with a fast dispatch and delivery. Very pleased - thank you."
Geoff Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service. Products are good value for money. Delivery service was excellent and goods were well packed. Very pleased overall with my first order from Puckator."
Julie Brereton
Verified Buyer
"As always the order was correct. You always message me with a one hour time slot which is great."
Gemma Coogan
Verified Buyer
"My order was 4 days late which resulted in me missing s craft fair and when my order did arrive 2 item where smashed"
Hi Gemma

Thank you for your review and I am so sorry to hear that you have missed your craft fair. I have looked in to your order and as you purchased our standard delivery service, this service can take anything up to 5 working days to be dispatched and delivered. Having looked at the dates that your order was placed, dispatched and delivered it was actually delivered within these times.
Please feel free to view this information is detail on our website shipping and delivery page and if you have any further queries regarding this our customer service department are available to speak to you further on 01579 321 550 or customerservices@puckator.co.uk

With regards to your breakages, someone from our credits team will be in touch with you shortly to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

As a company we do always try to better ourselves so we fully appreciate your comments and feedback

Kind Regards

Customer Services
Chris Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"We love Puckator ! Easy ordering, fast delivery, great stock.... whats not to love !"
Susanne Brown
Verified Buyer
"First order from Puckator & it went well. Great selection of products competitive prices. The selection of products I purchased where all glass/ceramic all wrapped & boxed well so overall I am delighted with purchase thanks"
Michaela Dowsett
Verified Buyer
"Good quality items at reasonable prices. No hassel ordering. And very quick delivery."
Kevin Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Such quick delivery for this time of year, so glad I opted out of paying extra for 24 hour delivery as it arrived in 48 hours any way. Very pleased. Thanyou so much and a merry Christmas to all"
Aneta Spence
Verified Buyer
"all the items i purchased were packed well and delivered on time, absolutely wonderful and i sold most of them within a day of them arriving very happy customers many thanks."
Sana L. Olsen
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, they have an assortment for any occasion whether it is birthdays, Christmas or just small every day gifts. I warmly recommend Puckator to other trade sellers. This review is written by Harmony & Wellbeing - Copenhagen, Denmark."
Darren Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered multiple times from puckator and every time the delivery has been before the expected date and I have always received every item, a perfect wholesaler"
Mick Martin
Verified Buyer
"Very fast proffesional service. Kept me posted as and when i would recieve my order."
"Super product"
Sandra Lepick
Verified Buyer
"Very nice item, fast delivery"
Ceri Roulston
Verified Buyer
"Great product ideas but many damaged items which need to be returned as they are unsellable...Shame as i was looking forward to this order"
Hi Ceri

I am extremely sorry that your order was not received in a saleable condition. One of our customer service team members will be in contact with you shortly to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

My sincere apologies once again.

Kerrie
Katerina Stogiannou
Verified Buyer
"Great variety, great prices and improved shipping packaging. Will order again."
Marilyn Macfadyen
Verified Buyer
"My order was acknowledged and despatched very quickly. Prices are very competitive."
Linda Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, quality and packaging"
"Had a little mix-up with the order, which turned out to be a mistake by Paypal. Customer Service at Puckator was outstanding - the problem was resolved immediately and our order dispatched. A pleasure to do business with (oh, and the products and price matches the great service). Gill Ellis, GAIN (www.gaincharity.org.uk)"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,162 reviews