Puckator Reviews

856 Reviews

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Jordan Sharp
Verified Buyer

Great service, quick and accurate delivery time and nice products.
Verified Buyer

Had everything we needed and an amazing variety of stock. Delivery was speedy also.
Verified Buyer

I loved the boat incense holders dreamcatchers and oil burners. Please add black lucky cats and dragons blood incense by Stamford and Nittraj Incense if possible and other types of dreamcatchers. Thank you. Ps very pressed with prompt delivery ????
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order. Extremely quick delivery and perfect items at a reasonable price. Would definitely use again.
Thankyou
Verified Buyer

We ordered with the black Friday offers and paid straight away, but the order took 5days to be processed.
We accept that it is a busy time but due to us being overseas in Greece it took over 3 weeks for the order to arrive [there was a ferry strike for a few days]
It would be good if deliveries outside of the UK could be taken into consideration the added delivery time and maybe picked quicker to improve the time from payment to receiving.
Many thanks
Hi Dimitris,

I am very sorry your order was delayed by 3 weeks. I will be taking this up with our courier as that is not an acceptable delivery time frame, there is no reason it should have taken this long. The average delivery time to Greece is 5 days. I will also be looking at our dispatch process in our warehouse, we do our best at busy times of year but again this is not acceptable.

I will arrange for a credit and refund of your shipping charge to be issued, a member of our customer service team will email you shortly with a copy of the credit.

Kind Regards and Happy New Year

Louise
Customer Services
Jayne Harrison
Verified Buyer

Happy with my products.. They were packed better and nothing damaged this time. Delivery service is fantastic.
Anthony Beeton
Verified Buyer

The prices are reasonable and the order was delivered quick
Verified Buyer

Orders are always delivered on time and they are always helpful on the occasions I have had to contact them. Goods are of excellent quality. Unfortunately though every single order I've had from them always has damaged goods. The goods are often sliced through with a box cutter obviously done at the warehouse when goods were being packed but just lately it's getting worse and I've had to throw so much stuff away as I can't sell it to my customers and it's such a hassle returning which is a shame as i would like to keep buying from them but I'm starting to get fed up with it now. Other than the damaged goods they they provide excellent goods, value and service
Hi

Thanks for the mostly positive feedback. I am passing your comments to our warehouse manager immediately, to make sure this doesn't happen in future.

If you get any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Matthew
Diana Farrow
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, my goods arrived within four days. Thanks very much and I will not hesitate to use you again!
Lyn Buckle
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service ,and super fast delivery right before Christmas .
Gerry Gaynor
Verified Buyer

I have been a customer for two years, Puckator have always stocked great products at reasonable prices with good availability. However its the fantastic customer service that makes the difference. Issues are sorted out as soon as they arise the team are always helpful and friendly.
M J Casas- Bridge

Excellent service
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery.Packed very well.
Fiona Scott
Verified Buyer

Great service as usual, was worried that I wouldn't get the order in time for a big event, but Kellie from customer services looked for it and reassured me it would be here ,and it was! The only problem I have is stock issues, I only do small orders because I trade from a market stall. I sell fairy products unicorns and angels. Some of of the items I rely on have been discontinued or are out of stock, which is very disappointing. Other than that, I am always very pleased.
Patricia Smith
Verified Buyer

Items came very well packed, quick delivery and perfect condition. Very pleased thankyou.
Shirley Stokes
Verified Buyer

Very Fast reliable service!! Carefully packaged and delivered. Definitely recommend.
John Sings

Placed order on Sunday, delivered on Wednesday
Alexandra Williams
Verified Buyer

Puckator have fantastic items at great prices. We will happily Continue to use Puckator in the future
Christopher Orchin
Verified Buyer

easy website friendly staff fast delivery
Verified Buyer

I was a little hesitant to place a large order with Puckator as I hadn't ordered from the before, but I was very happy when the goods were delivered. Excellent quality and very good customer service too, as I had sent them an email about the order and got a reply within an hour.
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 856 reviews