Puckator Reviews

887 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Jenna Tunstall
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, very quick & very reliable.
Ceri Roulston
Verified Buyer

Great range of products, great prices, just wish i could get an order without damages. Also thanks so much for the easter egg...it made me smile :)
Bronwen Pooler
Verified Buyer

Well packed delivered on time. Very pleased with items. Also thank you for Easter egg!!
Gerry Gaynor
Verified Buyer

As always with the team at Puckator the service was great. As a cash and carry customer its always nice to have a quick look around the showroom but even better I get good advice on whats "hot," when lines are running low, when lines are due back in etc. This plays an important part in my buying. Thanks
Adam Wells
Verified Buyer

The delivery service was very quick and the items were packaged so none where damaged, unlike any other company I've dealt with before. Would happily recommend and use their website again :)
Verified Buyer

As always, great service, quick delivery. No problems whatsoever
Martyn Woods
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, put my online order in on Tuesday and my order was delivered on Wednesday. You can't beat that.
Jennifer Bates
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with the speedy delivery.
Products appear to be of good quality.
Will definitely be using a lot.
Angela Jackson
Verified Buyer

I love the items that Puckator sells. Unfortunately, the packaging department lets them down. I placed an order and it all came in one box. It was so heavy, the courier could not lift it and asked me for my help (I am a 60 year old woman). He was not be lazy, either. The box weighed around 30 kilos (it felt like 35+).

What were they thinking packing EVERYTHING into one box? The items should have been packed into at least two boxes but they were obviously trying to save money. It is unacceptable and it puts me off ordering from them (this is not the first time this has happened).

I have given you a three-star rating. It would have been much lower but the rest of your service is good.
Hi Angela,

I am very sorry you have had this issue with your order. I have spoken to our warehouse manager and the staff member that packed the order this morning as this is not acceptable from our warehouse team. Our courier allows us to pack up to 31.5kg per box but we should not be packing the boxes that heavy as it is not a manageable weight for our customers, the courier or our staff in the warehouse. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused, our customer service team will be in contact with you shortly to make sure you have no further issues with the order or the products received.

Kind regards

Louise

Great Selection of products and of a High Quality. Super Fast Delivery
Fiona Scott
Verified Buyer

fabulous service as always ! next day delivery, beautifully packed. first class
Julia Gosling
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, great products
Roberta Ferri Evans

Lovely items, fast delivery! Thank you 😀👌
Richard Woodward
Verified Buyer

You always give us a first class service whenever we order from you.
Founzou Barrington
Verified Buyer

Excellent hassle free transaction, packed well, very efficient service thank you

Founzou Barrington
Maggie Baker
Verified Buyer

Lovely range of goods to suit all our customers. Frustrating delays waiting for new items to come into stock but speedy delivery on arrival. Goods mostly well packed so rarely any damage
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service. Products received in good condition. Refunds received promptly. Was kept up to date with progress of delivery up to the hour. Highly appreciate doing business with them.
Joanne Mitchell
Verified Buyer

Kerrie made me happy. She is the best. She takes of all the problems I have with Pukator.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant first class service. Thank you
Allan Haycock
Verified Buyer

In plain old common English - Well good, I'm really happy with Puckator fast delivery and exact.
Allan