Puckator Reviews

932 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Janet Curry
Verified Buyer

Would have given 5 stars as i get great service but had several items arrive damaged, which is highly frustrating....waiting for replacements
Angela Hendeson
Verified Buyer

always find puckator to super fast and items are always very well packed, if there is a problem they deal with it immediately. Highly recommended
Suzanne Clapham
Verified Buyer

Several of the items were broken or not working, thy should have been checked before being sent
Hi Suzanne,
I am very sorry to hear you received damaged and faulty products. We send 100s of orders a day and we do try our best to check as much as possible before it is dispatched. The nature of our products means that sometimes products do get damaged during transit but our customer service team are ready to assist you if this happens and we can look at crediting or replacing the goods that are faulty or damaged I will get a member of our customer service team to get in touch with you today so we can deal with these issues as quickly as possibly.

Debbie Sayer
Verified Buyer

From placing the order with ease on line to the goods arriving. Excellent. Goods well packaged.
Anita Britton
Verified Buyer

Lots of choice, small quantities, and good prices.
Angela Farrow
Verified Buyer

A review from a first time buyer - website easy to use, and out of stock items clearly marked so no disappointment when order delivered. Two breakages in my delivery but dealt with quickly and easily unlike some companies I could mention. Helpful staff quick to answer the phone. Definitely using again!
Elizabeth Scott
Verified Buyer

Super fast service and delivery. Great products !!!!
Clare West
Verified Buyer

After looking for a new supply I found puckactor had a large range of product ideal for a seaside shop. On receiving items I was pleased with them and would recommend puckactor to other shop owners.
Melanie Cruz Benitez
Verified Buyer

unfortunately, this tie round was not lucky as after effecting payment and sent an email stating the payment has been made, I noticed that after a week I had notrecieved my goods that were extremely urgent for a client..so I called and was told my order was not packed yet, after checking the payment they found my paypal payment went into drop ship.I asked if they could be sent express as the client needed them by this sat..and unfortunately they still have not arrived , my fingers are still crossed
Hi Melanie,
I am very sorry you had this issue. As soon as you made us aware we dealt with it as quickly as possible. As you are based in Malta we sent it on the quickest service we had available at the time, unfortunately that is a 3 - 5 day service, there was not an option to get it to you on the Saturday.
Our customer service team will be in contact with you this afternoon with an update on your parcel.
Steph Hall
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery, some excellent, good value products
Leanne Lund
Verified Buyer

Fantastic site really happy with it
Trudi Lawrence

Excellent super fast delivery
Peter Ballard
Verified Buyer

Excellent product, well priced always delivered quickly
Kevin Thomas
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, quality goods, well packed
Allison Johnson
Verified Buyer

great products at reasonable prices, any questions or issues are dealt with promptly
Yasmin Reid
Verified Buyer

Easy to navigate website, fast delivery and fantastic communication about delivery and kept me up to date. Pleasantly surprised about the high quality of the products. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. Also love that the minimum order of £100 , perfect for me who is trying to start up small.
Patricia Helen D
Verified Buyer

This was my first order with Puckator and I am very impressed with the quality of the goods and the prices. The service is also excellent with an email giving a one hour slot for delivery and no hassle when I had to change the day. Two of my items arrived damaged, but there was no hesitaion from Puckator in offering an exchange or refund. I recieved the replacement items very quickly. I am one very satisfied customer who will be returning. Thank you.
Ersoy Salci

Very easy and pleasant shopping. Fast delivery. Thank you

WHEN EVER THEY HAVE THE ITEMS I WANT IN STOCK, USUALLY HALF OF THEM
Hi, I am sorry if we have not had the stock you require available at the time you placed your order. Our buying team work hard to get new and back in stock lines to us as quickly as possible. When items are popular or low in stock then sometimes they can go out of stock while your order is being processed, but out website stock levels are updated throughout the day to give you as accurate available level as possible. If you have any queries regarding specific lines please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to query it with the buyers to give you an idea of when items will be available again if they are not showing on the website.

Lindsey Seppman