Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Sara Taylor
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with the stock and good value for money
Verified Buyer

Good wide choice of products. Fast efficient service.
Stephen O
Verified Buyer

East to order, good communications and items delivered very quickly.
Amine Brahiti

Top Service!
Steven Bostock
Verified Buyer

Great prices fast delivery and quality products.
Tina Williams
Verified Buyer

very helpful as I forget to add my discount code to the online order, & they sorted it out for me. Many thanks.
Mary Barrett
Verified Buyer

As usual, speedy delivery and everything packed well.
Verified Buyer

Good range of products and great prices and speedy delivery well packaged all good stuff
Georgina Gill
Verified Buyer

Ordered my first batch of bathbomb's, speedy delivery,smell lovely, look amazing.....now to sell them and order my second lot. 5 STAR.
Maria Evans
Verified Buyer

The service and the products are fantastic! I love everything I ordered and I'm more than happy.
Shirley Fleming
Verified Buyer

Very good and fast service
Mike Coppock
Verified Buyer

Always quick and safe delivery. So far, they have been very efficient and accurate orders every time. Keep it up, guys! :)
Tracy Wells
Verified Buyer

"This is the second time I have used puckator, I have had no concerns. The have been very helpful and efficient. I was concerned about some reviews to say stock was broken when delivered,but I have ordered numerous things that were breakable and all arrived intact and very well packed."
Verified Buyer

Brilliant company to deal with very fast and reliable and there items are of very high quality
Kate Sharp
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - I can't fault it! I had a slight problem with my order and I couldn't believe how quickly it was sorted out! Amazing. No hassle, no questions. Super happy with everything I ordered too.
Dawn Sinfield
Verified Buyer

Packed and arrived extremely well. Satisfied. I have one suggestion, would be good if you could put the suggested or recommended price next to unit price to give sellers an idea how much to sell items for. This would save having to look on amazon or eBay for the price guide.
HI Dawn

Thank you for your review.

With regards to your suggestion of an RRP price being available. This can actually for found under the product price when when you click to view an item.

I hope that this helps in the future.

Kind Regards

Kerrie https
Customer services
Fung Chang

Good customer service!
Alla Kletniece
Verified Buyer

Thank you! Good job! very quick delivery.
Robert Costi
Verified Buyer

very happy with my orderand delivery
But yet again not all there
Hello Robert,

I am very sorry to hear that you have items missing from your order. One of our customer Service advisors will be in touch shortly so resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Kerrie
Verified Buyer

Order arrived quickly and product is very good quality
Puckator is rated 4.69 based on 1,067 reviews