Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Diane Fretwell
"very happy"
Barbara Smith
Verified Buyer
"Puckator is usually very good for as we have relied on your 'owl' products but unfortunately you have seemed to have stopped doing most of the products we have ordered over the last two years and its such a shame as we have had in the past a fantastic service from you."
Jamie Mccarthy
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with communication and service with a quick smooth transactions and fast delvery"
Megan Phillips
"Fast delievery"
Karen Baines
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order fast delivery, I wish the minimum order for free delivery was lower to accommodate smaller businesses,"
Renáta Nóra Kocsis
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping, very good products, super customer service, thank you!"
Sharon Summers
Verified Buyer
"The whole process from placing the order through to delivery was so easy."
Jennifer Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"Fast and easy service. Will be making regular orders."
Kelly Kendrew
Verified Buyer
"Ordering & delivery was fab.... Some led bottles (bottoms was lose) so had to restick some of them down 🤔"
HI Kelly

I am very sorry to hear that you have received faulty items within your order. I can assure you that we do not want you to be unhappy with any of the goods you have purchased from Puckator Ltd

A member of staff from our customer service department will be in touch with you shortly to help get this matter resolved as quickly as possible.

Our sincere apologies once again for the inconvenience that has been caused during this matter.

Kind Regards

Customer services
Puckator Ltd
Kim Williams
Verified Buyer
"The good I ordered arrived quite quickly and were well packed. All the goods were as described on the website. The price was very reasonable for the goods quality. Very happy customer and if sales go well I will be ordering more."
Jim Francis
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Placed my first order this last week, delivery was super fast, and exceptionally well packed. More orders from me to come ! 10 out of 10 - I do not give that sort of rating lightly !"
Joan Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website along with very prompt delivery, our first order but I am sure the first of many."
Janet Curry
Verified Buyer
"Always receive amazing service, if I have a query I receive a prompt email, my delivery is always on time and overall very happy. Thank you."
Suzanne Nicholls
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery ... fair range. all ins stock"
Patricia Crook
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality of goods. Very fast delivery too."
Steven Priestley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Customer Service, excellent packaging, and love the range of goods offered. I shall be a continued customer for some time."
Henry Porsch
Verified Buyer
"Products themselves are quite good. The shipping of the order was not. The order took over a week to get here and was handed off to Fed-Ex by TNT without our knowledge. Fed-Ex was holding it for pickup but the only way we knew was that we were tracking the order daily. The packing of the order was not good considering the fragile nature of the solar pals and clocks. The packaging of some were badly damaged which is not going to be very attractive to customers. Need to improve on packing and shipping."
HI Henry

I am very sorry to hear that you have had issues with your delivery and the packing of your order. A member of our customer service department will be in touch with you shortly to get some more information and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Our sincere apologies once again.

Kind regards

Kerrie Reynolds
Customer service
Ângela Mota
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Delivery on time. Products as described."
Yusuf Vali
Verified Buyer
"I’m happy with service and products all good quality items I was looking into if you do monthly based credit accounts for customer Or can you offer minimum £150 order free carriage"
HI Yusuf

Thank you for your review.

I will have our credit control department send you over a credit application form shortly.

Kind Regards

Customer services
Margaret Evans
Verified Buyer
"Very good company to deal with. Fast delivery, anything missing or damaged is dealt with swiftly and easily. Been a customer and fan for years."
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,151 reviews