Puckator Reviews

854 Reviews

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Carole Cox
Verified Buyer

This was the first time that I ordered from this company....as I had just started my own business.
I was very pleased with the products
Verified Buyer

Delivered for free next day. All very easy.
Pete Horrigan
Verified Buyer

I just received my order and there were actually two damaged dragon DRG411 not just the one they came with a AandB sticker(the crystals fell out)
Hi Pete,

I am very sorry you didn’t get the dragon you were expecting. As a wholesaler we do not offer colour selection on our range as we have lots of lines that come in assorted designs or colours and it would be very difficult to manage the stock in our warehouse. Whenever assorted lines are ordered we try to give customers an equal mix of the colours/designs available as long as we have a good mix from our suppliers. If you have a customer in the future who requires a certain colour then please add a note to your order and we will see what we can do. If you have any further queries please contact our customer services team.

Kind regards

Louise
Verified Buyer

I would have given 5 stars except for some of the packaging,the product was coming out of the sides of the box.Having said that very happy with the quality & price of the product.Will be a returning customer.🤓
Sue Burton
Verified Buyer

Hi yes very happy with my order and delivery. Will be ordering again from you .xx
Verified Buyer

Had a very good experience with Puckator. No surprises. Communication lines were excellent, my questions were answered promptly. Shipment time to the U.S. rivaled that of stateside shopping, packaging was exceptional, made it here with absolutely no problems.
Thank-you.
Verified Buyer

Good quality products and fast delivery
Mel Dawkins
Verified Buyer

Everything that I ordered was in stock and arrived in excellent condition
Margaret Evans
Verified Buyer

Brilliant. It started with "Welcome back Margaret " and ended with prompt & efficient delivery the next working day. Every thing as ordered, perfect condition. Brilliant. 😀
Chloe Carleton
Verified Buyer

Best service ever! Brilliant products and super fast delivery. Will be purchasing again soon!
Alice Rohdich
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and pleasant staff to work with.
Lynette Williams
Verified Buyer

I sent my order about 11am on Tuesday and it was delivered at 1.15pm on Wednesday, can't ask for better service than that.
Robert Hare
Verified Buyer

great items, delivered on time and nice company to deal with
Robert Hare
Verified Buyer

Quick service, easy to use website
Kathryn Birch
Verified Buyer

The products were fantastically packaged good quality items. Easy to use the website and find what I was looking for fast delivery thanks
Katherine Vallance
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and fast delivery. The products are all of a high quality and I am sure my customers will love them. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great new items that look perfect in our gift shop, fast delivery. Shame many products I wanted to purchase were out of stock and won't be in stock for quite a few months.
Alan Paddock
Verified Buyer

The speed of the delivery was amazing and all of the order was correct and all intact
Janice Allinson
Verified Buyer

The large selection of items is fantastic, the delivery is so fast and although I have had some damaged items, the problem is always sorted out quickly
Irene Fairhead
Verified Buyer

my order was delivered correctly and very quickly
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 854 reviews