Puckator Reviews

847 Reviews

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Paul Fletcher
Verified Buyer

User friendly website, quick delivery, nice products, no quibble refund for broken items.
Ann Spencer

AS USUAL EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY HAVE USED THIS
COMPANY MANY TIMES AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO
THE RANGE OF PRODUCTS ARE GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY.
Duwayne Knight

Order was processed and shipped within 24 hours
Jim Walsh
Verified Buyer

Easy to use website, goods priced right, quick and efficient delivery, no breakages.
Happy Days!
Daniel Ibe
Verified Buyer

They had a lot in stock, prices were ok. Delivery was prompt
Angela Betts
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and quality products ,
Paul Oldroyd

Fast delivery service.
Laraine Fitzsimmons
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and very happy with our products.
Sarah-jane Capsey
Verified Buyer

I always receive excellent customer service from Puckator. Their products are good value for money and sell well. They are an extremely good company to deal with time and time again.
Steven Mcculloch
Verified Buyer

Speed, accuracy and efficiency of service received
Belinda Evans
Verified Buyer

Love all the stuff you have for sale. Staff very friendly and helpful with returns.
Peter Ballard
Verified Buyer

I don't officially start trading until next week... The Organic Mills. Plug..plug! The stock ordered and received is top draw I reckon should make a decent business from all this. Well packaged, well made and quick delivery! I'll let you know how it goes......
Richard Jackson
Verified Buyer

very fast delivery good prices will be using again regular
Carole Cox
Verified Buyer

This was the first time that I ordered from this company....as I had just started my own business.
I was very pleased with the products
Verified Buyer

Delivered for free next day. All very easy.
Pete Horrigan
Verified Buyer

I just received my order and there were actually two damaged dragon DRG411 not just the one they came with a AandB sticker(the crystals fell out)
Hi Pete,

I am very sorry you didn’t get the dragon you were expecting. As a wholesaler we do not offer colour selection on our range as we have lots of lines that come in assorted designs or colours and it would be very difficult to manage the stock in our warehouse. Whenever assorted lines are ordered we try to give customers an equal mix of the colours/designs available as long as we have a good mix from our suppliers. If you have a customer in the future who requires a certain colour then please add a note to your order and we will see what we can do. If you have any further queries please contact our customer services team.

Kind regards

Louise
Verified Buyer

I would have given 5 stars except for some of the packaging,the product was coming out of the sides of the box.Having said that very happy with the quality & price of the product.Will be a returning customer.🤓
Sue Burton
Verified Buyer

Hi yes very happy with my order and delivery. Will be ordering again from you .xx
Verified Buyer

Had a very good experience with Puckator. No surprises. Communication lines were excellent, my questions were answered promptly. Shipment time to the U.S. rivaled that of stateside shopping, packaging was exceptional, made it here with absolutely no problems.
Thank-you.
Verified Buyer

Good quality products and fast delivery
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 847 reviews