Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

"Very pleased with how my order, was promtlysent out the next day. Brilliant service.!"
"I have not yet received my order"
Hi Nicola, I am very sorry you have had a delay with your order. Our customer service team are looking into this now and will be in contact with you shortly to give you an update on your order.
Kind regards
Customer Services
"Customer service was very good, Delivery good and very pleased with my purchases. Will shop with them again."
"Wild and efficient! And packaged well!"
"most of the products are value for money and we are extremely pleased with them. However we have noticed over the months you have cut down on the 'OWL' themed products and as we are an'owl sanctuary' this does concern us as we are no longer able to provide a range of different ware."
"Brilliant company great products Brilliant customer Service"
"Excellent products and great service"
"Goods were great but display boxes.were damaged"
"I’ve been dealing with this company for a while now. The quality of goods is second to none. I recently had a few issues with breakages, but once I informed customer service by email they were very prompt in resolving the matter. Highly recommend this company/products/staff."
"fantastic, everything well packed, a really good company with a lot of different gift ideas, thank you."
"Brilliant service every time. Any problems resolved very quick Excellent customer service"
"Very satisfied with my order which arrived on the due date, all items were as expected & very well packaged. One slight improvement- if a copy of the invoice could be included in future parcels that would be very helpful."
"Brilliant products quick delivery and excellent customer service"
"Very Disappointed. The postage description online does not reflect the time it takes to receive your items. I would not expect to receive my items so slowly for £9.95 it took 5 days from paying for the products to them arriving. Normally it is next day. There was a lot of damaged items. When I complained Puckator was not interested as my items arrived within the time they have stated online. Not very customer focused at all! The postage description needs to reflect the service you pay for."
Hello Mr Smith,

I am very sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the service you have received. I can assure you that we do not want any of our customers to feel disappointed in any way and will always try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
We do always try to get all orders out as quickly as possible within the 5 working days so i am very sorry that you feel this has not been the case on the occasion. Our delivery times are stated on the shipping and delivery page of website to make you aware that there may be occasions when orders can take up to five working days to be delivered. If you need your order to arrive quicker then we do offer a priority service which is a one to two working day service.

Your Damages email have been received this afternoon so that will be processed as quickly as possible and we will also include a full refund your shipping cost on this occasion as a way of an apology. However please be aware of the delivery times if placing any future orders.

Kind regards

Customer services
"Order was completed very promptly and confirmation was instantly received"
"The order was delivered very quickly and as always it was complete and correct. There are some lovely new products now."
"Very happy with my order , unfortunately one little fairy sitting on a toadstool was broken. I wasn’t going to say anything as it didn’t cost much."
"Fantastic service , easy ordering and payment . Super fast delivery. Excellent quality at the right price."
"Excellent service, great products and prompt delivery."
"Website easy to navigate, goods received within 2 days of order. Well packed . Excellent"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,187 reviews