Puckator Reviews

823 Reviews

UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Lynette Williams
Verified Buyer

I sent my order about 11am on Tuesday and it was delivered at 1.15pm on Wednesday, can't ask for better service than that.
Robert Hare
Verified Buyer

great items, delivered on time and nice company to deal with
Robert Hare
Verified Buyer

Quick service, easy to use website
Kathryn Birch
Verified Buyer

The products were fantastically packaged good quality items. Easy to use the website and find what I was looking for fast delivery thanks
Katherine Vallance
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and fast delivery. The products are all of a high quality and I am sure my customers will love them. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great new items that look perfect in our gift shop, fast delivery. Shame many products I wanted to purchase were out of stock and won't be in stock for quite a few months.
Alan Paddock
Verified Buyer

The speed of the delivery was amazing and all of the order was correct and all intact
Janice Allinson
Verified Buyer

The large selection of items is fantastic, the delivery is so fast and although I have had some damaged items, the problem is always sorted out quickly
Irene Fairhead
Verified Buyer

my order was delivered correctly and very quickly
Verified Buyer

Easy web shop and easy simple information to make order. Information re stock up to date.
Quickly sent out and no breakages
Great service
Lisa Walker
Verified Buyer

Great quality items, delivered very quickly
Debbie Bennett

Very happy
Phillip Walker
Verified Buyer

On my first visit to Puckator HQ I received a very warm welcome. Nothing seemed too much of a problem. All the staff I met were friendly and happy to help. I went away with my sample order thinking this was a, "Happy, well organised, family orientated business."
Any further problems were dealt with promptly and I was left satisfied and willing to order again. I am looking towards my next order shortly and feel confident to do so. I am looking forward to talking to Caroline. I would recommend this company.

All good, as always
Karen Grigg
Verified Buyer

The items are good quality and delivery on time pleased with everything will be ordering again
Jess Hackney
Verified Buyer

First of all the site is very easy to use with a brilliant range of items at Fantastic prices. Description of the items were spot on. Delivery was so fast I was very happy about that as I needed the items ASAP. Upon delivery the items were nearly packaged and well protected by bubble wrap and other packaging. My items are brilliant and I will be ordering from Puckator again. I would recommend them to anyone
Janet Duffy

Great value
Jeevan Sandhu
Verified Buyer

Timing wise all was good, only 1 product arrived to me all smashed up and destroyed. Not good.
Dear Jeevan

I am sorry to hear that you had a broken item in your order, we do try very hard to prevent this, but sometimes it can happen. I presume you have contacted our customer service to resolve the situation? If not, please contact us ASAP and we will send a replacement or arrange a credit.

Regards

Matthew
Tina Morgan-taylor
Verified Buyer

Amazing service , can't fault it
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and well packaged. Very satisfied with service.
Puckator is rated 4.69 based on 823 reviews