Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

Kim Williams
Verified Buyer
"The good I ordered arrived quite quickly and were well packed. All the goods were as described on the website. The price was very reasonable for the goods quality. Very happy customer and if sales go well I will be ordering more."
Jim Francis
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Placed my first order this last week, delivery was super fast, and exceptionally well packed. More orders from me to come ! 10 out of 10 - I do not give that sort of rating lightly !"
Joan Smith
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website along with very prompt delivery, our first order but I am sure the first of many."
Janet Curry
Verified Buyer
"Always receive amazing service, if I have a query I receive a prompt email, my delivery is always on time and overall very happy. Thank you."
Suzanne Nicholls
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery ... fair range. all ins stock"
Patricia Crook
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality of goods. Very fast delivery too."
Steven Priestley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Customer Service, excellent packaging, and love the range of goods offered. I shall be a continued customer for some time."
Henry Porsch
Verified Buyer
"Products themselves are quite good. The shipping of the order was not. The order took over a week to get here and was handed off to Fed-Ex by TNT without our knowledge. Fed-Ex was holding it for pickup but the only way we knew was that we were tracking the order daily. The packing of the order was not good considering the fragile nature of the solar pals and clocks. The packaging of some were badly damaged which is not going to be very attractive to customers. Need to improve on packing and shipping."
HI Henry

I am very sorry to hear that you have had issues with your delivery and the packing of your order. A member of our customer service department will be in touch with you shortly to get some more information and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Our sincere apologies once again.

Kind regards

Kerrie Reynolds
Customer service
Ângela Mota
Verified Buyer
"Great customer service. Delivery on time. Products as described."
Yusuf Vali
Verified Buyer
"I’m happy with service and products all good quality items I was looking into if you do monthly based credit accounts for customer Or can you offer minimum £150 order free carriage"
HI Yusuf

Thank you for your review.

I will have our credit control department send you over a credit application form shortly.

Kind Regards

Customer services
Margaret Evans
Verified Buyer
"Very good company to deal with. Fast delivery, anything missing or damaged is dealt with swiftly and easily. Been a customer and fan for years."
Louise Sheardown
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quick delivery perfect x"
BArbara Overfield
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - easy to use and postage super quick"
"Excellent communication excellent quality Fast delivery"
"For a limited time they lowered the minimum order quantity. Helped at a “lean” time of year"
Suzanne Waldron
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely over the moon with the products. I will be shopping with you again"
Vicky Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Always deliver quickly and well packaged. Definately one of my favourite wholesalers."
"Excellent Service"
"Very happy as this was our first order with Puckator. Some items arrived faulty, but within 24 hours of notifying them, a refund had arrived. Many thanks for a great service."
Belinda Jones
Verified Buyer
"Great quality goods at value prices."
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,122 reviews