Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

"Good range of products available at reasonable prices. Delivery always quick also which is good for small business like mine"
"Very good products delivered quickly and on time ."
"Never had a problem ordering from Puckator 5***** Thankyou"
"the range of products are excellent, the price point is very competitive. quality i have never had any issues, and any breakages during shipping have been dealt with swiftly. can't fault Puckator, very reliable, friendly and always communicate during the order processing time. A+ to Puckator"
"Very helpful company to deal with, prompt response to any queries and delivery was very quick."
"Always excellent service, quality as usual and speedy delivery which is why we come back time and again for varying stock. Highly recommended."
"Incredibly fast international shipping. Great products!"
"Very good service. Excellent as always."
"All good and delivered early"
"Extremely fast delivery brilliant service as usual"
"Excellent service"
"Wow only ordered late last week and received my delivery yesterday here in Ireland. The website is so easy to navigate, payment is simple and the items when they arrive are exactly as depicted and packed very well. Although I have to say the photos of the dragons I got dont do them justice. They are even bigger and more stunning in person. Love this company and will continue to order from them"
"I have plaiced my order on the 31 Jan 2019, today is 9 Feb 2019 and my order is still not here. Tomorrow I have an event and half of my stock has not arrived. NOT GOOD!!!"
Hello Elena

I am very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your delivery. This order was dispatched with our couriers on February 5th so should have been delivered to you the following day. I have checked the tracking information and can see delivery has been attempted on a few different occasions but no one was available to sign for this. Our Customer service department will be in touch with you shortly regarding this.

Apologies once again.

Customer Services
"Very easy to navigate through the website. Quality products and great selection with reasonable prices."
"Always happy to deal with this company . Fabulous selection, good quality, fair prices & brilliant customer service with speedy delivery ."
"I have not received the order yet nor have you given me the tracking number so that I can watch where my order is thanks"
Hello Oikonomidoy,

I am very sorry that you have not yet received your order or tracking information . I can assure you that this was dispatched on January 15th, which was the next working day after receiving your order.

The Courier use for this order is DPD and i can see that this is currently in transit. I will have your tracking information emailed over to you shortly.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Kind Regards

Kerrie Reynolds
Customer Services Supervisor
"Very responsive and only took a week to come in! Definitely will order again from this company!"
"Excellent service, quick deliver and lots of great products"
"A delight to deal with"
"I was delighted with my order but 1 item was damaged Il send photos later today of damaged item Thank u"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,275 reviews