Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

"excellent from order to delivery."
Allison Turton
Verified Buyer
"That i have be able to buy a number of items fir a very good price and hopfully by being able to sell them at a reasonable price so my charity is going to really benifit"
"Fast turn around in getting goods ready from order placement to shipment"
"Quick dispatch , packed well and in past times quick response from customer services"
Gina Grover
Verified Buyer
"Quick deliveries Very friendly and helpful customer services"
Hazel Bonner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, quick turnaround on orders. Customer service very helpful. delivery on time and in good condition."
Linda Shute
Verified Buyer
"Lovely goods.. priced well..packed well..delivery excellent as given 1 hour time slot."
Jackie Taber
Verified Buyer
"They were very polite when I phoned them. My order come quickly, well packed. I was very pleased"
Norma Hissitt
Verified Buyer
"service was great and delivery was spot on fantastic communication with emails"
Angela Hendeson
Verified Buyer
"puckator always let you know when the parcel is being delivered, they are fast and efficient"
Nilufa Chatur
Verified Buyer
"Easy to navigate and a good variety of products. Quick delivery. Only comment is minimum order a bit too high for small business and quantity on some products to high."
Karen Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Everything ordered is just great. Thank you"
"Very please thankyou"
"The order process was very easy, and the order arrived only 3 days later. The boxes were very well packed and all the stock very good quality."
Suzan Holmes
Verified Buyer
"Always good service Good packaging Items good quality"
Steve Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Order process was quick and efficient, delivery exceeded my expectations"
Dominique Ullens
Verified Buyer
"Puckator offers a wide range of items that we like very much for our shop. We are always happy to place an order with them. The delivery is very quick after the order."
Margarette Hall
Verified Buyer
"Everything straight forward , quick delivery and well packed"
"Very prompt delivery with updates of time slot. Order was complete and we're happy with the products."
Orla Gleeson
Verified Buyer
"The stock is gorgeous and well packed. I was disappointed one dragon was broken when I opened it but I emailed customer services with photos and got a prompt same day response offering me a credit note and refund for the damaged item. This will make me order again. This kind of service is what I like when purchasing wholesale. The only suggestion I would make is to maybe change courier company. I personally dont find dpd good. Maybe look at Nightline or Fastway in Ireland. They are far better but thats just my personal opinion😊"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,162 reviews