Puckator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Puckator

About Puckator: UK and international importer and wholesaler of giftware and homeware lines, supplying a wide range of retailers with our popular gift product ilnes.

customerservices@puckator.co.uk

Lowman WorksEast Taphouse

"Puckator never fails. Good quality products, competitively priced & timely delivery always within specified time. Great asset to my business"
Posted 26 minutes ago
"Great Company! Brilliant products, prices and service. Super impressed. Wish i’d found it earlier!"
"Big order for me with only one breakage. Arrived quickly, well packaged. My dpd driver delivered in the pouring rain, was spot on time and still had a smile as we got soaked. Can't wait to get the gift boxes started, hopefully everyone loves the stuff as much as I do"
"Fantastic customer service. Very supportive and helpful. Will be very happy to buy from Puckator again."
"Brilliant service, easy and hassle free."
"excellent service and quick delivery"
"Great amount of stock delivered in a timely fashion"
"Great and very quick delivery! Packed in eco-friendly way which I really admire! Some oil burners needed a bit of sand paper work but otherwise great!"
"First time ever left short an item in my order. Waiting for ‘the warehouse ‘ to get back to me! My review will remain pending until the matter is resolved to a satisfactory conclusion."
Hi Samantha

I am very sorry to hear that you have received your order with items missing. I have checked on the progress of this and can see that this is in the process of being dealt with and we should have this issue rectified for you as we receive a response from you regarding our last email.

Apologies once again.

Kerrie Reynolds
Customer Services Supervisor
"Couldnt fault this company Good communication Goods perfect Quick efficient Always well packed"
"good service, good price, good product."
"Thanks for the way in which you process and deliver however unfortunately we will no longer be able to buy from you as you do not stock 'owl themed products'. thanks again."
Hi Barbara

I am very sorry that we are no longer selling the Owl range however we do try to stock a varied range of product according to market trends.

Apologies once again

Kerrie Reynolds
Customer Services Supervisor
"Great selection of products with competitive pricing. Excellent delivery service and customer support."
"I use a lot of different wholesalers, and this one has one of the best delivery times. Essential when running retail outlets with little storage and where cash flow can be tight. Packaging is good, and few / no damages on delivery. Thanks - Happy Buddha"
"Always great value and fast despatch."
"Always a very good service and prompt delivery thank you"
"Efficient Order processing with helpful staff at the end of the phone."
"The ordering process is nice and easy. Their customer service team gets back to you very quickly if you have any queries. My order was delivered fast and everything was in perfect condition and nicely packed. I would definitely like to deal with them again!"
"Order went through smoothly, arrived in good time and all items are of a very high quality."
"Very efficient and prompt service"
Puckator is rated 4.70 based on 1,301 reviews