Puck Stop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Puck Stop
Puck Stop Review Excellent service everything top quality and always delivered on time.
Read Puck Stop Reviews

About Puck Stop:

Established in 1995, Puck Stop is the UKs leading Ice and Inline Hockey specialist store, offering a huge selection of equipment at very competitive prices.

Puck Stop are a family run business that was created when one of the sons started playing ice hockey back in 1994, but struggled to find equipment anywhere in the UK at reasonable prices or with staff that understood players needs. A year later and Puck Stop was born!
We are players, we understand what players require, we know the pain of not being in a store with any stock. This is why we opened the store.
The majority of our staff have either played or still play hockey giving us a key insight in to the customers needs.

The long and short of it is...... WE LOVE HOCKEY!

sales@puckstop.com

Unit 5 Sycamore Centre159 Attercliffe CommonSheffieldS9 2FA

Tell us how Puck Stop made you happy
Great selection, and well-packaged delivery. Everything came was up to the quality standards you would expect buying these items in the States or Canada.
Easy to order, package arrived on time. Hockey shorts are part of Xmas gift for my grandson.
Great shop. Speedy delivery
First stop for hockey stuff
Came quicker than expected and nice helmet at a reasonable price thnks puckstop
Ordering items for a Christmas present. One item out of stock therefore I received a quick email offering alternatives. The items orders were delivered quickly. I am sure the recipient will love them. Thank you for your service.
Very speedy delivery and great customer service. Because of lockdown restrictions it’s the first time I have used puckstop delivery service as I couldn’t go in store. Overall I’m very pleased.
Top shot place to buy hockey gear, delivery and communication 10 of out 10.
This item was ordered for a Christmas present so cannot write review for the item but I would like to say I’m impressed with the very quick delivery - thankyou
Great product, worth investing in this level of protection. Great service and communication as always puckstop.
Does the job perfectly
Ordered online and forgot an item, quick call to the store who were very helpful and more than happy to add the item to the order for us which turned up next day. Great all round service, thanks Puckstop!
These socks are a perfect fit for my 11 year old and as always the quick delivery and service from Puckstop is excellent
Excellent service. Next day delivery. Quality products, the little man will have a great Christmas. 👍👍
Great product and as always Puck Stop offered a top class service. Prompt, efficient especially in these strange times of the pandemic.
Bought a pair of Bauer Vapor X900 pants for my son that is a keen ice hockey enthusiast. Fantastic pants and even better service. Ordered them on Friday night and they arrived on the following Tuesday. Great.
Always reliable and prices are good. Wouldn't go anywhere else
Perfect transaction from start to finish. Would definitely recommend Puck Stop.
Fantastic order received in 2 days
Suerb service arrived very quick. Just what was asked for very pleased
Puck Stop is rated 4.92 based on 2,597 reviews