PTP Reviews

of reviewers recommend PTP
Read PTP Reviews

About PTP:

PTP delivers management, sales, customer care, personal development, finance & planning training. We deliver sales and management courses in-house or on an 'Open' basis. We are a leading provider of sales and management training in London and other parts of the UK.

PTP Head Office102 Brook StreetWymeswoldLeicestershire

Tell us how PTP made you happy
Me and my colleague did the 1 day course: Sustaining Effective Financial Control. It was a really good 6 hours which help us obtain a lot of knowledge that we are now implementing in our company.
A very well delivered course that included many insightful methods of analyzing behavior in selling/buying situations.

Very personal training (2 in group) with lots of useful content to take away.
Informative and well presented course. It was tailored to my current role as there was only a small group of 3, which allowed the trainer to discuss any queries we had on an individual basis.
It was a great day, with plenty of time to get questions answered and steered in the right direction.
I was offered a 1-2-1 training session when the course was cancelled and it was excellent, really tailored to my need and the trainer was fantastic.
An excellent course, facilities and most importantly trainer.
The PTP course was tailored to my needs and provided me with a great level of knowledge and confidence that I didn't have previously. I felt confident applying my newly learnt skills to the tasks I am now facing and know that I have all of the materials I need to face new challenges in the future.

The tutor was excellent and approachable too. I would highly recommend PTP.
The training was delivered on site on a one to one basis. The trainer was very good and tailored the session to suit my needs.
PTP provided great sales training.
Arranging the course was quick and easy and the course material was very good.
The trainer was a delight to work with and we would recommend their training to other companies.
A very informative course, that was both motivating and interesting, with a delivery that was knowledgeable and skilful. The skills taught will undoubtedly improve listening and understanding in the workplace, increase the value of individuals' input into decision making, and overall benefit the team.
really great course. Very amiable guy, explained things in a really tangible way, using practical examples. He had a lot of personal work experience in the area, and really knew his stuff. Came away feeling like I had really learned something
Really took on board my personal objectives and my objectives for the team. Small group so was able to personalise well. Strong trainer was was very confident in their knowledge of the subject.
We have sent a number of our colleagues on the PTP Leadership & Management Skills course in recent months, with consistently good results. Colleagues come back to work with practical actions to implement in the workplace and fired up with new ideas about how to further improve their leadership skills. I would certainly be happy to send further colleagues on this course.
Yet another excellent in-house course delivered by PTP. Great feedback from all who attended. Great communication when booking, course overview clear online and Tracey excellent, as for previous courses.
Extremely well presented course with full engagement with the trainer. The cost is standard as per other training providers, but you definitely get what you have paid for. Would highly recommend.
Training and Trainer were interesting, the London venue very well situated and convenient
The facilitation skills I attended was first class. The sessions was very interactive and the tutor very engaging, held my attention from start to finish and I came away with some useful practical skills.
I attended a Consultative Selling course in London (half-day, 1:1 session) and found it very beneficial. The trainer was very good at tailoring the content to make it relevant to my work. I feel the course refreshed my skills/knowledge and improved my confidence with sales. The venue was great.
I attended a course for negotiating skills for buyers. Tracey, the trainer knew her stuff. In fact, I would say, if you sat across a negotiating table from her, you would lose your shirt.
PTP is rated 4.79 based on 260 reviews