Psyche Reviews

of reviewers recommend Psyche
Read Psyche Reviews
Really happy with my purchase. Excellent communication and my item arrived the next day. Would purchase again.
Very good service, fast & reliable. Would recommend.
Ordered via their website and was very easy experience and was a very good delivery service
Outstanding service today from guy.. Above and beyond. Thank you for your help. 👍😀Xx
Service and help outstanding when looking for advice about Boss jumpers!!
I've not lived in Middlesbrough for over 20years, but I remember at least 25 years ago or more, the many times I went into Psyche, the smaller shop. At that time there was only 1 of everything in store, so buying clothes there was a very exclusive & special feel. Although times and fashions change, even back then the choice was superb. All of the clothes were so different and unusual, things you just couldn't buy anywhere else. I don't remember much about the staff that worked there at the time , but I do remember the owner, Steve Cochrane. He was very social, full of drive and energy and always reminded you that, whatever you bought, you were the only person in Middlesbrough wearing it. Was a great feeling and he was right, you were! :)) So when I'm home and drive down Linthorpe Road and see the size of Psyche as it is now, I smile and remember how lovely Steve Cochrane made you feel and think he's worth every inch of his success and long may it continue!.
Brilliant clothes
Although the product, price and delivery were good the return policy is rubbish. I bought a top for my son and ordered it in good time but unfortunately he didn't like it. I went to return it but was told that I was 4 days over the 14 day return policy! I could exchange but that unfortunately wasn't any good for me. I won't use Psyche again which is a shame as I think their clothing is nice but I need the flexibility of returning things when they do not fit or are not liked! 28 days return policy not just exchange would be much better.
Do not buy anything. They’re taking peoples payments but not sending anything out. No way to email and phone calls are not answered. Absolutely disgusting
It’s outrageous that we can order an item it’s not the right size so we return it, to find out we have to pay for the delivery and the the return out of our pockets. I have lost £10 pounds on a shirt for nothing. This has to be the the worst company I have dealt with. I will not be ordering from psyche.co.uk again.
8 days ago I ordered a shirt that was in stock of all sizes available with a delivery selection of standard which stated 2-3days. I had emailed the company on the 4th day of waiting for the delivery, asking where this product was, I had no response until the 8th day which I had recieved an email telling me that the item was out of stock and my money will be returned. From this experience I shall not be buying from them again. DON'T ADVERTISE SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE!!
Only ordered 1 item (pair of jeans) standard delivery on the Friday. They arrived on the Tuesday but were too big. Paid delivery again to get the returned so they could be exchanged for a smaller pair (which were in stock). The jeans arrived back with Psyche on Wednesday morning. On Thursday afternoon I rang them to check everything would be ok with the exchange and they explained it was being processed and had been received ok but they were a bit behind. Checked the stock on Thursday and again on Friday evening and the replacement size were in stock however it took them until Monday to process the exchange by which time they were out of stock so they refunded the cost of the jeans only (no postage etc). So basically cost me £7 to try on a pair of jeans due to their slow response.
Items not in stock, no response to emails, poor communication and customer service. No apology just excuses about being busy.
Psyche is rated 3.23 based on 13 reviews