Psyche Reviews

of reviewers recommend Psyche
Read Psyche Reviews
Do not buy anything. They’re taking peoples payments but not sending anything out. No way to email and phone calls are not answered. Absolutely disgusting
It’s outrageous that we can order an item it’s not the right size so we return it, to find out we have to pay for the delivery and the the return out of our pockets. I have lost £10 pounds on a shirt for nothing. This has to be the the worst company I have dealt with. I will not be ordering from psyche.co.uk again.
8 days ago I ordered a shirt that was in stock of all sizes available with a delivery selection of standard which stated 2-3days. I had emailed the company on the 4th day of waiting for the delivery, asking where this product was, I had no response until the 8th day which I had recieved an email telling me that the item was out of stock and my money will be returned. From this experience I shall not be buying from them again. DON'T ADVERTISE SOMETHING YOU DON'T HAVE!!
Only ordered 1 item (pair of jeans) standard delivery on the Friday. They arrived on the Tuesday but were too big. Paid delivery again to get the returned so they could be exchanged for a smaller pair (which were in stock). The jeans arrived back with Psyche on Wednesday morning. On Thursday afternoon I rang them to check everything would be ok with the exchange and they explained it was being processed and had been received ok but they were a bit behind. Checked the stock on Thursday and again on Friday evening and the replacement size were in stock however it took them until Monday to process the exchange by which time they were out of stock so they refunded the cost of the jeans only (no postage etc). So basically cost me £7 to try on a pair of jeans due to their slow response.
Items not in stock, no response to emails, poor communication and customer service. No apology just excuses about being busy.
Psyche is rated 3.23 based on 13 reviews