Provident Reviews

of reviewers recommend Provident

Tell us how Provident made you happy
you cann,t do anothe to help you they help you keep up to date
I'm very happy with Provident people they are so good and really helpful and very nice people who help me with loans I would recommend them
Quick and eaasy
Anyone who gets one of these loans wants their head testing. Should be banned. Scum.
Provident need more advice people like her very helpful easy talk to
very high rate
One of the worst loan company the interest it’s too high they not helpful at all plus everyone who work at that company is very rude even they customer service is 0 I hope nobody pay back his loan and close this fake company down
Very rude collector demanding in our home that family members can’t stay speaking to adults like we was school children all the way through the application was tutting he was questioning why phone wasn’t answered when he rang 1st time he isn’t going to get very far speaking and been dam right rude to people who pay his wages
I needed a small loan got accepted and I have not had any complications, very friendly and helpful.
Believe to be impressive,hence this is the first to join
Just reading the comments I am scared to apply. Interest rates are very HIGH.
Applied for a loan to try get a credit score as i dont have one and i get declined how does that work when it states they help people whatever there situation!!
It states you help people wih bad credit but still declines you false advertising!!
Absolute disgrace. Praying on poor families who are stuck for money and charge unbelievable interest rates. Horrible people.
Brillant service
Felt let down by the complaint department and by the delay it takes the company to respond to my emails or the Financial Ombudsman Service especially as they had to 27th August 2019 to do so. There seem to be communication issues between the different departments as well. Very poor at dealing with complaints when it requires them to pay some money back.
Stay well away. Both me and my husband paid back our loans to have them knocking on the door every week bugging us to take out another loan. Eventually we gave up and took another one but since they changed we had no collection for months so fell behind. Last week I was away for a week and couldn't get internet to pay. 1 week was all I missed !! She has been at the door every day !! Avoid !! Harassing loan sharks dressed up as a company !!
Very good service.....friendly people thanks
Home credit loans with extortionate interest are a legalised form of loan sharking. People often turn to home credit due to poor credit history. This is then took full advantage of with extortionate interest rates. No amount of form signing, paperwork or telephone calls can disguise the fact that it essentially preying on the financially vulnerable, Also provident do not comply with any financial Ombudsman service recommendations or timescales regarding irresponsible lending. My complaint is still ongoing since september 2017 and im still waiting for a senior ombudsman to be allocated after provident rejected my adjudicators recommendations to redress interest ive paid. Awful company do your self a favour and stay well clear!
very good at handling my insurance and at a good price
Provident is rated 4.76 based on 3,587 reviews