Provident Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Provident

Tell us how Provident made you happy

"I have had many loans from provident. They have been very good to me, over the years, as long as you keep up your repayments over the time, after the loan has been given. Then people can always know that they are there to fall back on again, if the loan a person takes out , is accepted please to anyone out there think very hard, before going through with the loan, "CAN YOU AFFORD, THE REPAYMENTS "?? Keep up the good work provident!!!!.."
Are you Provident? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It Good on Providing Loan and Customer Service"
"Very reliable and friendly agent"
"Very friendly and helpful explaining everything usually I feel uncomfortable meeting strangers but the agent mark made me feel comfortable i would highly recommend provident to everyone"
"Provident have always been efficient fast and reliable. my offers has been lower than previouisly. However i understand its all done in accordance to affordability. I pay fortnightly via online very convenient so thats great im determined to keep my account infront and alwsys paid early. My offer did go up on this occasion but hopefully if im am seen as excellent customer i can gain faith and trust with them which will hopefully go towards Rebuiling my credit. Thankyou to you all at Provident."
"Could of been a little better as once the advisor came out and conducted my loan i wasnt aware until following week that the lady who consucted my loan had left the company and it was me who had to ask where she was"
"Fast, professional and friendly service. I'm very happy and would definitely recommend."
"Interest is too much"
"Hi , yes they did very well . Everything is recorded which gives peace of mind . They can collect the repayments at a time to suit you . I would recommend this company"
"would highly recommend"
"Very friendly and very helpful"
"rest and stuffient"
"Wonderful and excellent ????"
"i have been a customer for several years and the provident have always been very good to me."
"Amazing service. And my provident lady is lovely. Didn't think I was going to get it but I did it really helped us out for getting decorating stuff now awaiting on wallpaper and will be able to being doing it. It was a massive help and very fast response"
"Excellent service"
"Received a call a few days after I applied. Matt,the agent, was very friendly and helpful. I got my documents ready, we scheduled a home visit and before I know it, everything was set. Thanks a lot!"
"Great communication fast friendly service"
Provident is rated 4.78 based on 3,559 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access