Provident Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Provident

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Provident?
Click Here

Tell us how Provident made you happy

Telephone
"Home credit loans with extortionate interest are a legalised form of loan sharking. People often turn to home credit due to poor credit history. This is then took full advantage of with extortionate interest rates. No amount of form signing, paperwork or telephone calls can disguise the fact that it essentially preying on the financially vulnerable, Also provident do not comply with any financial Ombudsman service recommendations or timescales regarding irresponsible lending. My complaint is still ongoing since september 2017 and im still waiting for a senior ombudsman to be allocated after provident rejected my adjudicators recommendations to redress interest ive paid. Awful company do your self a favour and stay well clear!"
Are you Provident? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"very good at handling my insurance and at a good price"
"Actually i dint get loan anywre else but they just help me with some loan"
"Ref CCCD4139153,like to thank you for my refund on my unaffordable complaint took a while but obviously busy,but at the times of getting loans when I needed them and the agents was still a great company but through some financial struggles I had to stop lending never knew I could get a refund on a couple of loans but I have and appreciate you have rectified a couple of mistakes from my loans before 2015 and are more aware of new lending policies now so thank you for my refund x"
"i find provident very good and if you can}t wait for you agent to come you can pay by card over the phone my agent is great really nice lady some tome/s i don}t see her for four weeks as i have paid by my card and when she come see up dates my payment book we have a char she like a friend"
"Very good and very quick."
"Not a very good company to get some to ring you back paid them off in full then the put a late marker on my credit file Tried to speak to someone but never call back"
"I've finished paying mine off but my husband hasn't we haven't had a regular collector for a little while nobody's told us why we actually had somebody knocking at 9 at night when we were all in bed . We have been with you for years but I won't use you again and neither will my husband when he's finished service has been very poor."
"never came to the house on the arranged dates was so rude they dont care about your financial circumstances they just dont care about anything you say all they care about is getting their payments... never ever use these again! HATE THEM!"
"Tried for haf n hour to apply for a door loan, kept failing, waste of time id say. all info was right but kept saying id missed something out! Joke"
"Would recommend very friendly"
"I have had many loans from provident. They have been very good to me, over the years, as long as you keep up your repayments over the time, after the loan has been given. Then people can always know that they are there to fall back on again, if the loan a person takes out , is accepted please to anyone out there think very hard, before going through with the loan, "CAN YOU AFFORD, THE REPAYMENTS "?? Keep up the good work provident!!!!.."
"Everything perfect"
"Very reliable and friendly agent"
"Very friendly and helpful explaining everything usually I feel uncomfortable meeting strangers but the agent mark made me feel comfortable i would highly recommend provident to everyone"
"Provident have always been efficient fast and reliable. my offers has been lower than previouisly. However i understand its all done in accordance to affordability. I pay fortnightly via online very convenient so thats great im determined to keep my account infront and alwsys paid early. My offer did go up on this occasion but hopefully if im am seen as excellent customer i can gain faith and trust with them which will hopefully go towards Rebuiling my credit. Thankyou to you all at Provident."
"Could of been a little better as once the advisor came out and conducted my loan i wasnt aware until following week that the lady who consucted my loan had left the company and it was me who had to ask where she was"
"Fast, professional and friendly service. I'm very happy and would definitely recommend."
"Interest is too much"
"Hi , yes they did very well . Everything is recorded which gives peace of mind . They can collect the repayments at a time to suit you . I would recommend this company"
Provident is rated 4.77 based on 3,569 reviews