Provident Personal Credit ROI Reviews

of reviewers recommend Provident Personal Credit ROI

Tell us how Provident Personal Credit ROI made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quick, efficient, my agent Lisa is just so friendly and discreet. She made the whole process so easy.
Was going for car finances and found out that provident give me bad credit history report... they agent left and was waiting for another agent to call out and they never bothered so loan wasn’t paid call them many times make complain about it to the the women was rubb and told me I would paid over the one as I told he agent was to be collected at mine door step...
Wouldn’t recommend them stay away for Provident worst company ever
I'm existing customer and I want take loan, but now 50 hour's nobody from Provident not contacted me. When I called 50 hours ago,Provident costumer said me, 24 hours agent contacted me
I think you might be the only guys that can help me for children with my young children
It can help me a lotwhen I really need help. And no better people to help me im sure ive got yhe beste. I'd so much appreciate it
Efficient, fast and reliable.
Got my loan the same day and the repayments are very affordable
Applied for loan two weeks ago no reply rang 3 times was told agent ring me never did very disappointed I was a customer few years back
This was my first loan with Provident and I was delighted with the service. My advisor was Ursula and she was amazing. Brilliant service and I will be recommending.
Trying to connect agent is a joke not a bit flexible bring back the old agents with provident 20 yrs need to retrain ut agents
Applied over a week ago for a loan and never had a issue with it before but now trying to get a loan is a joke. Every excuse under the sun not to give it and I never missed a payment in all my loans I had.
I'd never go there again the agent was very snotty and I'd never go there again
Very bad and slow agent in tralee takes his time and lies howmuch can u get
after 3 years with provident payed in full 4 loans they just ignore me when i need money on holidays ... in past i payed 70e per week and now agent sad i cant take 1700 fo 52 weeks its 51e per week ...agent sad he do loans only on wed and colections on thu that hes not a bank and dont work every day... still waiting for phone call from menager
Good on Providing Loan, Friendly and helpful staff/agent.
Friendly and helpful staff/agent. Obtaining loan process was quick and stress free.
Prompt response and very nice agent
It is a great service. Safe and with good conditions.
Great service, friendly client
Great customer service from the agents.
It was great needed the money fast and was lucky to be able to get it the same day I filled out the forms
Provident Personal Credit ROI is rated 4.71 based on 579 reviews