Proviation Reviews

12AM

01582204986

orders@proviation.co.uk

London Luton Office, Dunstable, Luton United Kingdom

Tell us how Proviation made you happy

"Awesome service and extreme delivery speed!"
Are you Proviation? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Prompt and courteous replies to emails when checking order status. My item had to be delivered from the USA but still arrived in a timely manner."
"Amazing! Extremely quick delivery on a camera which included a free sd card as well. The shop is easy to use and the staff so helpful and friendly on the online chat window. Recommend!"
"Good transaction for me. The good arrived fast and well packaged. The price was good."
"Nice range of leisurewear products as well as more functional stuff. Quick delivery on flying jacket- next day- and no delivery charge! Can't be beat on service like this!"
"Many thanks for the filters received yesterday ... not only a great price but great service too. ... Customer service is top notch and staff are very helpful and always reply promptly. One of the more friendly aviation stores online."
"Good range of products. Professional website and experienced team. Prices are some of the better ones online. Good support service in place. Live chat helpful."
"Order for starter kit arrived promptly within 2 days. It contains all you could need. helpful staff at other end of the phone took the order and also explained a few things about the books and answered my questions about other items I might need (there aren't any!). The kit is very comprehensive and a money saver."
"Extremely efficient catering for urgent deliveries: The company delivered an urgent GPS accessory to me in time for a trip. I was kept updated regularly by email and by telephone. The charges for express deliveries are very sensible and there are faster same day options available which is useful although expensive."
"Ordered fuel filter which took about 7 days to come in but they did keep me well informed about the delivery, so almost top marks. Price was good and product wasnt in stock anywehere else."
"Ordered in afternoon and delivered next morning. Best price, good communication in short time...what more can I say?? Excellent."
"Good price on nomex flying suits. Had to be imported, but happy to wait and was kept updated by email."
"Very good. Good range of equipment for pilots and engineers and log books arrived within 24 hours. Operator on live chat was helpful and sorted out delivery very well with some good follow up communicaton to say what had been actioned and confirming it all etc plus follow up email to check all ok once received so v happy"
"Express 1-2 day delivery exactly as it said on the tin. Good communication"
"Shipped within a week so late but can't fault the explanation and they did try their best to make sure I was kept in the picture."
"Good. Nice store. Delivery could've been quicker."
"I aware 5 stars- the service was fantastic. Proviation supplied parts and accessories which also included the search for some of the products I wanted- but which we couldn't find on their store. I recommend this to anyone looking for aircraft accessories you can't find at other shops. Delivery was efficient and the agents used are reliable rather than these bucket shop courier agencies."
"Absolutely fantastic flying bought for my grandfather. We are delighted with this jacket which was made and supplied to me in around 4 weeks. The company was helpful to reply quickly to requests for information and reassured me about the measurements and returns policy which was generous and consumer friendy."
"I placed my order by phone and the person was very friendly and helpful. He gave me technical advice on the camera and was v honest about a recent problem with them. The order came within 24 hrs so I am v highly recommending this company and happy to leave proviation 5 stars *****"
"Very good service each time. Prices are good although they could do with more offers."
Proviation is rated 4.53 based on 38 reviews