ProTrainings.eu Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ProTrainings.eu

How would you rate ProTrainings.eu ?

Mark Antony Lawrence
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic Training Company For All Your Training Need's, Been Training with PR Training since 2013."
Pamela Leigh
Verified Reviewer
"I have recently become a ProTrainings centre, I have to say I made the correct decision. The Training is fantastic and the ongoing support is paramount to my Buisness. ProTrainings have the time and skills to help and assist each individual."
Phil O'Brien
Verified Reviewer
"ProTrainings are always up to date with any changes in procedure and waste no time in passing on the information to their instructors, I have no issues in recommending their efficient and highly regarded training courses. Phil O'Brien."
Rosalynd Elliott
"As a Bowen therapist I have to renew my First Aid certificate every three years in order to remain registered with my association. I live abroad so it is hard to find such courses in my language here. ProTrainings was one of the companies accepted by my UK Association, so I clicked on them and found the whole registration process fast and simple. What's more, they even gave a really good discount when I entered my Association's name into the discounts box at the check out! The course is online and I can take as long as I like with it, and it saves the pages for me whenever I down tools for the day."
ProTrainings.eu is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews