Protectline Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Protectline
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Protectline made you happy

"Chris Booth from Protect Line dealt with my enquiry regarding setting up a life insurance policy. He was efficient, friendly and found me the right policy for my needs. Good at explaining everything. Pleased!"
Are you Protectline? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Protectline receives. Reply Free
"Signed up for a life insurance for my wife and myself .they find the cheapest company to deal with and no pressure to sign up with anybody,only there to help you with best policy for yourselves"
"I got to speak to a very helpful lady called Sarah-Jane Morrell who took the time to talk to me in depth about what i was looking for, she didnt push me into buying something that i didnt want. I really appreciate that she treated me as a person. You have a very good person working for you"
Protectline is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews