Protection Geek Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Protection Geek
"Always informative and engaging, great stuff that I'll employ on a daily basis."
"Luke was extremely passionate and very engaging. He has some serious knowledge and experience in the industry which was very beneficial for my own development. He was able to quickly work me out and he put a plan of action in place that we both keep track of."
"Luke provided us with a well thought out and detailed workshop which was specific to our sales process. The information was presented brilliantly and most importantly we saw instant results."
"I would highly recommend this workshop to anyone working in sales, whether at the start of your sales career or an established salesperson. I've worked in sales for 10 years now and I learned an incredible amount, most importantly, about the psychology of sales which can be applied to any industry. Luke is very passionate and interactive and is able to keep you fully engaged. His training has now formed part of our induction program for every new salesperson we hire and is worth every penny!"
"As training goes, very good. In particular engagement. This works both ways. I think it is important not only to ensure people understand but to also gain instant feedback. Q&A sessions I find helpful with this. I appreciate the personable approach as we all learn at a different pace, and have a different background of knowledge. Thank you for your help - which goes beyond the job description."
"Luke's passion and knowledge about the industry is second to none. In the rare occasion that you come away not learning anything from him, you'll definitely be fired up and ready to go!"
"Fantastic training consultant!"