Protect Your Bubble Reviews

5PM

6 - 12 Victoria Street, Windsor United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Protect Your Bubble ?

"Really quick and user-friendly service. Sent my phone off on Tuesday and received it back the following Wednesday (within their 9 working day time frame). They provide a label for the courier and return it via DPD. Very happy customer :-)"
"I have been waiting for a repair to my desktop for 3 weeks. I paid £25 excess on 14 July and the desk top was picked up approx 10 days later as the wrong size box was sent out twice to pick it up by PYB - Doh! I rang Protect your Bubble after 2 weeks to see how the repair was going and was told they were still waiting for a spare part. I was also told I would have to wait a further 3 weeks till the end of August in the hope a spare part would be available. I told them that this was NOT acceptabable as I have been paying £14.99 for years to cover my gadgets with them and would like customer service and insurance to commensurate with the money spent. After another phone call, Protect your Bubble said they will make an alternative decision in 5 working days. Again, I stated this isn't good enough as I need to complete online training to maintain my nursing practice, I NEED MY COMPUTER!! I was repeatedly fobbed off and no manager was available to talk to. This apparently happens a lot with PYB if you review this outfit online. Therefore look elsewhere for your gadget insurance if you want proper and timely cover."
Protect Your Bubble is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews