Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Installation by Jason Heywood.

Excellent service - in every respect
Hi Ruth,

We are glad to hear you are happy with the service! Many thanks for sharing your feedback.
The young man Jason Heywood was fantastic. I have had this alarm for years and never before been told I have a panic button downstairs and that I am connected to the fire service. It is years that the service of the alarm has been done so will. Thank you so much Jason hope you will always come in future.
Hi Christine,
Its wonderful to hear that you have been happy with the level of service you have experienced over the years. Thank you for highlighting the work of our engineer, we are extremely proud of our team and the customer service they provide.
Engineer attended this morning Jason Heywood
Arrived on time, and did a
thorough service on my alarm took the time to explained everything he had done.
This is the most thorough Alarm Service I have had in years.
Very pleasant and polite chap
Hi Marian,
We are extremely pleased to receive your feedback, along with the kind words for our engineer. Please take care and thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
The service engineer Anthony Phillips was very thorough and his manner was very pleasant. He provided answers to my queries about the system and completed the service very efficiently. A great job. The rating stars wouldn’t work on the system but you have my 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us David. We appreciate the feedback!
Just had our 6 monthly service on our home security system. Our regular engineer Paul came and did his usual friendly efficient job, despite all the extra's brought about by requirements tp be Covid secure. Despite the age of the system it stills works as well as ever.
Hi Peter,
Lovely to hear from you, and we are delighted that you are happy with the friendly service and the quality of the system. All the best, take care!
We have had our house alarm for many years, without a hitch. Your engineer Rob Worton attended our property today to rectify what turned out to be a complex fault. He was courteous and helpful throughout the appointment, and would not leave until he was satisfied that everything was as it should be. It is good to know that our house is secure and safe once again. Please pass on our comments to him.
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Protect My Property! It is always wonderful to hear our customers compliment our engineers who we are very proud of. We are delighted that you have selected our service to keep your household safe and secure for a number of years. All the best!
I am very impressed with Mr Anthony Phillips and he carried out the installation of a new alarm system and key pads in a very professional manner and did an excellent job.
Only for him I would of left your company after two previous engineers failed to rectify the fault and your control never informed them correctly and they didn’t bring the necessary parts.
Hey Peter, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with the installation of your new alarm system.
Excellent service from Paul. Call before hand, care of property, pleasant and cheerful attitude and Covid19 measures - mask, gloves, distancing and sanitising surfaces. Also helpful with advice.
Hi Anne,
Its great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write about your positive experience with us. Covid-19 is a challenge for us all, and we believe its important to ensure our customers feel safe when we come to visit. Take care, and stay safe!
Had our annual service undertaken by engineer named Rob, he rang well in advance to tell us when he would be with us and introduced himself on arrival. He was very professional and extremely thorough, he also made sure we were aware of all work undertaken and spent time checking that we were aware of all the facilities on the system and how to use them.
He was very considerate, pleasant and a great ambassador for the company. Excellent service.
Engineer named Chris serviced my alarm. He had a lovely manner, answered any questions. He arrived promptly and was both professional and personable.
Fixed the problem. Knowledgeable. Efficient
A very helpful Darren who called today to do a check on the alarm system at my property. Nothing was too much trouble for him, he was very polite and easy to understand when explaining how he was trying to resolve the matter. I have been with the company for many years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service supplied.
Our engineer Paul phoned in advance and gave us an accurate arrival time. He worked efficiently and corrected some phone wiring from a broadband engineer. He was very polite and a tidy worker. Credit to the company!
I have been using this product for 6 months now and am totally happy. Installation was very simple and intuitive. The smartphone app is feature rich and straightforward to use. In the very odd occasions I have needed a little help (mainly user error) the support I have received has been very prompt and efficient. I would recommend this security product and it’s supported smart devices.
Great service from start to finish.Friendly staff booking appointment.Eng Darren rang to inform me when he would be at my property.Darren did a great job as usual he is a credit to the company efficient and courteous.
Great service from Darren who came and fixed our alarm. Nothing was too much trouble for him, would highly recommend.
Jason came to service the system and carried out a comprehensive review. He made sure we understood all the functions, very happy with his approach..
Great service from engineer Mark Fox. Arrived on time, efficient service and answered any questions I had
Superb service from engineer Darren Halliday. Courteous and efficient. If only all services by other companies were this efficient.
David first rate engineer courteous and helpful with any issues, ideal representative for your company David
Protect My Property is rated 4.69 based on 128 reviews