Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property Reviews

About Protect My Property:

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox WayCobalt Business Park, ,

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Prompt and efficient service. Engineer was polite, informative and professional. Very satisfied.
Craig provided great assistance before and after I purchased my cameras. Self install went smoothly after a couple of minor, self imposed, hiccups Quality product and easy to use app. Plenty of options for recording rules, that I hope I'll never need the use of!
Prompt response to request for service. Although past 5pm on a Friday Stephan was both thorough and cheerful, taking pride in his work. He was very knowledgeable and found the fault and arranged a replacement which was fitted within a few days. A delight to find someone so positive, a great ambassador for the company
Outdated bell box exchanged for a new bell box today, outstanding service by David who also cleaned up after himself, love it :-)
Protect My Property 5 star review on 18th May 2021
I have the dynamic smart homes package, easy to set up and great for peace of mind. Continued push notifications through the app which is simple to navigate. The internal CCTV camera provides live feed and also captures clips within the rules I have set myself, great quality! :)
Jason the engineer telephoned me on the appt. day to confirm he would be arriving well on time did a thorough job kept me informed kept to the gov’t. safe distancing guide lines was polite cheerful & thorough explained what he had done clearly in layman’s terms so I understood & left everything clean & tidy. ie) provided an excellent service
Stefan Toms from Protect My Property visited me recently to service my intruder alarm. He called prior to his visit and arrived punctually at the time he had stated. He provided an excellent service and was very thorough and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. It was a pleasure dealing with Stefan who was friendly and polite at all times. Highly recommended!!
Great advice before purchase and guidance for self-fitting once the equipment arrived. Set up is easy customisable to just capture suspicious activity without triggering all the time. The video analytics are well thought out and ensure the all areas are covered. The equipment is very well made and definitely worth the price.
Sean, the engineer from Protect my Property, phoned ahead and arrived at the time he said he would. He changed all the batteries on my alarms and did a full and thorough check of the system. He was warm and cheerful, he wore a mask and gloves at all times, kept his distance and refused a cup of tea because of Covid (I know I shouldn’t have offered because of Covid but it’s just a habit. Hopefully he will be able to accept a drink on the next service). I felt safe and was very pleased with my service. I have been with Protect my Property for many years and have always been pleased with the service. This this was the first time I had met Sean - I would say he is a great new asset to Protect my Property.
Arrived on time as he said he would.Was very thorough and very pleasant and explained everything to us .
Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of our service offering. We are pleased to hear we met your expectations.
We have had our alarm since British Gas days and have always been very satisfied with the level of service. However for understandable reasons those standards slipped during the pandemic but having now had an excellent service visit from Paul our faith is restored. The repairs and routine maintence were followed by a compressive demonstration and we learned of features unknown to us even after 20 years. Very good.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted to hear you have full faith in our service and we will continue to do our utmost during this pandemic to maintain high levels of customer service.
Engineer visit today: Jason Heywood Reason for visit: Annual Service Comments: Excellent service - efficient, and thorough. System fully serviced. Very pleased with his work
Hi Tom, many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the recent service. It is much appreciated! All the best.
Top class engineer. Great work.
Hi there, Many thanks for taking the time to highlight the work of our team. All feedback is much appreciated!
Good service, even managed to reduce the cost of the work.
Hi James, Great to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review. Take care!
Very happy with service, polite and friendly staff, resolved my query quickly and efficiently
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are a happy customer.
Excellent service from everyone involved at Protect My Property, having been with them for over 10 years now, never had any problems always very helpful and especially last week when our engineer Paul came and resolved our issue with our alarm and did a full service taking great care not to put us at any risk by wearing face mask, gloves and shoe covers and ensured he cleaned everything down before he left too. Very thorough and excellent service, highly recommend.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we are delighted to hear you have been with us for over ten years! We are pleased your recent experience with our Engineer Paul went smoothly, and you felt satisfied he was adhering to the Covid 19 guidelines. Thanks again for sharing.
David has just been to do some work for me, he took great pride in making sure he did a neat and thorough job, kept checking I was happy with what he was doing. Wore all correct PPE (mask, overshoes etc). Very pleased with a very neat job. Highly recommend
Hi Steven! Lovely to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear you were not only happy with the work, but the adherence to the current Covid guidelines. All the best!
Arrived on time, rang to give eta. Very efficient, followed all Covid regs
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are extremely pleased to hear you were comfortable that all Covid guidelines were followed. Take care.
The service was very efficiently carried out and extremely thorough-I’m very happy with the way it was carried out especially in these difficult times-thank you-many thanks to Jason Heywood the engineer who did the service for us.
It is lovely to hear you are happy with the service provided, and impressed by our engineer. We will pass on the feedback, thank you.
Protect My Property is rated 4.57 based on 159 reviews