Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property Reviews

About Protect My Property:

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox WayCobalt Business Park, ,

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Stefan Toms from Protect My Property visited me recently to service my intruder alarm. He called prior to his visit and arrived punctually at the time he had stated. He provided an excellent service and was very thorough and extremely helpful in answering all my questions. It was a pleasure dealing with Stefan who was friendly and polite at all times. Highly recommended!!
Great advice before purchase and guidance for self-fitting once the equipment arrived.

Set up is easy customisable to just capture suspicious activity without triggering all the time. The video analytics are well thought out and ensure the all areas are covered.

The equipment is very well made and definitely worth the price.

The equipment is very well made and definitely worth the price.
Sean, the engineer from Protect my Property, phoned ahead and arrived at the time he said he would. He changed all the batteries on my alarms and did a full and thorough check of the system. He was warm and cheerful, he wore a mask and gloves at all times, kept his distance and refused a cup of tea because of Covid (I know I shouldn’t have offered because of Covid but it’s just a habit. Hopefully he will be able to accept a drink on the next service). I felt safe and was very pleased with my service. I have been with Protect my Property for many years and have always been pleased with the service. This this was the first time I had met Sean - I would say he is a great new asset to Protect my Property.
Arrived on time as he said he would.Was very thorough and very pleasant and explained everything to us .
Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of our service offering. We are pleased to hear we met your expectations.
We have had our alarm since British Gas days and have always been very satisfied with the level of service. However for understandable reasons those standards slipped during the pandemic but having now had an excellent service visit from Paul our faith is restored. The repairs and routine maintence were followed by a compressive demonstration and we learned of features unknown to us even after 20 years.
Very good.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted to hear you have full faith in our service and we will continue to do our utmost during this pandemic to maintain high levels of customer service.
Engineer visit today: Jason Heywood
Reason for visit: Annual Service
Comments: Excellent service - efficient, and thorough.
System fully serviced. Very pleased with his work
Hi Tom, many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the recent service. It is much appreciated! All the best.
Top class engineer. Great work.
Hi there,
Many thanks for taking the time to highlight the work of our team. All feedback is much appreciated!
Good service, even managed to reduce the cost of the work.
Hi James,

Great to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review. Take care!
Very happy with service, polite and friendly staff, resolved my query quickly and efficiently
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are a happy customer.
Excellent service from everyone involved at Protect My Property, having been with them for over 10 years now, never had any problems always very helpful and especially last week when our engineer Paul came and resolved our issue with our alarm and did a full service taking great care not to put us at any risk by wearing face mask, gloves and shoe covers and ensured he cleaned everything down before he left too. Very thorough and excellent service, highly recommend.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we are delighted to hear you have been with us for over ten years! We are pleased your recent experience with our Engineer Paul went smoothly, and you felt satisfied he was adhering to the Covid 19 guidelines.

Thanks again for sharing.
David has just been to do some work for me, he took great pride in making sure he did a neat and thorough job, kept checking I was happy with what he was doing. Wore all correct PPE (mask, overshoes etc). Very pleased with a very neat job. Highly recommend
Hi Steven! Lovely to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear you were not only happy with the work, but the adherence to the current Covid guidelines.

All the best!
Arrived on time, rang to give eta. Very efficient, followed all Covid regs
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are extremely pleased to hear you were comfortable that all Covid guidelines were followed.

Take care.
The service was very efficiently carried out and extremely thorough-I’m very happy with the way it was carried out especially in these difficult times-thank you-many thanks to Jason Heywood the engineer who did the service for us.
It is lovely to hear you are happy with the service provided, and impressed by our engineer. We will pass on the feedback, thank you.
Always good service from office and engineers. I have had a camera system installed and work has always been efficient and easy to book in appointments.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Excellent service carried out this morning by the two very pleasant engineers plus all covid 19 precautions taken.
Jason Heywood Operative
Excellent service spotting outdated fire alarm and replacing even though this was not on his agenda.
Well done and looking forward to seeing him on future occasions.
Hi Paul, its great to hear you were happy with the recent service you received from our engineer. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
Installation by Jason Heywood.

Excellent service - in every respect
Hi Ruth,

We are glad to hear you are happy with the service! Many thanks for sharing your feedback.
The young man Jason Heywood was fantastic. I have had this alarm for years and never before been told I have a panic button downstairs and that I am connected to the fire service. It is years that the service of the alarm has been done so will. Thank you so much Jason hope you will always come in future.
Hi Christine,
Its wonderful to hear that you have been happy with the level of service you have experienced over the years. Thank you for highlighting the work of our engineer, we are extremely proud of our team and the customer service they provide.
Engineer attended this morning Jason Heywood
Arrived on time, and did a
thorough service on my alarm took the time to explained everything he had done.
This is the most thorough Alarm Service I have had in years.
Very pleasant and polite chap
Hi Marian,
We are extremely pleased to receive your feedback, along with the kind words for our engineer. Please take care and thanks for taking the time to share your experience.
Protect My Property is rated 4.58 based on 151 reviews