Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox Way
Cobalt Business Park, ,

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Arrived on time as he said he would.Was very thorough and very pleasant and explained everything to us .
Many thanks for taking the time to share your review of our service offering. We are pleased to hear we met your expectations.
We have had our alarm since British Gas days and have always been very satisfied with the level of service. However for understandable reasons those standards slipped during the pandemic but having now had an excellent service visit from Paul our faith is restored. The repairs and routine maintence were followed by a compressive demonstration and we learned of features unknown to us even after 20 years.
Very good.
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted to hear you have full faith in our service and we will continue to do our utmost during this pandemic to maintain high levels of customer service.
Engineer visit today: Jason Heywood
Reason for visit: Annual Service
Comments: Excellent service - efficient, and thorough.
System fully serviced. Very pleased with his work
Hi Tom, many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the recent service. It is much appreciated! All the best.
Top class engineer. Great work.
Hi there,
Many thanks for taking the time to highlight the work of our team. All feedback is much appreciated!
Despite paying monthly for an alarm system installed by British Gas about 20 years ago, since Protect My Property took over maintenance, the service from the office has been appalling and is now non existent. Engineers are excellent but impossible to get them to remedy alarm faults as no answer to either telephone or email requests in last months. Dreadful service. So, I have no alarm system that works and cannot contact company still taking money.
Please avoid this company. We had a terrible experience from them and were extremely disappointed. From being asked to provide proof that we had paid for our alarm (I wonder how their record keeping is especially since they are vat registered), to making promises and not fulfilling them and having to chase them for months to get a reply. Honestly, please stay away and find yourself a trust worthy and reliable company. I will not go into details but I feel the need to warn people.
Hello, there are few issues we wish to clear regarding this review. Firstly, this complaint came in once the customer had used the system for a year and a half. We were then notified in August this year that they weren’t happy with the system they had chosen and wanted a different one. Given the amount of time which had passed we were unaware that there was any unhappiness with the current alarm they had selected. Regardless, we offered a generous discount of 25% to install the alarm system they were after. What’s more, this customer had previously requested a new key pad from us which we provided free of charge. With regards to emails, we have kept all of our correspondence which shows we have responded to every query in a quickly and timely manner. However, we did not hear from this customer for two months because they said it had gone into their junk box. We have always ensured timely replies in this matter and feel this review is attempting to de-value the service we provide. Finally, we could not find proof of payment from this account, and simply required confirmation for their end so we could investigate further. We have done all we can to appease these concerns and been more than reasonable with our service to date.
Good service, even managed to reduce the cost of the work.
Hi James,

Great to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave a positive review. Take care!
They Installed an alarm feb 2019, we paid every month as requested, and this company never came back to service the system for nearly 2 years
When I called them they made every excuse possible
Avoid that are rude and unhelpful and never return calls
Atrocious service from the office side of the company, since changing from Dyno Secure missed contractual service appointment is the norm, so called managers who refuse to answer calls when specifically asked for as the advisor wasn't in a position to answer my queries, yet tell the frontline staff what to say and email my complaint in. Well that's what I did a month ago and guess what haven't received so much as an acknowledgement it's a good job the engineers a great as the office side is a shambles led by ineffective managers!
We are sorry to hear you are not happy with your recent service. Could you please provide us with your account reference details so we can look into this for you and give you a call.
Very happy with service, polite and friendly staff, resolved my query quickly and efficiently
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are a happy customer.
Try calling them on the phone and judge the quality and service this company offers on the time it takes them to respond to you. Don’t hold your breath.
Hi Paul, Thanks for getting in touch to address your concerns, can you please let us know a little more about the reason for your call and how we can help?

Thanks in advance!
Excellent service from everyone involved at Protect My Property, having been with them for over 10 years now, never had any problems always very helpful and especially last week when our engineer Paul came and resolved our issue with our alarm and did a full service taking great care not to put us at any risk by wearing face mask, gloves and shoe covers and ensured he cleaned everything down before he left too. Very thorough and excellent service, highly recommend.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, we are delighted to hear you have been with us for over ten years! We are pleased your recent experience with our Engineer Paul went smoothly, and you felt satisfied he was adhering to the Covid 19 guidelines.

Thanks again for sharing.
David has just been to do some work for me, he took great pride in making sure he did a neat and thorough job, kept checking I was happy with what he was doing. Wore all correct PPE (mask, overshoes etc). Very pleased with a very neat job. Highly recommend
Hi Steven! Lovely to hear from you, many thanks for taking the time to leave your positive feedback! We are delighted to hear you were not only happy with the work, but the adherence to the current Covid guidelines.

All the best!
Arrived on time, rang to give eta. Very efficient, followed all Covid regs
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are extremely pleased to hear you were comfortable that all Covid guidelines were followed.

Take care.
The service was very efficiently carried out and extremely thorough-I’m very happy with the way it was carried out especially in these difficult times-thank you-many thanks to Jason Heywood the engineer who did the service for us.
It is lovely to hear you are happy with the service provided, and impressed by our engineer. We will pass on the feedback, thank you.
Always good service from office and engineers. I have had a camera system installed and work has always been efficient and easy to book in appointments.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad you are happy with our service!
Beyond terrible service,

I’m sharing this on here as I’ve posted the same on trustpilot.

Seriously considering cancelling my contract and going to trading standards and any other governing body I can think of.
I’ve had my alarm 20yrs, it was with British Gas originally and they gave the alarm part to ProtectmyProperty. All was going fine, alarm was serviced twice a year as part of my contract with them.
Then I realised the alarm hadn’t been serviced in some time - upon checking my service book since 2017!!!
So you can imagine I’m not one bit happy, I’m paying a lot of money for the Response 400 contract I have with them.
Made a call to complain on Monday 14th September. Chased for a response on Wednesday 16th sept and also to chase up the non existent service phone call that I was told I’d receive on Monday.
Booked for a service the first one in 3yrs!! Was told someone would call me. I said don’t call Thursday 17th September as I’ll be in hospital. So guess what they rang as I was getting prepped for surgery - told them I couldn’t talk. Lady apologised said she’d ring Friday.
Think you get the picture by now. No call came and I chased yesterday Wednesday 23rd September for some response to my complaint. Can you believe they manager or whoever should have been talking to me passed a message back through the call handler that they tried calling Friday but the number wasn’t working!!! And they’d offer me 3 months free.
I said NO WAY, told the lady to pass that back to her supervisor/manager and remind them they should have been taking the call and also remind them they’ve had the best part of £1000 from me the last 3yrs and my alarm was serviced once only in 2017 and nothing since then. Yet they’ve been quick enough to take my money.
The call handler then informed me I’d have to wait to speak to the other person as they were finishing work for the day....
Can you believe the nerve of how that call was handled. I’m beyond disgusted and I’m taking this all the way.
I intend next to write the the CEO, directors along with trading standards and the Ombudsman.
Totally unacceptable.
So right now I’d be advising people to steer clear and do not use them.
Hi There! We hope you don't mind us sharing the update you provided on Trustpilot regarding this compliant below...

UPDATE:-
Received a phone call from Protect my Property after I rang the Stevenage HQ. They contacted them and Nicola rang me.
Full of apologies and promised to rectify the issue and we came to an agreement which I’m happy with.
So feel it’s only fair I post this update. I hope it returns to being the great service I once knew. For now I’m satisfied with the outcome
Excellent service carried out this morning by the two very pleasant engineers plus all covid 19 precautions taken.
Jason Heywood Operative
Excellent service spotting outdated fire alarm and replacing even though this was not on his agenda.
Well done and looking forward to seeing him on future occasions.
Hi Paul, its great to hear you were happy with the recent service you received from our engineer. Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us!
Prompt and thorough in the maintenance checks
Hi Tony, Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback! All the best.
Protect My Property is rated 4.56 based on 147 reviews