Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox WayCobalt Business Park, ,

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
The engineer was extremely helpful and courteous. He made good suggestions to help us. I recommend this company
Darren Halliday attended my system faults this weekend,fitted new call pad and serviced system,fully explained the new pad , very professional and
response time excellent
Your engineer Peter Masek visited us He rectified and serviced our alarm system. He did the job very efficiently and professionally. He was not in a hurry and explained all the technicalities well. Highly recommended.
Prompt service following request and worked around me for a suitable time. Engineer Darren Halliday was extremely prompt and efficient.
Terrific service from DAVID. He had to re-route from his given destination for us in Harrogate to Cumbria, due to an office error. Fulfilled his planned route, with a time consuming emergency job, then came over to Cumbria, a 2.5 hour drive ariving at 16.45.
Not only did he service our system, but set up the zones for our user functionality. He didn't need to do the latter. And even more amazing is that he extended his day so that we would not be disadvantaged by having to re-book.
Excellent service from a dedicated, pleaseant and polite engineer who has "customer service" at the heart of what he does.
Please pass on my commendation and thanks
Very pleasant and polite engineer called Petr Masek, new to the organisation, but very helpful and knowledgable first called to investigate why the alarm had gone off unexpectedly. He found and replaced a faulty movement detector but the alarm went off again a few hours after he left. He returned and discovered that the new detector was set to a different frequency to the system we have installed and we are yet to hear how that will be resolved.
Service engineer arrived on time. Very efficient and helpful. Very pleasant and very good all round.
Engineer Marc Fox has just been to my property to complete an annual service of my alarm. He called in the morning to confirm when would could expect him. He was very professional, friendly and performed the service a full test in line with what was required. Very happy customer.
Vincenzo was thorough and efficient in getting our alarm system up and running again. He answered all of our questions and was very personable. A full service was also carried out. We were very happy with the service supplied by both the back office and with the engineer sent, Vincenzo.
Darren was very helpful & prompt. Highly recommended service.
Marc was brilliant. Polite and well informed. He answered my questions quickly and politely.
Very pleased with service.
Marc was excellent! Quick worker and pleased with good job well done.
Jason was polite, efficient and answered a couple of concerns I had clearly and concisely which put my mind at rest. He telephoned me to say he was on his way within 10 minutes which was helpful.
Very prompt, extremely polite and efficient service provided by Petr Masek today. Clearly an asset to Protect My Property!
Excellent. Engineer (Jason Haywood) was professional, efficient, polite and very thorough. Superb service.
Engineer (Jason Haywood) was excellent. Professional, polite, very thorough and totally efficient. Superb service.
very efficient prompt, quick and pleasant
Vincenzo was polite knowledgeable and efficient in dealing with our issues! Thank you
Darren halliday from PMP arrived today, shoe covers on, professional, friendly as always, very efficient and most polite. A real asset to the company. Received a call also to verify time of arrival. 5 star indeed
I needed assistance for my alarm and Darren Halliday went out of his way to help and support. Always professional, shoe covers always, efficient, friendly, helpful and always completes a thorough inspection. A great asset I feel for PMP and grateful of the last Friday visit today. 5 stars indeed.
Protect My Property is rated 4.55 based on 151 reviews