Protect My Property Reviews

of reviewers recommend Protect My Property
Read Protect My Property  Reviews

About Protect My Property :

We install and maintain a wide range of tailored security systems, including alarms, CCTV and access control units.

enquiries@protectmyproperty.co.uk

11 Silver Fox WayCobalt Business Park, ,

Tell us how Protect My Property made you happy
Our engineer Paul phoned in advance and gave us an accurate arrival time. He worked efficiently and corrected some phone wiring from a broadband engineer. He was very polite and a tidy worker. Credit to the company!
I have been using this product for 6 months now and am totally happy. Installation was very simple and intuitive. The smartphone app is feature rich and straightforward to use. In the very odd occasions I have needed a little help (mainly user error) the support I have received has been very prompt and efficient. I would recommend this security product and it’s supported smart devices.
Great service from start to finish.Friendly staff booking appointment.Eng Darren rang to inform me when he would be at my property.Darren did a great job as usual he is a credit to the company efficient and courteous.
Great service from Darren who came and fixed our alarm. Nothing was too much trouble for him, would highly recommend.
Great response to a query about our CCTV system. Engineer, David, based in Newcastle branch was excellent in tracing and rectifying a long running problem. Very knowledgeable and tenacious.
Jason came to service the system and carried out a comprehensive review. He made sure we understood all the functions, very happy with his approach..
Great service from engineer Mark Fox. Arrived on time, efficient service and answered any questions I had
Superb service from engineer Darren Halliday. Courteous and efficient. If only all services by other companies were this efficient.
David first rate engineer courteous and helpful with any issues, ideal representative for your company David
David was really friendly, efficient and helpful. Took time to help with a query and gave good advice.
Jason the Engineer came to service my alarm which had an unknown fault. Not only did he investigate the problem but resolved it completely. Jason has a really pleasant and professional attitude and was a real credit to your company
Had an additional CCTV camera fitted to my system to cover the back garden. Excellent pre instalation survey and subsequent fitting. The engineer David was knowledgeable and installed the camera to a very high standard of work.
Contract is Feb and Aug service. Missed Aug service, did not reply to email. Telephoned and arranged service for today,
Darren Halliday excellent, found that alarm control unit not connecting to control room, found loose wire, fixed prob. Unknown how low unit not working or if it would have been found in August had they done that scheduled service.
Very pleased with Engineer
Less with Admin side
Always lovely happy girls who call to book appointments or to check all is ok after an activation. Our service engineer Marc Fox called today as he has done before on previous occassions and as ever did a thorough job of the service and is a pleasure to have in the home.
Hi the usual engineer Daren Halliday did a through job of work including cleaning the kitchen sensor explaining that it should only be done by them overall an efficient and friendly person yours faithfully
MichaelMcmellon.
Darren Halliday attended today to fix our alarm which would not reset/operate.
Darren was thorough in carrying out a diagnostic routine and identified 2 system faults, both of which he was able to rectify using parts he carried on his vehicle.
Darren was polite throughout his visit, and even worn protective overshoes when he entered the house.
Darren is an asset to PMP, ad we hope to see him at our next routine servicw
Jason Haywood serviced our alarm this morning. He was professional, courteous and very thorough. A really nice friendly man a definite asset to PMP!
David was professional, polite and courteous. He is a credit to your organisation
Engineer came Friday 29/11/2019 - Jason Heywood was thorough, efficent and professional and a gentleman. Can not fault him in anyway, a real asset to PMP - Well done.
Protect My Property is rated 4.55 based on 151 reviews