Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

08008620840

contact@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

Acorn Barn, Bower Road, Ashford

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
The information on the mortgages offered was timely and the company was both imaginative and helpful in finding the best offer.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Christine. Glad we could help find you the best offer & that everything went smoothly for you. The PTM team.
A very professional and personal service. I would strongly recommend Prospect Tree for anyone looking for a mortgage, they compare thousands of deals and take all the preasure and hard work out of what is always a very stressful experience. Smiler 😀👍
Thanks for the feedback Steve. We are pleased that you were happy with our services & that your experience with us was a smooth one. Best wishes, the PTM team.
FANTASTIC COMPANY WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND HIGHLY
Thanks for the feedback John! Please do pass our details onto anyone you think we could help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Advisor was knowledgeable helpfull
Thanks for the feedback Sheryl! So pleased you were happy with our services. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Always confidant of a great service
Thanks for the feedback Joanne. Really glad we could help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Graeme provided mortgage advice/quotes to my wife and I and was very professional and knowledgeable about the options available. I would recommend Graeme to others seeking Mortgage advice.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Adrian. We are so pleased you were happy with the services you received from us. Please do pass our details on to anyone you think we could help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Excellent service from professional friendly staff.
Thanks for the feedback Paula! Always happy to help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Could not have asked for or received a better service. Nick and Lisa were both very knowledgeable, professional and attentive in dealing with my mortgage in an exceptionally swift timescale, more than meeting my needs. Would have no hesitation in recommending Prospect Tree Mortgages and won't go anywhere else now!
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Karen. We work hard to meet all our clients expectations & we are pleased to hear you were happy with our services. Please do pass our details on to anyone you think we could help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
You are very welcome Pete! Always here to help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Great help and very efficient
Thanks Matt. Good to hear you were happy with our services! Best wishes, the PTM team.
Graeme was brilliant, he managed to save us a considerable amount of money on our life insurance, he made the whole process extremely easy and advised us throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him and Prospect tree
Thanks for the feedback Jo! We aim to make our customers' experience as stress free as possible & we are pleased to hear that everything went smoothly for you. Please do pass our details on to anyone that you think we could help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
The service, attention to detail and additional support from start to finish is tailored to your personal needs.
Thanks for the feedback Pedra! Always happy to help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Very professional, helpful and kind. Listened to what we wanted to achieve and helped us to do it. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for the feedback Laura! Please do pass our details on to anyone you think we could help. Best wishes, the PTM team.
Graeme was very helpful, kept me up to date throughout. He was knowledgable and did his upmost to get me the mortgage I needed. Thank you again for all your help. I will be recommending Graeme to anyone who requires a mortgage.
Nick Green was a world class mortgage broker who dealt with all my concerns and questions over the course of more than a year. We could not have purchased our new home without his help and was always available for any question no matter how small. We would recommend him and Prospect Mortgages to anyone looking to buy.
I was very impressed with their customer service and knowledge of the market finding us the best product for our needs. Sam was also willing at the last minute to arrange us borrowing slightly more as our redemption figure came back higher than anticipated. Will definitely recommend to a friend or family member
Excellent service from nick green and the team . Always on the ball communication at every level . I would certainly use them again for a stress free mortgage
Extremely helpful and chased up every time there were delays
An excellent service and great advice from the team at Prospect Tree.
Honest advice even though they couldn’t help with the particular case!
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 185 reviews