Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

Acorn Barn, Bower Road, Ashford

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
Professional, personable and very helpful, Graham made it simple for me to understand and make the right decision even when he’s thrown a curve ball couldn’t ask for a better service and Couldnt recommend them highly enough.
Nick and his team have been amazing and I could not recommend this company enough.
I have been using them for years for all my property needs and they have always been happy to help with any questions I may have had. Always had a smooth transaction with no stress or drama from start to finish.
Thank you for your continued help and support. Until the next re-mortgage.
Fantastic service and support throughout the entire process.

This was our first house purchase and Nick really supported us, even putting up with a bombardment of silly questions from me.

Certainly will use these guys again.

Many Thanks.
Could not be happier with the service, Nick and the team around him have helped us all the way through the process and thanks to prospect mortgages we can now look forward to the start of our new chapter.
Many Thanks
Excellent service, even during COVID-19.
Our advisor Graeme Childs was amazing. Stayed with the same mortgage provider for years as I didn’t want to deal with switching. We didn’t have to do much as our advisor done everything and it’s was completed on time and without any problems. Will not think twice about moving providers in the future. Will definitely be recommending. Thank you
This company is brilliant, can’t thank them enough for their prompt, professional and friendly service, I had no clue where to begin, I rang them and they sorted everything for us. Amazing, Thankyou to all of the Team at Prospect Tree Mortgages, would highly recommend them and would definately use them again. Many Thanks.
Prospect tree mortgages ltd provided a fantastic service helping my partner and myself, purchase our first home together.
We were in a bit of tricky situation needing an expat mortgage and found Nick Daynes to be very helpful and he gave excellent advice on our options moving forward.
This company is FANTASTIC.

The whole team are friendly and efficient and couldn't be more helpful. Very good price too as I know some brokers can be ridiculously overpriced.

I would and have recommended Prospect Tree Mortgages to anyone who needs help with finding a mortgage.

Thank you again for all of your help! I'll certainly be returning to you when the time comes!
Thank you so much for your feedback Sarah! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this. Please do pass our details onto anyone you think we could help. Thanks again. The PTM team
I used Tree Mortgages Ltd as I needed to remortgage what can I say Nick and Kerry kept me informed and was always just at the end of the phone if I had any questions or queries. Would recommend them in a heartbeat
Nick and Kerry have been wonderful in helping us secure our first mortgage and our first home. Always reassuring and happy to answer any and all questions. We are very grateful to them for all their support and guidance. They made the whole experience so much easier and stress free.
Nick and his team were outstanding. I would recommend them to anyone.
Nick is absolutely brillant I have been dealing with him for many years and I get the best advice and gets me the best deals.
Definitely recommend Prospect Tree
Really personal service. Great team that will go over and above. This really was the easiest mortgage application ever ! Would sincerely recommend to everyone.
Excellent friendly communication and efficiency with every interaction, which really lessened the stress of moving. We were able to secure the mortgage we needed to buy our dream home and get excellent life insurance too. We have recommended Prospect to several family and friends looking to move.
Provide an excellent and efficient service - highly recommend
Nick and the team at Prospect Tree were invaluable during our house buying process. They were fast, efficient and generous with their time and advice and value for money too.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for a broker.
Used them for my original mortgage a couple of years ago. A couple of months before my fixed rate mortgage was due to expire, Sam sent me a reminder to resubmit the info to him.

Once I did so, he got me a slightly better rate with no physical papers to sign and no fee for me to pay.

Outstanding service as always, speak to you again once this fixed rate is finished :)
Thanks Michael, I am glad it all went so smoothly and Sam was able to save you some money.
Fantastic service and extremely knowledgeable…...I wouldn't hesitate to recommend, in fact I would encourage you to use Prospect Tree
Thanks for your review Pam, glad we could help.
prospect tree mortgages are extremely good at what they do and come highly recommended !
Thank you Julien.