Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.
​
Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

0800 8620840

Room 32
Building 940
Heeley Close
Kent Science Park
Sittingbourne
Kent

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
I gave this company five stars it was a simple process from my side I filled in a form with help dropped some paperwork into the office and prospect tree did the rest ...even though mine wasn’t a straight forward mortgage they kept the process nice and easy for me. I had my mortgage offer within a few days .. sorted out life insurance for me ... I’m more than happy with the outcome thanks guys
Sam Denly service was good, finding me the best deal for my remortgage.
Nick was very helpful throughout and did everything he could to get me the best deal. He was never pushy and always friendly. Thanks.
Excellent service from start to finish. Always available to answer questions and to sort and address problems.
Very well communicated
The information on the mortgages offered was timely and the company was both imaginative and helpful in finding the best offer.
A very professional and personal service. I would strongly recommend Prospect Tree for anyone looking for a mortgage, they compare thousands of deals and take all the preasure and hard work out of what is always a very stressful experience. Smiler 😀👍
FANTASTIC COMPANY WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND HIGHLY
Advisor was knowledgeable helpfull
Always confidant of a great service
Graeme provided mortgage advice/quotes to my wife and I and was very professional and knowledgeable about the options available. I would recommend Graeme to others seeking Mortgage advice.
Excellent service from professional friendly staff.
Could not have asked for or received a better service. Nick and Lisa were both very knowledgeable, professional and attentive in dealing with my mortgage in an exceptionally swift timescale, more than meeting my needs. Would have no hesitation in recommending Prospect Tree Mortgages and won't go anywhere else now!
Great help and very efficient
Graeme was brilliant, he managed to save us a considerable amount of money on our life insurance, he made the whole process extremely easy and advised us throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend him and Prospect tree
The service, attention to detail and additional support from start to finish is tailored to your personal needs.
Very professional, helpful and kind. Listened to what we wanted to achieve and helped us to do it. Would highly recommend.
Graeme was very helpful, kept me up to date throughout. He was knowledgable and did his upmost to get me the mortgage I needed. Thank you again for all your help. I will be recommending Graeme to anyone who requires a mortgage.
Nick Green was a world class mortgage broker who dealt with all my concerns and questions over the course of more than a year. We could not have purchased our new home without his help and was always available for any question no matter how small. We would recommend him and Prospect Mortgages to anyone looking to buy.
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 110 reviews