Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
Read Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd  Reviews

About Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd :

Prospect Tree Mortgages can cover all of your mortgage needs nationwide. At Prospect Tree our clients are at the heart of all we do. Our friendly, knowledgeable advisers work with you to find the perfect product for your individual needs.

We are not tied to any lender and are able to consider a comprehensive range of mortgage products from across the market for first charge mortgages only.

Our advisers have over 20 years experience within the mortgage and finance industry, working at the highest of levels as branch mangers for some of the largest and best known high street banks, and regional estate agents. This means we know the mortgage industry, we know what lenders are looking for and we know how to find for you the best mortgage deal to suit your needs. Making an appointment that suits you and your requirements, is easily done.

nickdaynes@ptmortgagesltd.co.uk

Acorn Barn, Bower Road, Ashford

Tell us how Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd made you happy
Really helpful team, always on call and happy to go above and beyond. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Hi Dave & Caroline,
Thank you for your kind review. We are so pleased you were happy with the service you received. We would really appreciate you recommending us to your friends & family. Any successful business & you will receive a £50 Amazon voucher!
10/10 - can't recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages enough! thank you - Mr and Mrs Little.
Thank you Mr & Mrs Little! We are so pleased you were happy with our services. Always here to help!
5* to the team at Prospect Tree Mortgages for their work on both of my mortgage applications, for ensuring that the process was as smooth as it could be. Fred was a superstar, working hard and fast to complete my applications and was always at the end of the phone when I had any queries or requests. I was constantly informed throughout the entire process. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you Kamara. We are so pleased that everything went smoothly for you & that you were happy with our services.
The team did a fantastic job getting everything ready and sorted. They also took the time to explain anything I needed to know when going through the process.
Thank you Richard. Always here to help!
Brilliant service yet again from Fred, Graeme and Nick.
Remortgaging made simple!
Thank you Bill. Glad you were happy with our services.
Don't forget to refer us to friends & family in the future. Any successful business & you will receive a £50 Amazon voucher!
Very pleased with the advice and support I received, from the very beginning of the process (a complicated one, involving buy-to-let, HMO mortgages and remortgaging). Reliable, clear, advice. Happy to provide multiple quotes when I asked for them, based on different scenarios. Gave full and transparent advice. Happy to answer all of my (many) questions. Timely support (quick responses to questions; quick resolution of issues as they arose - eg when a mortgage provider pulled out at an inopportune time). Appears to be a good corporate culture - the support I received was uniformly good across all those I engaged with. And all were friendly and personable to boot. I would be very happy to recommend them to anyone.
Thanks for your kind review David! We are so pleased we could help. If you do refer us to any friends or family & the business is successful then you will receive a £50 Amazon voucher!
Did a great job of getting me a mortgage in tough climate, especially as I am self employed. Thoroughly recommend!
Thanks Andrew! So glad that we could help. Don't forget to refer us to your friends & family. Any successful business & you will receive a £50 Amazon voucher!
Dealing with Prospect Tree Mortgages and arranging our new mortgage was made very easy and simple thanks to the great work of Fred Barham and Graeme Childs. They both helped and explained each step of the process and supplied us with great advice.
Would highly recommend and would defiantly use their services again.

Many thanks Fred & Graeme.

Mr A Reid & Miss J Weller
Hi Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are pleased we could help make it an easy process for you & wish you the very best of luck!
Nick was very helpful in finding the best mortgage and explaining all the various terminology and why it was the best choice. Everything was really smooth and I'm about to move in!
Thank you for your review! So glad everything went smoothly for you. Wishing you the very best for the future in your new home!
We had a fantastic experience with Graeme Childs and Fred Barham. From start to finish it has been really positive, always felt like both were doing everything they could to secure us our mortgage despite our complicated circumstances and the end result demonstrated that!
We will be forever grateful that a random google gave us Graeme & Fred!
Hi Yvonne, what a lovely review! Thank you so much for the lovely feedback. We are so pleased we could help & that it all went smoothly for you. We value all of our customers & strive to always provide the best possible service! You know where we are if you ever need any future advice.
Wishing you the very best.
I would highly recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages. Nick, Fred and Graeme have helped us find the right mortgage and life insurance to suit our needs and budget. In my opinion they all went above and beyond to make this process as smooth and stress free as possible. They even worked late to contact us to fit in our availability. They were all very prompt to answer any queries we had, and fully explained every process. Through their expertise they have saved us money on both our mortgage and life insurance.
Hi Ronda, Thanks for your review!
We are so happy to hear that you were happy with our service. If ever you need any future help you know where we are! Wishing you the very best for the future.
Prospect Tree found a brilliant remortgage deal for me. Staff are friendly, efficient and kind. I felt that they really listened and understood my needs. I will certainly go back to Prospect Tree again.
Thank you for your review Yuko!
Our customers are very important to us so we will try to help in anyway possible. We are so happy that you were happy with the service you received from us.
Don't forget - if you refer us to any family or friends, any successful business & we will send you a £50 Amazon voucher!
Wishing you the very best for the future.
Great friendly service, always available to answer any questions. Would highly recommend. Graeme Child’s and Fred Barham
Thanks for your review Lauren!
We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. Wishing you the very best for the future.
Fred and Graeme were so helpful in organising our mortgage and finding us a good deal. Thank you very much!
Hi Anna & Paul!
You are very welcome. We're always happy to help.
We wish you lots of luck in your new place.
Amazing from start to finish.
Due to a change in circumstances, I had to look for a mortgage on my own. Graham was a huge help from the first phone call. Whenever I emailed or called with a question, he helped in professional manner.
Once I knew which company I was using my file was passed to Fred who again was excellent, regular calls and emails to keep me updated.
I literally cannot thank both Graham and Fred enough for all their help.
I would highly recommend them both. :)
Hi Claire, You are very welcome. We are so pleased we could help.
Wishing you the very best for the future.
We start our collaboration with PTM,represented by Mr. Fred Barham,and Mr. Graeme Childs few weeks ago when a good friend recomend them,to help us to buy a house. Science we contract them they lead us with their knowledge and professionalism like I never seen before. Their work is so simple and accurate like a swiss watch....
A huge Thank you wouldn't be enough....so I recommend 100%.
Thank you gentlemen's for making our dream, come true.
Kind regards
I am grateful to the team at Prospect Tree Mortgages for their help and confidence in getting a good mortgage deal, from the beginning of the process through to getting the formal offer from the bank. Communication has been excellent throughout and has put us at ease with what could easily be a very stressful exercise.
Fred and Graham were a great help. Would definitely use again and recommend them.
I've used Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd on three separate occasions now and I've always found them to be extremely helpful with obtaining the best mortgage offer available. I can highly recommend them.
Both Graeme Childs and Fred Barham have been excellent throughout.

They have managed to arrange my mortgage quickly and efficiently.

I would highly recommend Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd. 5 stars!
Prospect Tree Mortgages Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 178 reviews