Proskin Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Proskin

About Proskin: We Have A Simple Mission At ProSkin Clinics.
We Want To Make Advanced Skincare Affordable.

02035407300

Category:
Business & Office

"Excellent service. Highly recommend"
"Ive' had acne issues since I was a kid. I visited proskin and got the Theraclear treatment. It worked like a charm. The staff were extremely helpful and kind and the treatment was non invasive and showed results immediately! I highly recommend ProSkin!"
"The staff are all super friendly and professional at Liverpool street. I also got excellent results :) no more hair. Have told all my friends to go."
"cherry is amazing, but prices have recently gone up ridiculously"
"I was very self conscious before my appointment and wasn't sure what to expect. It took alot to finally make an appointment at the clinic and proceed as I felt abnormal. I met with Jordan and had a consultation, she made me feel at ease and most of all normal. She explained everything that would happen with my procedure and took into consideration how I was feeling.I am happy that you keep the same consultant as they get to know you and you them and it just resures you for the next time. Jordan who works in Newcastle Proskin is an asset to your team and I'm so glad I was lucky enough to have her as my consultant and because of my experience would recommend Proskin to everyone without any hesitation. nsideration"
"The service continues to be good although it is difficult to get an appointment, and moreover, I was disappointed that treatment prices have gone up significantly since my last visit. This meant that the credit I had pre-purchased in my account was not able to pay for the treatments I wanted to have."
"Rachel is very good. It would be nice though for Pro Skin to be punctual - I was ."
"Full body Laser hair removal was excellent value for money and actually worked in 6 sessions. 95% hair removal with remaining hairs weak and fine. My beauty therapist, Holly, at Esher clinic was excellent, professional and efficient. It can be a painful procedure, so I recommend using a topical anaesthetic on sensitive areas such as bikini line and under arms. Esher clinic could be spruced up a bit, with more attention to detail. The downstairs cloakroom was never very clean, although the treatment room was."
"Very friendly , very professional and will recommend all my friends"
"Amazing staff. I always see holly Spencer and her customer service skills are brilliant. Just a shame you've felt the need to increase prices as it's hard to afford it now"
"ProSkin gained popularity because the therapists were well educated and the price was great. Good value for money always works in business. Now that their prices have increased ridiculously, I'm not sure about ProSkin's future. Full legs used to cost £99 and now £219. Whoever is bringing these decisions, obviously haven't done their homework properly. It's so bad, it's actually hilarious. It's an end of an era for me. Goodbye ProSkin, I'm off to Harley Street :)"
"Warning - do NOT book. They are a dormant company and won't respond to any correspondence or issue refunds for blocks of treatments that they cannot deliver. They will just take your money."
"2.5 stars. Laser hair removal on legs worked well. Also had bikini done and they missed large sections. Had to ask each time for it to be done as I requested at the consultation. I like the fact that they tell you which machines they use and what training their staff have. BUT, I asked what settings they were using for me and the girl refused to tell me, which worried me. Biggest problem I have is that they have tripled the prices since April. It's now prohibitively expensive. I'd go back for a top up if they hadn't increased the price so much. Finished my course of treatment and didn't get my deposit back. Difficult to get through to them to request it back, but it's shoddy admin that they didn't sort it out at my last appointment. I also forgot though."
"Laser hair - Proskin orginially tested my skin with the wrong setting so I had to make 2 visits before any treatment, following this I was happy until they DOUBLED the price without telling me. I now have no reason to continue my treatment with them, I will find a place closer to work."
"Avoid like the plague. I purchased a block of treatments and then the clinic diassappered! After phoning a number of times there was no way to leave a voicemail and they won't issue a refund. I didn't even get to use one. They aren't responding to my emails and have given no explanation. Worst service ever."
"I signed up for a series of treatments at the Charing Cross branch. Two weeks later I was called and told that the branch had now closed. Inconvenient, but hey, some things are. However, just called in order to book a follow-on treatment and I was informed the cost had increased from £49 to £109!! Absolute disgrace that they have changed the pricing to such an extent. Why on earth did they allow me to book in the first case. Very nice young lady on the phone informed me that the owner took this decision when he became independent as opposed to linked to Superdrug. Well, I really hope he fails in his new venture if this is how you treat existing clients. Really shoddy treatment."
"my treatment started well with proskin. but halfway through my treatment they "changed management" cancelled my appointment with an excuse that proved a lie, made me re book at another clinic and re patch test, then after 2 more sessions at the new clinic location (Liverpool Street) suddenly said to me as i was about to have my third session "oh. did you get the email? ( i Hadn't) we've doubled our prices" tried to complain to a manager and was fobbed off , Oh and they refused to treat me that day as i hadn't shaved an area that took me 1 min to subsequently shave. Look at the reviews on here, all the recent ones are poor coinciding with the "change of management" definitely a change for the worse."
"My treatments and experience were going really well over at the Charring across branch until they closed down - without notifying me on time! I turned up for my appointment to find they had closed. I transferred myself over to the Shepherds Bush branch to have my appointment cancelled 3 hours before my appointment. I then rescheduled one appointment over two days and during work hours as they were fully booked for over 6 weeks! I also paid for another 2 separate consultations for other treatments booked and they are refusing to give me my refundable deposit until I show them proof that they charged me!!!! Have now transferred over to Esher and hoping for better services to complete my pre-paid package. I emailed customer services about the terrible service and a week and half they came back to me offering me 40% off my next treatment. With their prices sky rocketing twice over the last 8 months, they were actually asking me to spend a further £300 with them!!! Once I complete my treatments that I have pre-paid for, I won't be returning and won't be referring friends or family to ProSkin!!"
"I was happily receiving tattoo removal treatment, having paid by direct debit in advance. Suddenly last November they called and cancelled my appointment, then cancelled January's appointment, then April's appointment. They have taken my money but stopped giving me treatment. They do not respond to phone calls (Harley St or Customer service numbers) and have ignored my emails. I have now cancelled the direct debit but they still owe me money and my now faded tattoo still remains. Appalling company, do not use!"
Proskin is rated 4.63 based on 596 reviews