PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
Great service, helping our company save lots of money with external due-diligence
The one stop shop for aspiring and exisiting property investors!
Great platform! Looking at purchasing a property in Bath. Have to say I've found the tools incredibly helpful so far! Looking forward to seeing new features.
A first-class service, with a wide suite of tools at a cost-effective price. We keep finding new ways to use the plethora of information provided by PropertyData. Keep up the great work, and do keep new services coming! We could not recommend PropertyData highly enough.
Exceptional product. I was trying to purchase a flat mid-lockdown and needed the comfort of extra due diligence. Property Data provided everything I could have asked for and more. It feels like the product is continually evolving and they are one step ahead in the analysis and proprietary tools offered. Excellent value for money, highly recommend. Thank you.
Really useful to see the historic prices going back over a decade.
The support has been exceptional
PropertyData makes the process of researching new locations for potential investment extremely simple. I can get a pulse on a localised market quickly, saving me a lot of time and effort. Data is presented clearly and the transparent data promise gives me confidence in what I am seeing. With new features being rolled out all the time, PropertyData is also superb value for money.
This has been critical in helping me to identify the ideal markets for my business: PropertyData's extensive range of tools make fundamental things, such as area analysis, market trends and finding potential deals, straightforward and stress-free. Particularly impressive is the number of additions made to the portal in a fairly short time period, and, moreover, these tools aren't just handy, they complement the rest of the data provided by the platform. In terms of value for money, I would recommend PropertyData to anyone with an eye to invest in property - to whatever extent.
Detailed, informative, information, presented in an easy to access and understand format, giving the property investor a valuable search and research tool.
Excellent piece of kit! Far superior to many other tools out there, at a very reasonable price. Very good indeed!
Fantastic product, constantly improving, excellent value for money for anyone working in property, or looking to buy or sell a home.
Very useful. I love it
Would like to see a price inbetween
Property Data has continued to evolve in to a great property analysis tool and I can highly recommend it to other property professionals.
The best site I have found so far for clear data to allow detailed analysis of deals and provide a competitive advantage. They keep developing it and adding features too which keeps it relevant. Defo recommend!
This must be a market leader in residential property data analysis.
I used to compare properties against the market by manually making a spreadsheet of similar properties from Rightmove listings. PropertyData has made this process 10x quicker and easier.
Very useful tool
As an Estate Agent this has enabled me to conduct detailed research into values of homes and present the findings to clients in a professional manner. Some great tools are provided like £ per sq/ft, 5 yr growth. Valuation reports and many more. Makes us stand out from the crowd.
PropertyData is rated 4.74 based on 105 reviews