PropertyData Reviews

of reviewers recommend PropertyData
Read PropertyData Reviews

About PropertyData:

Make informed property decisions: PropertyData helps you analyse local property markets and research individual properties from your desk. You'll find data on prices, £/sqft, rental yields, planning, boundaries & footprints and much more.

Tell us how PropertyData made you happy
Make me to view different types of propeperities in different areas
Make me to view different types of propeperities in different areas
Fantastic software! So many deep insights and information. A must have for anyone interested or working around real estate. I just always find more useful info as I dig into different areas. Pricing very reasonable also. Don't hesitate to use.
Very useful tool for property investors
A really useful platform to gather market intelligence and analytics in one place which saves a massive amount of time. Due to its ongoing development greater layers of sophistication and capabilities are continually being added so it gets better and better over time. However I do I find that some of the data is out of date and a few of the sourcing filters are not accurate but I guess any aggregator/analytics software will be subject to some level of inaccuracy some of the time. Overall I find that it is an effective tool that cuts down on my research time.
It is a useful tool as it gathers a lot of data in one place. A lot of functionality is built into maps which is very helpful as a lot of property business is dependent on geographical location. Intersecting different variables when sourcing is helpful. The site overall has a lot of potential. The developers are very fast on acting on user feedback which makes it develop quickly.
I find Property date to be really helpful. A great source of data, packed with information and easy to navigate, it's a very convenient way to get a good sense of an investment area very quickly and a very useful tool when it comes to identifying specific types of investment opportunities.
Really clear and helpful data
Excellent
They helped keep me at the lower rate as my business bank card was stolen twice in the post.

Micheal was very helpful and understanding.
Big fan of PropertyData. For years any data access around UK land registration has been something of a dark art where data is complicated to access for everyday people. It's got a great range of features - each time I log in and I hope does something I want it to, it does! Will absolutely be staying a member.
Support is superb, best data aggregation site available for property data analysis
Amazing portal which delivers instant data and helps save time with simple, relevant and powerful reports
Absolutely A1 site for researching property - for those serious about property there is nowhere better.
Great website, lots of sourcing lists, regularly updated, great monthly price.
I have found Property data very useful in deciding an area to invest in. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone who is starting out or diversifying into different property strategies.
Love PropertyData. Great value and high quality product.
An incredibly useful tool for property sourcers and investors, great functionality, including the very useful plot maps. Would welcome wider scope into commercial property and wider area plot maps in future. For now, a great time saver.
Really useful website. Brilliant for sourcing certain types of opportunities as soon as they come to market, and the Plot Map and valuation tools are very helpful too.
I've been using it for a few months and I'm impressed with the service and support, and with the steady release of new features.
PropertyData is rated 4.74 based on 100 reviews