Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd
Telephone
Read Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

About Top 10 Finance Ltd:

Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

Very skilled brokerage.
This is my first time buying a development property so obviously I was very nervous and unclear about a lot of details about a development loan. Zara was very helpful explaining everything and was very good with the way he dealt with my application. I am very pleased with our everything as planned out and would definitely recommend this broker
Professional brokerage, working with them was fantastic.
We are very grateful for all the assistance we have received, as we have run out of funds and needed finance quickly and have lost all hope. Thank you
We have engaged a numbers of brokers but no one has come up with terms nearly as competitive as Top 10, we are in throws of legals with our chosen lender and so far, all is going well, thanks Zara
We came back to Top 10 Finance to obtain refurbishment finance for our property and were thrilled with how easy the Director of this company made it. Emails and phone calls were always prompt and the whole process happened very quickly. Everything about the application was painless and considering that our credit rating was were not brilliant and we generally cannot borrow from banks, there were no problems whatsoever. We cannot recommend Zara and her services highly enough.
Superb brokers, we have used them many times for our development finance needs
Development finance was very easy to arrange through target capital and I'd be very happy to use them again.
After all of the high street banks rejected us, we lost hope. Top 10 finance was on the other hand, able to help in 24 hours! I would always recommend using brokers and not trying to arrange loan by yourself.
Top 10 have been proactive to responding to our needs, communicated well and have sought the best product to suit us. Would recommend them to any that would ask.
Zara is an excellent broker, very happy with her work
Really helpful.. Zara was great in helping me realise what I could and could not do with my cash available, and letting me know what options I had. She responded quickly to my questions and concerns. Would highly recommend
Zara has put me at ease by her approach after I explained to her we were let down by another development loan company. She very quickly found an acceptable deal for me that suited me and which made sense for my situation. My solicitor was not the best at providing updates but Zara chased my solicitor regularly so we knew what stage we were at. Thank you for making this process so much easier.
Zara understood my requirements and my business from the start of our conversation. I'm really happy with the finance they have sourced for me and the speed in which it was completed.
Excellent service and communications. Zara was easy to deal with and nothing felt out of control or stressful. She obviously has lots of experience and knowledge.. The amount of effort put in to arrange my development loan for me was fantastic and I can highly recommend her
Awesome brokers, especially Zara who worked very hard on our case. I'd highly recommend them for any development finance needs
Very good, always on the case and providing quick updates.
Tremendous brokers. I was very happy with Zara's service. Second time I've dealt with her and she is wonderful.
We only wanted a small home improvement loan and felt we have had all of the attention of an important client anyway. Zara is a very good broker and we thoroughly recommend.
Fast, professional broker with vast experience. Very happy with the service provided
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 829 reviews