Top 10 Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Top 10 Finance Ltd

About Top 10 Finance Ltd: Top 10 Finance understands that development funding is a bespoke market and with the current market volatility, our market knowledge of this sector is one of our key strengths. We will ensure that, through the relationships we have built with our panel of lenders, you will receive the best possible rates and terms to suit your needs and requirement.

info@target-capital.co.uk

Rex House 4-12 Regent Street

Telephone
"Quick and simple from start to end. Couldn't have asked for a better broker."
"Great experience - we settled the loan in about a month from start to finish whivh enabled us to swiftly move into a project we wanted. Would highly recommend"
"Getting development finance was a breeze with the help of Zara and her associates. An experienced team which we shall make sure to use on the future."
"I can honestly say that I believe you can make no further improvements in what you do and how you approach matters, Zara. I am very happy I used your brokerage, and I hope that you keep up with your good work."
"After we had paid a massive commitment fee to a lender which yielded no results, we contacted Zara who helped fund our previous projects. As ever, she did not disappoint and organized a loan within days. We will not attempt to use other brokers again!"
"We tried to contact a few lenders ourselves and could not get our head around the finance. When we contacted Zara all was much clearer, we'd always recommend going through a broker, her service was very good"
"Development finance done right. Contacted me immediately and provided excellent options for us."
"No hassle simple development finance broker."
"Zara arranged both development and then my exit finance and, even though I always shop around, she always comes up on top in both service, and pricing, as she places us with banks."
"I have made an enquiry about a development loan on a number of websites as I have never had to take out finance in the past and didn't know how to begin . Even though I did not end up taking the loan, our phone conversation and subsequent follow ups were the most professional response we received. If am sure we will go ahead with you on our next project"
"I had tried to arrange finance with a pier to pier lender, on my own but they kept on changing the terms. Zara was instrumental in arranging finance with a bank who is an established player in the industry and who i hope will take my business gong forward on numerous projects to follow"
"Tremendous service during our finance application. It felt like they went above and beyond in helping us complete in a timely manner."
"Experienced and professional development finance brokers with quick an efficient staff. We will be working with top 10 again in the future."
"This was our second development and as we did our last in cash we were clueless about raising finance, how hard it was and what it involved. This broker helped throughout not an inconsiderable length of time it all took to arrange and we are grateful for all the assistance we received"
"Zara helped to release capital from our block of flats, to repay our previous lender who went into administration! We encountered a few issues along the way with the valuation, which was expected and I am very grateful for all of her assistance"
"All round impressed with the quality of service from Zara and her team. I would be sure to use them again"
"Commendable service from Top 10 Finance throughout, fully discussed available options at feasibility of project stage, clear and fast response to queries raised from both myself and lenders and went the extra mile with finding solutions for issues arising during processing, which enabled completion of the transaction within 1 week. Would definitely recommend and use again for other projects."
"This is the second time I have dealt with Target Capital and they are honestly the best broker I have dealt with. They got back to me almost instantly and have some of the best rates around. Superb."
"Not knowing how complex arranging development finance for our project would end up being we embarked on a larger than usual project and our bank and others declines us. It was extremely helpful coming across Zara at top 10, and her contacts and expertise in presentation, to finally arrange necessary finance."
"Simple and efficient development loans."
Top 10 Finance Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 759 reviews